• 95 results
#1 Posted by phage (365 posts) - - Show Bio

i hate school it was my first week in the 11th grade and it felt like a month went by so does any one here hates school as much as i do????

#2 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

phage says:

"i hate school it was my first week in the 11th grade and it felt like a month went by so does any one here hates school as much as i do????"

nope not as much as you do i like school cause i have so many fun classes and i see my friends without telling my mom where i am going and plus my first week just ended and i just miss two days of it

#3 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

My school starts in 1 1/2 weeks.....high school, eck.

Here comes the comments from those already graduated.

#4 Posted by phage (365 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiderman 2099 says:

"phage says:
"i hate school it was my first week in the 11th grade and it felt like a month went by so does any one here hates school as much as i do????"

nope not as much as you do i like school cause i have so many fun classes and i see my friends without telling my mom where i am going and plus my first week just ended and i just miss two days of it"

what grade are you in???

#5 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

phage says:

"Spiderman 2099 says:
"phage says:
nope not as much as you do i like school cause i have so many fun classes and i see my friends without telling my mom where i am going and plus my first week just ended and i just miss two days of it"
what grade are you in???"

#6 Posted by phage (365 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiderman 2099 says:

"phage says:
"Spiderman 2099 says:
"phage says:
what grade are you in???"

10"

o ok well i go to a boring ass school and i see so many of my friends but i can't really talk cause i'm always in a rush because the school is so big my classes are all over the place... there was three fights this week but i miss all of them cause their was on the other side of the school from where i was at

#7 Posted by Cosmic Sentinel (3749 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by JT (614 posts) - - Show Bio

my week just ended today

#9 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Cosmic Sentinel says:

"Ahh, you'll look back at these days as the happy times. I guess no one told you that life's gonna suck when you grow up.http://youtube.com/watch?v=JJYTsuqfy_4"

There is the said comment.

#10 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

JT says:

"my week just ended today"

same here

#11 Posted by JT (614 posts) - - Show Bio

true when you grow up you got to pay bills worry about the house. all that stuff

#12 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

JT says:

"true when you grow up you got to pay bills worry about the house. all that stuff"

yea even though i sometimes say i hate school i still like it

#13 Posted by Rotten gun (2509 posts) - - Show Bio

i hate school cause im too old to go back and i wish i had used my time there more wisely. oh what you wish you knew then, what you know now

#14 Posted by Chameleone (8710 posts) - - Show Bio

My first semester is a breeze. i have. Bible (easy, i'm a preacher's kid) Spanish (From Texas) Science( My mom teaches Biology) Weight Training ( My muscles are huge lol yeah right.)

#15 Posted by Mr. Ubiquitous (1032 posts) - - Show Bio

If you think higher education is costly, or a waste of time...try ignorance!

#16 Posted by Chameleone (8710 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr. Ubiquitous says:

"If you think higher education is costly, or a waste of time...try ignorance!"

Ignorance works. it's bliss ain't it

#17 Posted by Flying Fox (98 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm quite happy to be back in school, college that is, gives me an excuse to not work certain days of the week. Not to mention, beyond math, I've got nothing be interesting classes this semester. Drawing I, Psychology of Human Sexuality, and Women's Studies. ^.^ Now if only I could do something about the cost of tuition and books and I'd be one happy camper. lol.

#18 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

The Iron Cavalier says:

"10th grade in about 4 days. eck."

i'm already there

#19 Posted by The Iron Cavalier (231 posts) - - Show Bio

10th grade in about 4 days. eck.

#20 Posted by -000 (226 posts) - - Show Bio

Starting 10th grade in two days. Not too worried about anything.

#21 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

-000 says:

"Starting 10th grade in two days. Not too worried about anything."

wow alot of people are starting 10 grade

#22 Posted by -000 (226 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiderman 2099 says:

"-000 says:

wow alot of people are starting 10 grade"

Yup...gonna be nice not being a freshman anymore.

#23 Posted by G-Man (34186 posts) - - Show Bio

School is what pays my bills.

Staff
#24 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

-000 says:

"Spiderman 2099 says:
"-000 says:
wow alot of people are starting 10 grade"
Yup...gonna be nice not being a freshman anymore."

yea i know what it feels like but my bio honor class is full of freshman

#25 Posted by Megaman ZX (220 posts) - - Show Bio

my first week of 6th grade ended
Post Edited:2007-08-25 00:45:20

#26 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Ugh, I despise school with every fiber of my being. It sucks. I hate my teachers cause they're all pricks, I hate the kids cause they're all idiots that don't know a good book when they have it and can't appreciate the little things. Little bastards. I haven't even started yet. I can imagine how "happy" I'll be when I do start.

