#601 Posted by Vortex13 (12252 posts) - - Show Bio

I admire my friends on this site. You know who you are.

#602 Edited by deadpoolrules (4683 posts) - - Show Bio
#603 Posted by Vortex13 (12252 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadpoolrules: How much money you got on ya? You give me it and I'll answer you.

lol kidding, yes you happen to be one of them (I just knew there would be people asking after I said that lol)

#604 Posted by deadpoolrules (4683 posts) - - Show Bio

Well,let's start the list:

@caiotrubat for being such a friend and an AC fan.You mess with him,you mess with me!

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek he was one of my first friends and a dude that likes almost the same stuff as I do.He also invades my Borderlands 2 matches so he can make us lose xD

@deranged_midget for being the dude I can talk about videogames and ask opinions about them

@thecannon my first friend at this site,he made me stick to CV until I met new people,despite having our disagreements,we still being great friends(I hope =P)

#605 Posted by deadpoolrules (4683 posts) - - Show Bio

@vortex13 said:

@deadpoolrules: How much money you got on ya? You give me it and I'll answer you.

lol kidding, yes you happen to be one of them (I just knew there would be people asking after I said that lol)

Hahahaha,lol!!!Thanks,I'll probably say something about you,but later,too tired right now.

#606 Posted by Pyrogram (39468 posts) - - Show Bio
#607 Posted by deadpoolrules (4683 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram:I also admire this dude for teaching me how to RP.

#608 Posted by Pyrogram (39468 posts) - - Show Bio
#609 Edited by Xwraith (18654 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n for being the best reviewer and getting me to pick up IDW's TMNT.

@jedixman for being a Jedi X-Man (and formerly Lelouch).

@baddamdog for being a better Psylocke fan than me.

@vortex13 for helping me remember my favorite childhood movie.

#611 Posted by deadpoolrules (4683 posts) - - Show Bio
#612 Posted by God_Spawn (37950 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: BUAAAHAAHAHHAhahAHHAHAHAH XD oh God ! thats the best case scenario for your country to get mentioned in a comic book XD

Also Wolverine can kiss my A**! Dinosaurs kicked him around like a toy >:D MUAHAHAHHAHHA!

Hulk lost to a python. Your argument is invalid.

#613 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull said:

@god_spawn: BUAAAHAAHAHHAhahAHHAHAHAH XD oh God ! thats the best case scenario for your country to get mentioned in a comic book XD

Also Wolverine can kiss my A**! Dinosaurs kicked him around like a toy >:D MUAHAHAHHAHHA!

Hulk lost to a python. Your argument is invalid.

thats even more embarrassing for wolverine, considering that hulk recently demolished him alongside the thing while weakened ;)

see what i did there?

#614 Edited by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio
#615 Edited by Necrotic_Lycanthrope (2388 posts) - - Show Bio

I admire everybody I'm following. :)

...That totally did not sound stalker-ish at all. I hope I don't get jumped for it.

AWW COME ON.

#616 Posted by God_Spawn (37950 posts) - - Show Bio
#617 Edited by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: NYET! it's the pretty valid! HOR HOR HOR!

#618 Posted by Inverno (13246 posts) - - Show Bio

@caiotrubat for being such a friend and an AC fan.You mess with him,you mess with me!

Aw, thanks bro. We are a Brotherhood of Assassins, anyway :D

#619 Edited by Baddamdog (2223 posts) - - Show Bio
#620 Posted by XIIXIIX (57 posts) - - Show Bio

i admire all the nerds/geeks on this site (everyone). its a lot more peaceful and at least a little more thought provoking here than most other websites. the community (from what i've seen so far) is respectable (with the exception of a few people) and comics are awesome.

#621 Edited by GhostofOnyx (656 posts) - - Show Bio

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: introduced me to CV

@Samimista(Call out thing doesn't work): The first person I talked to and befriended on the site.

And that's it because I'm an anti social twat. :)

#622 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20318 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostofonyx: I WOULD admire you but you haven't made that AVP battle yet.

#623 Edited by Samimista (20750 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostofonyx: =D And now you cannot leave the Vine. >=D Or else Master Chief will steal your Doritos and give them to Geoff Keighley!

#624 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20318 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostofonyx: =D And now you cannot leave the Vine. >=D Or else Master Chief will steal your Doritos and give them to Geoff Keighley!

Actually, I intend on keeping the Doritos.

#625 Posted by Samimista (20750 posts) - - Show Bio

@samimista said:

=O Is that you Master Chief? For Christmas I'd like Mountain Dew Dorito cupcakes if you can retrieve that. I'll even pay you imaginary money for it! =D

#626 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20318 posts) - - Show Bio

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek said:
@samimista said:

=O Is that you Master Chief? For Christmas I'd like Mountain Dew Dorito cupcakes if you can retrieve that. I'll even pay you imaginary money for it! =D

I'll except 117 credits.

