• 133 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
#1 Posted by Golden Superman (415 posts) - - Show Bio

 
Last month i saw All-star Superman movie. I really wondered of him. Because he lifted 200 Quintillion tons easily with one hand and he said "i feel like i can do more". Its awesome. 
Who can lift this weight?
 
Note: no Omnipotents allowed and no Amazo like being allowed.

#2 Posted by PowerHerc (85336 posts) - - Show Bio

Besides All-Star Superman?

Maybe Captain Marvel (Billy Batson).

#3 Posted by Billy Batson (58345 posts) - - Show Bio

I can.

BB

#4 Posted by King Saturn (225163 posts) - - Show Bio
Captain Marvel 
Black Adam 
Cyborg Superman 
Darkseid 
Doomsday 
Mr. Majestic 
#5 Posted by SheRa_Princess_Of_Power (17 posts) - - Show Bio
I don't have a full understanding of Earth based maths, but I've been known to toss a celestial body without much effort, not to brag though. 
My twin brother He-Man can do the same.
#6 Posted by rogue_mar1e (19759 posts) - - Show Bio

<--- meeee

#7 Posted by Primmaster64 (21073 posts) - - Show Bio

Superboy-Prime

#8 Posted by Golden Superman (415 posts) - - Show Bio

Waybig.

#9 Posted by Golden Superman (415 posts) - - Show Bio

can WWHulk lift?

#10 Posted by The Stegman (26051 posts) - - Show Bio

Oprah...on a bad day

#11 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio
@Golden Superman: He would have to get EXTREMELY upset to do it. But I think it is possible.
 
Also, the DCU is banned from this conversation because of the "New 52" thing.
#12 Posted by Larkin1388 (1733 posts) - - Show Bio

I may be wrong but would Thor be able to lift this with OF?

#13 Posted by JediXMan (31313 posts) - - Show Bio
@Larkin1388 said:
I may be wrong but would Thor be able to lift this with OF?
Thor with OF needed help to lift Asgard. I don't know how heavy Asgard is, though.
Moderator
#14 Posted by cascadeking09 (6698 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64 said:
Superboy-Prime
Good one.
#15 Posted by Glitch_Spawn (17132 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm....Thats quite the LOAD haha.  I'd say Superman or Thor...Maybe Goku at SSJ 3

#16 Posted by CaptinAwesome (317 posts) - - Show Bio

what does 200 Quintilion tons weigh on the moon? Less gravity and all... 

#17 Posted by The Myth (546 posts) - - Show Bio

Get the Hulk angry enough I'm shore he could manage it.
#18 Posted by ssejllenrad (12790 posts) - - Show Bio

World Breaker Hulk perhaps? How about current Hulk? I was led to believe he's uber strong now.
 
Anyway, post-crisis pre-flashpoint Supes could do it.

#19 Posted by ssejllenrad (12790 posts) - - Show Bio
@CaptinAwesome said:
what does 200 Quintilion tons weigh on the moon? Less gravity and all... 
33 Quintillion tons
#20 Posted by PowerHerc (85336 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman said:

Oprah...on a bad day

And that's just her backside!

#21 Posted by Or35ti (1101 posts) - - Show Bio

From heroes I'd say Wonder Woman, Captain Marvel, Martian Manhunter and maybe Orion and Maxima of DC and probably Sentry, Hulk, Thor, Hercules Silver Surfer, Black Bolt, among others, etc. of Marvel

