riri4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#101  Edited By riri4life
@Vortex13
LOL I meant on youtube. Jordan was talking about how she found "Brendon" on her sheets. X) 

SPOILERS AHEAD... 

Shmell-HE had the nerve to ask Jeff "What's up ur @$$ today meanie deanie?!" SMH U is a LIEE!!! Bye gurl, DIE gurl! -_- ....Eww and she was so pshcho stalker following everyone in the house interupting conversations....like kalm yo tits heffer!
LOL @ Porsche's pvt happy dance after winning the veto. ...Jeff is such a sore loser. Adam says Jeff was his "workout buddy." >_> ...doing what? Shoving bacon down ur pie hole? ;)
I'm still team JorcHELL, but Jordan can't be mad a Kalia and Porsche for being floaters. Jordan has done just as little in the game. Ugh Adam is a flip flopping floater too now that he had to get off of Jeff's d**k! -_-
...and Porsche was such an idiot for opening Pandora's Box! There's never gonna be a good outcome this late in the game, why would she take that risk?!?! greedy betch! lol
There's still hope for JorcHELL now! #Halleloo!
Renee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#102  Edited By Renee

RACHEL JUST WON VETO!! JorcHELL is safe! :D

Shell-he fails at the veto and then kisses butt

yeeah, time for you to go.

Now they just have to win HOH next week get rid of Adumb and finial four!     

I love this!
B'Town

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#103  Edited By B'Town

@riri4life: <3 your X-Tina! Pandora's box saved our grrrls! @Renee: Hahahahah. hahha. hahaha So funny!

I love this team-up of JorcHELL, they are much more amusing together now that Jeff is gone. They may win this! Hilarious. :D

riri4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By riri4life
@Renee: @B'Town: 

WOOT WOOT! Hasta la vista Shell-HE! Nobody comes between me and my JorcHELL! >:) (I will be pissed if the keep her though. -_-)
Eww Rach's wet hair flip and that laugh. hahahhahahahahahaehehehehehheheheee
LOL "Adumb" ...perfect!

PS ...am I the only one that heard Porsche say "come back and hang out when I have Rihanna" when JorcHELL was leaving the HoH room after making a final 4 deal?!?!? ^_^ *cricket cricket* lol

OMG and apparently Porsche is bffs w/ Janelle (the ORIGINAL Rachel)! <333

*Memories* <3 lol
I saw somewhere that Janelle gave her her lucky ring and that Porsche has been playing dumb this whole time on purpose. mhmm...>_>
 BB HBIC & her evil apprentice! ;P
BB HBIC & her evil apprentice! ;P
Renee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Renee
@B'Town: @riri4life

Lol I didn't hear the Rihanna thing but I remember Shell-he listing to Umbrella before. :P 

Whaaaaaat! Oh my goddess! Evil apprentice indeed! Haha. I don't know Jan, I only started watching in season 11 but I looked her up on youtube and she's craaaaaazy! She's a waitress just like Rachel, imagine them as a duo. 

I always found that Porshce talks funny. It's like, when she talks it sounds like she's struggling to read something lol. 

Jury House tonight. Yay for more drama! It's kinda funny. Dani evicted Brendon, Jeff evicted Dani and Shelly evicted Jeff. (well she was the swing vote)
riri4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By riri4life
@Renee
It was random... #KanyeShrug lol

Jedi Janie was LEGENDARY!  

She was on BB6 and then the all-stars season. :)  ....Just like Rachel, but less crying and more drinking and cat fights! lol   I think some guy has uploaded like every ep of every season on youtube. I'm soo gonna watch it agan. ^_^ 

HAHA totally! Porsche sounds a bit....slow  #AWKWARD ;P

This season has been so back-and-forth, but in a good way = more DRAMA
Renee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Renee
@riri4life
The more I watch the more I love her! That song reminded me of this:

" Shelly, whats that? We can’t hear your motherly advice. Cause you’re evicted!” 