#27 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Ugh, I despise school with every fiber of my being. It sucks. I hate my teachers cause they're all pricks, I hate the kids cause they're all idiots that don't know a good book when they have it and can't appreciate the little things. Little bastards. I haven't even started yet. I can imagine how "happy" I'll be when I do start."

Yup, my school is like that too, and in most classes I have to deal with really stupid questions being asked. But yeah, I would say enjoy it while you can because you get to see friends, some teachers are really nice (maybe you're just stuck with the wrong ones) plus your social life just rockets which is great. I love going out with friends.

#28 Posted by G-Man (34186 posts) - - Show Bio

Ah, too bad you guys aren't in my class. I'm not necessarily an easy teacher but I do go off on tangents and have tons of comic and music posters in my classroom.

Staff
#29 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Ms. Invisible says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Ugh, I despise school with every fiber of my being. It sucks. I hate my teachers cause they're all pricks, I hate the kids cause they're all idiots that don't know a good book when they have it and can't appreciate the little things. Little bastards. I haven't even started yet. I can imagine how "happy" I'll be when I do start."
Yup, my school is like that too, and in most classes I have to deal with really stupid questions being asked. But yeah, I would say enjoy it while you can because you get to see friends, some teachers are really nice (maybe you're just stuck with the wrong ones) plus your social life just rockets which is great. I love going out with friends."

I don't really um... have friends in my high school... i'm a little too.. different...

@G-Man: I would love to be in your class so long as your not like my current a-hole teachers.

#30 Posted by G-Man (34186 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Ms. Invisible says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
Yup, my school is like that too, and in most classes I have to deal with really stupid questions being asked. But yeah, I would say enjoy it while you can because you get to see friends, some teachers are really nice (maybe you're just stuck with the wrong ones) plus your social life just rockets which is great. I love going out with friends."

I don't really um... have friends in my high school... i'm a little too.. different...

@G-Man: I would love to be in your class so long as your not like my current a-hole teachers. "

I do have a sign that says: "Rule 1, I'm always right. Rule 2, if I'm wrong, see Rule 1."

I guess I can say I'm a "likable" teacher. We mess around but they know that when it's time to get down to business, they better be ready. They know I can easily make up a hard test or something.

Staff
#31 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

lol, i like those rules :D

M

#32 Posted by G-Man (34186 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"lol, i like those rules :DM"

I also have a list of more official class rules like "Be in class on time," "Respect," etc. At the bottom is the list of NOs, like "No food or candy, No hats, No headphones," and the last on is "No getting on Mr. G's nerves."

Staff
#33 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

lol that sounds more like the rules we had...

M

#34 Posted by G-Man (34186 posts) - - Show Bio

And they are lucky to enjoy my really really bad jokes. Like today, I was talking about the Cartesian Plane. I mentioned the horizontal axis was the x-axis. I asked what the vertical was. When someone said "y." I quickly said, "Because I want to know." Sometimes I can't stop those kind of remarks from coming out.

Staff
#35 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

lol, sarcasm, always a good way of getting students to remember things

M

#36 Posted by G-Man (34186 posts) - - Show Bio

"Twinkle twinkle little star, Circumference equals 2 pi R."

"Fuzzy Wuzzy was a bear, Area equals pi R squared."

Staff
#37 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

ok...

nah, i'll stick with basic facts without the rhyming

M

#38 Posted by G-Man (34186 posts) - - Show Bio

Q: Why didn't the Trig. teacher go to the beach?

A: He was already a Tangent.

Staff
#39 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

oh that's bad... really bad...

hang you're head in shame G-man

M

#40 Posted by G-Man (34186 posts) - - Show Bio

That's nothing. I got loads of them. Like I said, sometimes I can't help it. They inspire me to be corny.

Staff
#41 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

corny is bad...

i bet you're students groan every time you let one out

M

#42 Posted by G-Man (34186 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"corny is bad...i bet you're students groan every time you let one outM"

They do. You can almost hear them down the hall.

I hate summer being "over." I tell ya, they're getting shorter.

Staff
#43 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't mind school once I get moved and start classes, but I don't like the realization that summer is over.

#44 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

nah G-man... you're getting older lol

M

#45 Posted by G-Man (34186 posts) - - Show Bio

But the worst was Sunday night I told Lil' G-Girl that I was going back to work (and we wouldn't be spending all day together). She said, "I don't like when you have to go back to work."

Staff
#46 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

awwwww...

M

#47 Posted by G-Man (34186 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, almost broke my heart.

Staff
#48 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

thats so cute lol

what did g-lady say about that?

M

#49 Posted by G-Man (34186 posts) - - Show Bio

Well she teaches 3-5 year olds at a Montessori pre-school and gets to see our girl quite a bit.

Staff
#50 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

ahh right...

so ya both teachers...

feel sorry for g-girl when she grows up lol

M