#1 Edited by dngn4774 (3218 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey Viners,

There's a question I've been posting on some of the ama threads that I really like so I was wondering how you guys would answer it:

The Zombie Apocalypse has come without any time to prepare. You walk out of your house and find an armored police truck filled with guns and a month's supply of food for 4 people. Unfortunately all of your friends and loved ones are already dead but you get to choose three celebrities to join your group (they come to you, you don't have to risk searching for them). Who do you pick?

Just a rule: the celebrities have to exist in real life and can't already be dead.

#2 Posted by Cgoodness (5138 posts) - - Show Bio

Katy Perry (her firework bewbs), Emma Watson (magic and survival skills), Scarlett Johansson (marksman).....plus they are all fine as hell

#3 Edited by silkyballfro94 (1827 posts) - - Show Bio

The Rock, Bear Grylls, and Seth Rogan. I'm being realistic here. I threw in Seth Rogan for sh!ts and giggles.

#4 Posted by _Gaff_ (3590 posts) - - Show Bio

The Rock, Bear Grylls, and Seth Rogan. I'm being realistic here. I threw in Seth Rogan for sh!ts and giggles.

Les Stroud.

#5 Edited by dngn4774 (3218 posts) - - Show Bio

@_gaff_ said:

@silkyballfro94 said:

Les Stroud.

It runs to long. The first 25 seconds are pretty funny though.

#6 Posted by _Gaff_ (3590 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Edited by dngn4774 (3218 posts) - - Show Bio

@_gaff_: I know. It had me cracking up too. I love how the OP of the vid didn't even take the effort to spell Grylls' name correctly.

#8 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (10354 posts) - - Show Bio

Robert Downey Jr. for sure.

#9 Posted by russellmania77 (15661 posts) - - Show Bio

Taylor swift, Hulk Hogan and Troy aikmon (he has to stay away Taylor tho)

#10 Posted by Z3RO180 (6618 posts) - - Show Bio

Katy Perry. ( Only for the....music....yes.....music) Chris Hemsworth ( he's Thor duh extra power) and Justan Beiver ( Zombie baite)

#11 Posted by HBKTimHBK (5242 posts) - - Show Bio

Sarah Michelle Gellar, Chuck Norris, Liam Neeson

#12 Posted by IfDCRuledTheWorld (661 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. Bear Grylls, survivalist and all that.
  2. Evangeline Lily, she survived on an island in Lost.
  3. Jennifer Lawrence, her inner Katniss is what is needed now.
#13 Posted by IrishX (2415 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Ted Nugent - A lot of firepower and a survivor.
  • Michelle Yeoh - Attractive asian who is an expert in martial arts. She would also serve well as a small and fast member when needed.
  • Mariusz Pudzianowski - World's strongest man. Just in case we need some heavy door pushed open, a car lifted up off someone, or any other insane strength feat.