Rachel has the best goodbye messages LOL! 
And I'm pretty sure she's winning this HOH too. Jordan is going to slow, Adam's already out of breath, and Kailia keeps slipping and will probably get stuck (like Kathy lol). 
No one gets between me and my donuts!
riri4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By riri4life

OMG it MG matches their personalities like perfectly! XD  Especially Jordan as Karen. LOL

didn't see BB yet, but I just knew Shell was going home....shocker!

B'Town

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By B'Town

@Renee: Janelle was soo much fun, you really should have seen that BB season. Janelle was my all time most favorite player eva'. Now, if Rachell wins I might have to reconsider who is my fave. Janelle made me laugh a lot. I think Rachelle & Jordan make me laugh harder though and that has to count bigger. :D YaY, Rachel!

@riri4life: I hope you have had a HAPPY HAPPY Birthday! Get your arse back and play with us. :D

edit to add; SPOILER........ I just watched the first fifteen minutes and JorcHELL won HOH. YaY! Our grrlss are safe for another week. And who'd of thought all of Rachel's hard work crawling through the do-nut goo would inspire me to get off my arse and SPIN while watching BB. "Who wants to see my HOH room, YAY!" Koala sleeps sleeps. HOH room is all Brachel. Hahaha.

riri4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By riri4life
@B'Town
LOL....That HoH was practically handed to Rach. I mean, look who her competition was. >.>
Pandora's Box was stupid.....and EW @ Adam's creeper obsessive death stare on Tori Spelling. #AWKWARD (but u know who betta come through the box and go on a shopping spree w/ me when I go on BB14!)
jk ;P

N-t-ways, I want either Koala or Adumb to go this week. >:)
Renee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Renee
@riri4life: @B'Town:  

That is the perfect Timmy/Riri gif for you, love it! :P 
For a sec I thought Kailia would be the next Kathy and get stuck there lol. But ya Rach is like the only athletic one left, she killed the comp.

OMG weird Rach has inspired me to be more active too! #Role model Rachel

That ep was hilarious! Rachel locked in the room with Jessie LOL! Is there a reason they keep bringing him back? I don't find him all that spectacular. Rachel was just ignooring him the whole time haha. 
"What's your name?" 
"Rachel."
"How do you spell that?"
"With an 'R'." 
LOL.  

So proud of our Red Queen. This is her third HOH and she's won two vetos! She's won the most this season. 
Tori Spelling - the twig with a bobble head. Not as bad now that she's preggos, it helps balance her out. ;) 

Ok now it's up to Jor to keep the noms the same.
riri4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By riri4life
@Renee
Kowala's worse than Kathy, but yeah. LOL  ..and when Jordan said she ate some of the sprinkles and stuff. XD 
 #TOTESINSPIRATIONAL ;D 

HAHA Idk that Jessie guy is super annoying, so I guess it was like Rach's punishment for opening the box.  

Even if noms change and Adam goes up, I'm pretty sure Kowala or Porsche (depending who left on the block) wil still go home. :)
Renee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Renee
@riri4life
I LOL every time I see the Rachel fall!  XD

OMG Kailia crying was sooooooo annoying...
And Adumb is winning stuff now? 

Now matter what a vet will have to go up. :( But as long as Porsche (assuming he nominates her) doesn't win veto, we've got our girls in the top three! 

So exciting!

Is there a creepier word for creepy?

riri4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By riri4life
@Renee
ROFL @ all those GIFs! 
"Black Queen" Koala is gone! YAY! 
I hate that Adumb won HoH though....and he was soo stupid for not using the veto cuz JorcHELL will not take him to the end, but whatevz. 
JorcHELL are totally gonna win this now!  
....but then it will all be over in a week. *womp womp womp* :\ lol
B'Town

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By B'Town

@Renee said:

@riri4life:
I LOL every time I see the Rachel fall! XD

OMG Kailia crying was sooooooo annoying...
And Adumb is winning stuff now?
Now matter what a vet will have to go up. :( But as long as Porsche (assuming he nominates her) doesn't win veto, we've got our girls in the top three!