#22 Posted by ssejllenrad (12790 posts) - - Show Bio
@Or35ti said:
From heroes I'd say Wonder Woman, Captain Marvel, Martian Manhunter and maybe Orion and Maxima of DC and probably Sentry, Hulk, Thor, Hercules Silver Surfer, Black Bolt, among others, etc. of Marvel
Sentry struggles with the Helicarrier and you expect him to lift 200 Quintillion? Nyehehehehe! Forgive the trolling. I can't help it.
#23 Posted by Larkin1388 (1733 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan said:
@Larkin1388 said:
I may be wrong but would Thor be able to lift this with OF?
Thor with OF needed help to lift Asgard. I don't know how heavy Asgard is, though.
Does anyone know how much Asgard weighs.?
#24 Posted by Or35ti (1101 posts) - - Show Bio
@ssejllenrad said:
@Or35ti said:
From heroes I'd say Wonder Woman, Captain Marvel, Martian Manhunter and maybe Orion and Maxima of DC and probably Sentry, Hulk, Thor, Hercules Silver Surfer, Black Bolt, among others, etc. of Marvel
Sentry struggles with the Helicarrier and you expect him to lift 200 Quintillion? Nyehehehehe! Forgive the trolling. I can't help it.
lol you're forgiven. The character suffers from really inconsistent writing tho. One minute he's holding cosmic cubes and putting the taking down the Hulk, the next he's being taken out by the Helicarrier. I think normally he should be able to lift 200 quintillion tons and more. plus don't forget S.H.I.E.L.D. has him listed as Earth's most powerful and most dangerous superhero, even tho I think Thor could take him but whatever.
#25 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9199 posts) - - Show Bio

SA Superman

#26 Posted by King Saturn (225163 posts) - - Show Bio
@Or35ti said:
From heroes I'd say Wonder Woman, Captain Marvel, Martian Manhunter and maybe Orion and Maxima of DC and probably Sentry, Hulk, Thor, Hercules Silver Surfer, Black Bolt, among others, etc. of Marvel
Black Bolt is really that strong physically ?
#27 Posted by Jake Fury (19232 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Bolt would blow out his back on 100 tons.
#28 Posted by King Saturn (225163 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jake Fury said:
Black Bolt would blow out his back on 100 tons.
that's what I am thinking. 
#29 Posted by Or35ti (1101 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn: I'm not exactly sure but I know he's no slouch when it comes to strength. As for 200 quintillion tons i may be overstating a bit
#30 Posted by Shadowdoggy (3800 posts) - - Show Bio

200 Quintillion Ton Lifting Man
#31 Posted by Jake Fury (19232 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
@Jake Fury said:
Black Bolt would blow out his back on 100 tons.
that's what I am thinking. 

Medusa would have to take Lockjaw down to the Quickie Mart and get ol' BB a big case of Preparation H.
#32 Posted by King Saturn (225163 posts) - - Show Bio
@Or35ti said:
@King Saturn: I'm not exactly sure but I know he's no slouch when it comes to strength. As for 200 quintillion tons i may be overstating a bit
200 quintillion tons is quite a bit of strength... only the elite class 100 strength people in the Marvel or DC Universe can press weight like that. 
#33 Posted by Or35ti (1101 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn: lol you're probably right. but i think the other marvel characters i mentioned could take it.
#34 Edited by King Saturn (225163 posts) - - Show Bio
@Or35ti said:

@King Saturn: lol you're probably right. but i think the other marvel characters i mentioned could take it.

Well the Sentry might be shaky too since he had trouble lifting a Helicarrier by himself... but the others you are probably right about. 
#35 Posted by King Saturn (225163 posts) - - Show Bio
probably can add Martian Manhunter to the list as well.
#36 Posted by TheSpiritStalker (2092 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid?

#37 Posted by SC (13396 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan said:
@Larkin1388 said:
I may be wrong but would Thor be able to lift this with OF?
Thor with OF needed help to lift Asgard. I don't know how heavy Asgard is, though.
 
If your talking about Secret Invasion, he was still very weakened (according to the writer) 
Moderator
#38 Posted by SC (13396 posts) - - Show Bio

In the land of fiction, whoever you want. 

Moderator
#39 Posted by cyberninja (10383 posts) - - Show Bio

Bugs Bunny

#40 Posted by Dracade102 (8126 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman with prep.