#627 Posted by Samimista (20750 posts) - - Show Bio

@samimista said:

@samimista said:

I'll except 117 credits.

That's a deal! I'll even throw in 1337 extra imaginary money in. =D I have all the imaginary money in the world! Enough to buy a hovering castle for raccoons.

#628 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20318 posts) - - Show Bio

@samimista said:

@samimista said:

I'll except 117 credits.

That's a deal! I'll even throw in 1337 extra imaginary money in. =D I have all the imaginary money in the world! Enough to buy a hovering castle for raccoons.

1337 imaginary dollars and 117 credits? I can buy a new A.I with this type of money!

#629 Edited by Samimista (20750 posts) - - Show Bio

@samimista said:

@samimista said:

@samimista said:

I'll except 117 credits.

1337 imaginary dollars and 117 credits? I can buy a new A.I with this type of money!

And if I ever become ambassador of the world I'll be sure to make E3 a national holiday! =D

#630 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20318 posts) - - Show Bio

@samimista said:

@samimista said:

@samimista said:

I'll except 117 credits.

And if I ever become ambassador of the world I'll be sure to make E3 a national holiday! =D

You better...or else I'll release the Flood on you.

#631 Posted by Samimista (20750 posts) - - Show Bio
#632 Edited by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20318 posts) - - Show Bio
#633 Edited by k4tzm4n (45595 posts) - - Show Bio

@xwraith said:

@k4tzm4n for being the best reviewer and getting me to pick up IDW's TMNT.

@jedixman for being a Jedi X-Man (and formerly Lelouch).

@baddamdog for being a better Psylocke fan than me.

@vortex13 for helping me remember my favorite childhood movie.

Happy to help and thank you.

Staff Online
#634 Posted by Vortex13 (12252 posts) - - Show Bio

@xwraith: Your favorite Disney movie as a child was Robin Hood I take it lol. So I admire you for having the same favorite Disney childhood movie as me. =)

#635 Posted by Xwraith (18654 posts) - - Show Bio
#636 Posted by ragdollpurps (15572 posts) - - Show Bio
#637 Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10180 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragdollpurps: Senpai noticed ! leaps into the air and freeze frame, the credits start rolling and J-pop begins to play

#638 Posted by ragdollpurps (15572 posts) - - Show Bio
#639 Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10180 posts) - - Show Bio
#640 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29501 posts) - - Show Bio
#641 Edited by TheCannon (18909 posts) - - Show Bio

@thecannon my first friend at this site,he made me stick to CV until I met new people,despite having our disagreements,we still being great friends(I hope =P)

Of course we are.

Even though this comment seems to imply I'm not as good as other people you've met (joke)

#642 Posted by God_Spawn (37950 posts) - - Show Bio
#643 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio
#644 Edited by AweSam (7375 posts) - - Show Bio
#645 Edited by BlackReaper (595 posts) - - Show Bio
#646 Edited by God_Spawn (37950 posts) - - Show Bio

Let's see. People I admire. And there are more people so no offense if I haven't listed you.

@vance_astro For being my sifu in debating.

@theacidskull For not being the average Hulk fan.

@markus_langbourn- Not letting me call him on FTBB for some reason. But for being a bro despite our disagreement on many topics and I respect his rage.

@mercy_ For taking trolling like a bawse.

@apatheticavenger For being my Cyclops brother in arms.

@ragdollpurps Being the bestest Betsy Besty.

@walzo ....

@innervenom123 For that wonderful song he made.

@illuminatus I can't describe it in words. People should just admire Lumey for being Lumey.

@citizenbane For destroying most people in the battle forums.

@k4tzm4n For all his lols and street level love.

#647 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20318 posts) - - Show Bio

I've already posted here but since this thread has become super popular again I guess posting again won't hurt.

@deranged_midget - A really awesome and funny friend on Comic Vine and Xbox Live. Very knowledgeable on Halo, Gears of War, DragonBall Z, and extremely goofy.

@k4tzm4n - The best person when it comes to street levelers and one of the nicest and respectful person on Comic Vine.

@floopay - One of my first friends and guys I debated against on Comic Vine (the first Tournament I joined ended with me and him in the finals).

@innervenom123 - Always has these hilarious quirky comments that I agree with 100% of the time....not to mention his awesome YouTube videos.

@powerherc - Didn't know him that well but when I did he's a really cool and friendly guy. I also respect his profession.

#648 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio
#649 Posted by Pyrogram (39468 posts) - - Show Bio

I aint naming nobody, you know If I admire you.

#650 Edited by laflux (16212 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram said:

I aint naming nobody, you know If I admire you.

;)