So exciting!
Is there a creepier word for creepy?

@riri4life said:

@Renee:
ROFL @ all those GIFs!
"Black Queen" Koala is gone! YAY!
I hate that Adumb won HoH though....and he was soo stupid for not using the veto cuz JorcHELL will not take him to the end, but whatevz.
JorcHELL are totally gonna win this now!
....but then it will all be over in a week. *womp womp womp* :\ lol

You two are the Queens and/or Kings of gifs! Really, that one of Rach falling makes me laugh sooo hard. and this one here, we should all dance and wip our hair, next week.

Hey our girls... Who'd of thought week one that it would be all about JorcHELL?!? I was hoping so for Rach just cause she makes me laugh so much and Jordan won my heart over when she was going to kick Shellhe's butt. :D Oh, my. This has been a fun season.

riri4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By riri4life
@B'Town
IKR! I did vote for Jordan to win initially...and then I was against her for a while b/c of Jeff, but now I back on her side.   and Rach....I've just learned to embrace her craziness. *Rachel laugh*
Renee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Renee
@B'Town: @riri4life:  
*Spoilers ahead

We lost Jordan :( This sucks. Hopefully, she can get America's vote!  We saw the first nice goodbye message from Rachel lol. :P

On the plus side, Rach is still in and it's an endurance comp! And she'll be getting another Jury vote. 

The one good thing about BB ending is that I won't have to look at Porsche fugly pink track suit that she's worn this entire season!!
B'Town

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By B'Town

@Renee said:

@B'Town: @riri4life:
*Spoilers ahead
We lost Jordan :( This sucks. Hopefully, she can get America's vote! We saw the first nice goodbye message from Rachel lol. :P On the plus side, Rach is still in and it's an endurance comp! And she'll be getting another Jury vote. The one good thing about BB ending is that I won't have to look at Porsche fugly pink track suit that she's worn this entire season!!

I just finished watching. Very sad to lose Jordan.... But we still have Rachel and even though I may have been rooting her on just because I thought she would bring more drama and ridiculousness fun to the game; in my mind she is the only one left who deserves to win. Rache played hard from day one and I think she played an even better smarter game once Brendan was gone, so I say GO RACHEL, take the WIN bring the money home to your man. :D

riri4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By riri4life

NOOOOOO NOT JORDAN!
.............. ;\       

Venom802

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#120  Edited By Venom802

I really really don't understand what this forum is about.

Renee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Renee

@Venom802
The Big Brother show on TV. :)

I need my BB. I am missing it too much! 
So I've been reading some spoliers! :D 

riri4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By riri4life
@Renee
Rach must win! She is the chosen one! lol
 #GurlUBettaWork 

(but freal, I'll just be happy seeing Adam lose)
B'Town

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By B'Town

@Renee: OMG! Great Spoilers!

@riri4life said:

@Renee:
Rach must win! She is the chosen one! lol
#GurlUBettaWork (but freal, I'll just be happy seeing Adam lose)

And I love this riri! This to me is so perfect, Rache getting focused, finding her inner Chi! hahah.

Oh, hope she can win, if not Porche better take it cause it would be total BB BASPHEMY, for Adam to win.

Edit to add: I am west coast so I can't come back in here until I know what happened. Ahhh, I wish I could find out sooner. I'll be DVR'ing BB and America's Next Top Model at the same time, I will be power watching BOTH. hahha. ha.

Renee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Renee
Major spoiler ahead!!!!    

OMGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!

I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPYYYYYYYYY!!!

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES! YES! YES!!!!!!! WOOOOOO!!!

Today our Queen was crowned!!! <33333333

I love Rachel! She has most definitely played the best game, won the most competitions, and has fought the hardest! Above all, she had waaay more passion than any other player! Congrats Rachel!! I was jumping up and down clapping and cheering for her when she won!!!