#41 Posted by JediXMan (31313 posts) - - Show Bio
@SC said:
@JediXMan said:
@Larkin1388 said:
I may be wrong but would Thor be able to lift this with OF?
Thor with OF needed help to lift Asgard. I don't know how heavy Asgard is, though.
 If your talking about Secret Invasion, he was still very weakened (according to the writer) 
How? He had the Odinfore and it was pre-Bor. What weakened him?
Moderator
#42 Posted by MrDirector786 (43647 posts) - - Show Bio
@ssejllenrad said:
  Anyway, post-crisis pre-flashpoint Supes could do it.
So that's what we're now going to call Post-Crisis Superman huh? So I guess it's going to get abbreviated into PCPF Superman. I'm probably just going to call him Pre-Flashpoint Superman or PF Superman.
#43 Posted by SC (13396 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan:  So you are referring to Secret Invasion mini? I am not the writer, so I am not sure how what answer you wish for me to give you? It was Matt Fraction though, and interview should still be up somewhere. I save quotes though and this was straight from that interview.  
 
"When Thor returned from the oblivion of Ragnarok, he had inherited much of the vast mystical power wielded by his deceased father, Odin. If the Skrulls were facing Thor at his best, they would need to bring some immensely powerful weapons to bear. Unfortunately for the people of Broxton and the Asgardians, Thor isn’t at full power. In recent issues of "Thor," the Thunder God expended much of the Odin Power in order to revive the Asgardians who were "sleeping" on earth, hidden in mortal bodies. "His batteries are a little worn down," Fraction said" 
 
Its no big deal though, just thought it was relevant to mention. Thor being fictional and all, one day normal Thor could lift something and then a week later in a different book, struggle to lift something half that other weight. In fiction such a thing can make perfect sense. 
Moderator
#44 Posted by JediXMan (31313 posts) - - Show Bio
@SC said:
@JediXMan:  So you are referring to Secret Invasion mini? I am not the writer, so I am not sure how what answer you wish for me to give you? It was Matt Fraction though, and interview should still be up somewhere. I save quotes though and this was straight from that interview.   "When Thor returned from the oblivion of Ragnarok, he had inherited much of the vast mystical power wielded by his deceased father, Odin. If the Skrulls were facing Thor at his best, they would need to bring some immensely powerful weapons to bear. Unfortunately for the people of Broxton and the Asgardians, Thor isn’t at full power. In recent issues of "Thor," the Thunder God expended much of the Odin Power in order to revive the Asgardians who were "sleeping" on earth, hidden in mortal bodies. "His batteries are a little worn down," Fraction said"  Its no big deal though, just thought it was relevant to mention. Thor being fictional and all, one day normal Thor could lift something and then a week later in a different book, struggle to lift something half that other weight. In fiction such a thing can make perfect sense. 
I'm not arguing with you. I just think it's weird. After reviving the Asgardians, he went into Odinsleep, I believe.
Moderator
#45 Posted by SC (13396 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan:  *nods* I know *smile* Oh and I understand the weird bit as well *nods* 
Moderator
#46 Posted by MrDirector786 (43647 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan said:
I'm not arguing with you. I just think it's weird. After reviving the Asgardians, he went into Odinsleep, I believe.
He did. I just checked.
#47 Posted by JediXMan (31313 posts) - - Show Bio
@MrDirector786 said:
@JediXMan said:
I'm not arguing with you. I just think it's weird. After reviving the Asgardians, he went into Odinsleep, I believe.
He did. I just checked.
So then shouldn't he have been revived?
Moderator
#48 Posted by King Saturn (225163 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheSpiritStalker said:
Darkseid?
Darkseid's physical strength is above that of Superman... so I would say yes. 
#49 Posted by Deadcool (6755 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor, Silver Surfer, Galactus, Zeus, etc...
#50 Posted by Ian_Somerhalder (94 posts) - - Show Bio

Give an average man a long enough lever and he could move the earth.