• 52 results
Jokerpoker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

Edited By Jokerpoker

Poll Who do you predict will die in Arrow? (28 votes)

Sara 50%
Laurel 11%
Roy 7%
Thea 14%
Diggle 11%
Felicity 14%
Quentin Lance 21%
Merlyn 25%
Other 18%

Alright, we all know some more important people will die before Season 2 ends. So my question is, who will die (in Season 2, and other than Deathstroke)? This is a multiple choice poll, so if you predict multiple people who are listed will die, than you can vote for them. My prediction is that Sara will die, because it is said that Laurel will step up and take the place of her sister as Black Canary. Plus she's already figuring it all out, how Ollie is the Arrow. If you predict that someone who isn't listed on the poll will die, vote "other" and tell who in the comments.

• 
Jokerpoker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#52  Edited By Jokerpoker

We'll find out tonight...

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Laurel taking up the Black Canary mantle makes no sense to me. It took Ollie and Sarah 5 years of danger, growing, and training to attain the level of skill they have now. But, I'm supposed to believe that Laurel would be worthy of the mantle just because she has some self defense training?? Nah, even if she trains for a year with the LoS (Which I think there will be some sort of long time skip after this episode) I still would criticize the choice. At least with Roy he has a history of growing up rough and fighting. I can easily see him becoming at least a competent fighter and archer with a year or so of training.

As for the question, I think Nyssa has the best chance of dying followed by Slade, then Laurel. Even if Slade gets cured instead of killed, I think it's safe to say he's done as a villain and who else has arrow been teasing all season long?? Ra's Al Ghul! Nyssas death would give him a reason to take vengeance on Sarah, Ollie and the rest since he would see them as responsible. After what Slade did he has to die, but I could also see them going for the cop out cure as well. Honestly, i'm hoping the Suicide captures him right before Oliver is about to kill him. This way he can still show up in later episodes, probably get over his craziness, escape the suicide squad, and then become the merc we all know him to be. As for Laurel.....I don't see where else her character can go. Of course, she probably will become the Black Canary after Sarah dies, but as I said above, that wouldn't make any sense to me. IMO, her character arc is over. Either write her out or kill her off.

swordmasterD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Green arrow then series ends