And Jeff wins America's favorite house guest! :D I would have rather Jordan won, but Jeff is next best. Now he has money for a nice wedding with Jordan, he needs to propose ASAP! :P

I was shocked by Shelly's vote! (yes I will spell her name correctly now, she's earned it ;) *Rachel laugh* 

Amazing ending to a great season! 

Now what will I do with my life? ;P
KingsCastle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#125  Edited By KingsCastle

:-D Yay was really rooting for Rachel to win. I wasn't sure she would be able to pull it off. Yeah Shelly voting for her was a real shocker after Rachel's "I can't hear your motherly advice" exit remark. I think Rachel was surprised by it too. ^_^ She really lucked out. ^_^ I'm really glad she was able to win though.

riri4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By riri4life

YASSS! CONGRATS TO OUR CRIMSON QUEEN RACHELL!!!!!!

(Renee u used all the BB gifs! lol)

Turned out perfectly! Glad Porsche got the 50,000 and NOT Adumb!

Jeff won America's fav?! REALLY? ....say it with me (one last time) #SHOCKER!!! lol

@Renee:

...I'm sure we'll all find a dozen other pointless reality shows, sci-fi, sitcoms, dramas, etc. to occupy that thing we call "a life" until next summer....just in time for season 14! aaaahahahhahahahaah! *Rach giggles*

B'Town

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By B'Town

@riri4life said:

YASSS! CONGRATS TO OUR CRIMSON QUEEN RACHELL!!!!!!

Jeff won America's fav?! REALLY? ....say it with me (one last time) #SHOCKER!!! lol

@Renee:

...I'm sure we'll all find a dozen other pointless reality shows, sci-fi, sitcoms, dramas, etc. to occupy that thing we call "a life" until next summer....just in time for season 14! aaaahahahhahahahaah! *Rach giggles*

@Renee said:

Major spoiler ahead!!!!

OMGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!
I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPYYYYYYYYY!!!
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES! YES! YES!!!!!!! WOOOOOO!!!

Today our Queen was crowned!!! <33333333

I love Rachel! She has most definitely played the best game, won the most competitions, and has fought the hardest! Above all, she had waaay more passion than any other player! Congrats Rachel!! I was jumping up and down clapping and cheering for her when she won!!!
And Jeff wins America's favorite house guest! :D I would have rather Jordan won, but Jeff is next best. Now he has money for a nice wedding with Jordan, he needs to propose ASAP! :P I was shocked by Shelly's vote! (yes I will spell her name correctly now, she's earned it ;) *Rachel laugh* Amazing ending to a great season! Now what will I do with my life? ;P

Wooooooooo! Rachel!!!! I am so glad she won. I was shocked by Shelly's vote too. Rachel is the only one who deserved to win. I was clapping and laughing so hard when she won. Yay!

I will miss all of these BB 13 GIFS. You two have the best.

I am going to be watching Survivor & America's Next Top Model All-Stars. =D No, I'm not ashamed. hahah. These shows make me laugh too, maybe not as much as BB but they are fun.... :) See you around BB Pals.

Renee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Renee
@KingsCastle
Yay more Red Queen fans! :D 

@riri4life

Oh reaally?

:P

@ Dani; 

Oh Dani, bitter party of one at the finale. 
I can't believe she called Rachel a floater. #Jealoushater!

Same! 
I LOL'd at Adumb saying he would win if he was in top two, and that he thinks he's coming back for all stars. #Delusional much?

@B'Town
Yes ANTM! I hope I can catch that! 

P.S. We all need to go on BB some day! <3
B'Town

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By B'Town

@Renee: Oh, these GIFs had me giggling, so fun!

YOU, RIRI and ME ?!? On BB????

Oh god we'd run the house! American would be laughing their arses off. BB would have to let us have a PC so you two could post our own GIF's. So, funny. =D

Renee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By Renee
@B'Town
LOL yes! 
We would totally dominate!!! :D

Final Interview;

Renee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Renee

Rachel wins again! 

B'Town

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By B'Town

@Renee said:

@B'Town:
LOL yes!
We would totally dominate!!! :D

Final Interview;

Thank you for posting this interview, surprisingly enough, I really believe Rachel has grown up a lot since her previous BB season. I'm really glad she won. And just because I know she will make me laugh a bunch I am going to follow her on twitter! hahh. ha. I love how Brendan, stands by her side no matter what she does or says. That is a heck of a partner in my book. I hope they have lots of babies and they all grow up with Rachel's laugh. =D Have a wonderful life Rache!

riri4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By riri4life

@Renee: LMAO! I stand corrected about the GIFs. ......and YAS Brenchel got a free vay-cay too! :D

Watching "Darlene" and Rach going down on that slop was VOMITROCIOUS btw. >_< lol

@B'Town: Brendon def puts up w/ a lot of her dramatics. That is TRUE love. LOL @ Rach being so surprised people were rooting for her and that she actually had fans this season.

Renee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By Renee
@B'Town@riri4life

I agree, I'm so proud of her! And I hope we get to see there babies on BB someday. :P 
Brenchel's baby's first words -  "I am VEGAS!!!"

Crap quality, but it's nice to see JorcHELL together! BFFS <3 
You don't have to take out the barf bag for this one riri, I promise nothing vomitrocious this time LOL! ;P 

difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By difficlus

Big brother still exists? wow

riri4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By riri4life

@Renee: Oh $h!t!

.....little BrencHELLs and "Jefdons" running the BB house!? That would be insane! XD

I'm pretty sure JorcHELL was drunk in that interview....but they are perfect for each other! LOL (notice Jordan never said Rachel was gonna be her bridesmaid at her wedding? #shade) jk

I'm pissed BB only comes on once a year! >:(

(PS now we gotta worry bout how the newly "single", unemployed Mer is gonna raise her lil chocolate baby this week! <:O ...remember? lol)

longbowhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#137  Edited By longbowhunter

I dont know what this is or what anyone on here is talking about.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#138  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

@longbowhunter said:

This.

Obtrusive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By Obtrusive

Honestly I have no idea what I just voted on, I just picked my name from the list.

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#140  Edited By Billy Batson

@Vance Astro said:

@longbowhunter said:

This.

@Obtrusive said:

Honestly I have no idea what I just voted on, I just picked my name from the list.

It's about Big Brother :/

BB

Renee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By Renee

^ Actually, It's all about this;

No Caption Provided
@riri4life:  ...Last minute floaters in the thread LOL! ;)
GA!!!! How could I forget! We'll need to take our crazyness over to that thread now. *Rachel laugh*   

I agree, it needs to be an all year thing. At least we know season 14 has been confirmed (YESSS!) Until next time BB fans! 

Love you all! <333 It's been a blast!

...Can't say goodbye 100% I still stalk Rachel so ya never know if I'll be back here haha! ;D 
B'Town

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By B'Town

@Renee: @riri4life

I think Rachel and Brendan should try out for Amazing RACE! Oh, my god that would be so much fun to watch Brendan and see if he can really keep his cool and be completely supportive all the way around the world. Hah. ha. I am such an arse for thinking that would be so much fun. Seriously though, I'd watch. :D

B'Town

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By B'Town

@Renee: So funny they call themselves Jorchell! Haha.

riri4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By riri4life

@Renee:

EEEEWWWWWW! LMAO Imma need that barf bag back! Adumb lusting after Jeff's ass like it's Tori Spelling wrapped in bacon. XD (and Jeff's face! ahahahhahahaah)

Floaters gonna float. #KanyeShrug .....I'm soo happy BB wasn't canceled! lol (now I need to go GIF hunting for GA GIFs! :P)

@B'Town: Never watched Amazing Race, but OMG they would be AMAZEBALLS! :D

Renee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By Renee
@B'Town
I don't watch that show but if they were on I def would!! 
Brenchel's crazyness around the world lol! Awesome!! 

@riri4life

Tori Spelling wrapped in bacon

LOOOOOOL!!!!! XD

OMG JeJo was on it! How did I miss it! :(