User Lists: 0

menma naruto should be part of this

haxsboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

1.Rikudou Sennin 2. Juubi empowered Obito 3. Edo Madara 4. Edo hashirama 5. Nagato 6. Bijuu mode Naruto 7. Menma 8. Sage Mode Kabuto 9. Sasuke 10. Etc..

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

1. Sage of Six Paths

2. Itachi

3. Edo Madara

4. Edo Nagato

5.Hashirama

6.Kakashi

7. Naruto and Sasuke (equals)

8. Minato

9.Kabumaru

10. Guy

Jswift

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Jswift

Correct list

1a) Jinchuruki Sage of 6 paths

1b) Sage of six paths

1c) Sage of six paths 2 sons

2) harashima senju

3) Madara Uchiha

( edo tensei forms dont grant the dead their full strength so seeing what they do now is like 80 90 % of what they did alive)

4) Current Naruto

5) obito uchiha jubii

(some would argue higher but remember this jubii isnt full strength and doesnt have the battle experienxe or kmowledge of those above)

6) itachi uchiha

(never reached his full potential due to a terminal illness)

7) hiruzen

8) minato

9) Orochimaru

( you have to realize he fought an old sarutobui, hanzo, 4 tailed naruto, tsunade, jiraya, sasuke not in his own body but bodies he found interesting till he found better, so this isnt his full strength or capabilities)

10) killer bee

11) sasuke

12) kakashi

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Sage of six Paths. Only person who solo'd Jubi.

2. Jubito.

3. Well, rest of my list stands.

caius414

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Here's mine:

1. Sage of the Six Paths - duh. Overkill mastery of the Rinnegan plus he defeated the Juubi alone. I will openly challenge anyone who says otherwise in a street fight. Just kidding but seriously though. Read or watch the series.
  2. Obito's Current Jinchuuriki form - Edo Hashirama says Obito in this form is stronger than he is. This guy even managed to permanently damaged Edo Tensei guys.
  3. Edo Madara - Sure he got beaten by Hashirama in the Valley of the End but that was before Madara got Hashirama's cells and unlocked the Rinnegan plus now he's got unlimited chakra and immortality unless Obito turns on him.
  4. Edo Hashirama - The 2nd God of Shinobi. He has he highest mastery of Wood Release and the only guy so far to be considered by Madara to be his peer.
  5. Naruto Uzumaki - The current Naruto has more trick up his sleeve than his dad. He even managed to modify the Rasengan to its fullest potential and use Kurama's power well. Too bad the only Elemental Jutsu I think he knows is the Rasenshuriken and its variants.
  6. Edo Minato Namikaze - I wasn't supposed to put this guy since i've mostly seen him just using the Flying Thunder God Technique and the Rasengan. This changed when he transform into the Nine-Tails Chakra mode or something. He's also knowledgeable in Sealing Jutsu, which i personally think is awesome.
  7. Sasuke Uchiha - He beat Itachi without the Mangekyo Sharingan although Itachi had poor eyesight at that time so I really dunno. Now Sasuke has a major power boost thanks to his Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan.
  8. Edo Tobirama - Badass Water Realease master (remains to be seen), creator of the Edo Tensei and the Flying Thunder God Technique(?). The only guy he ever listens to or fears is Hashirama.
  9. Edo Itachi - He was able to resist the control of the Edo Tensei. Also because of the Edo Tensei, he's got unlimited chakra, regeneration and immortality which, I guess, cancels out the handicap from using the Mangekyo too much plus he beat Nagato and helped defeat Kabuto
  10. Nagato - This guy is a lesser version of the Sage of the Six paths in my opinion. I would have put him above the current Sasuke but he's handicapped. No offense to anyone with disabilities.

I didn't put Orochimaru because although he got back the use of his hands, he admitted that he couldn't beat Itachi. Jiraiya, for me, is just an incomplete version of Naruto minus the tailed beast's power. I also didn't put Tsunade because once she runs out of chakra she's as good as dead so the Edo guys on my lists could wipe the floor with her. Yeah, she's got so much physical strength but the strength she's shown so far has only been augmented by her great chakra control. I am most disappointed in the way Hiruzen Sarutobi is in the series. He was resurrected as an old guy and not in his prime so i don't think we'll see him be a badass. Oh well. That's all. Hehe

caius414

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jswift said:

Correct list

1a) Jinchuruki Sage of 6 paths

1b) Sage of six paths

1c) Sage of six paths 2 sons

2) harashima senju

3) Madara Uchiha

( edo tensei forms dont grant the dead their full strength so seeing what they do now is like 80 90 % of what they did alive)

4) Current Naruto

5) obito uchiha jubii

(some would argue higher but remember this jubii isnt full strength and doesnt have the battle experienxe or kmowledge of those above)

6) itachi uchiha

(never reached his full potential due to a terminal illness)

7) hiruzen

8) minato

9) Orochimaru

( you have to realize he fought an old sarutobui, hanzo, 4 tailed naruto, tsunade, jiraya, sasuke not in his own body but bodies he found interesting till he found better, so this isnt his full strength or capabilities)

10) killer bee

11) sasuke

12) kakashi

i disagree with what you said about the edo tensei forms most specifically Madara's. Kabuto says he resurrected Madara in his prime with the Rinnegan and use of the Wood release. Seeing as how Edo Madara now has his abilities in his prime plus the Rinnegan and the Wood Release, he is beyond what he could do beyond his prime. I also like how he can use his susanoo with the Rinnegan. :)

Vaccine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Vaccine

1.Sage of the Six Paths
2.Edo Madara
3.Hashirama
4.Tobi
5.Itachi
6.Nagato

7. The rest :P

DarkLineTeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmm here is very correct list

1.Sage Of The Six Path

2.Madara Uchiha

3.Hashirama Senju

4.Minato Namikaze/Itachi Uchiha

5.Uzumaki Naruto/Sasuke Uchiha

6.Uzumaki Nagato/Yakushi Kabuto

7.Obito Uchiha

8.Ay (3rd Raikage)

9.Onoki

10.Kakashi

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Sage of the six Paths. (Jinchuriki)

1B. Sage of the six Paths (Non-jinchuriki)

2. Madara uchiha as Juubi's jinchuriki.

3. Obito Uchiha as Juubi's jinchuriki,

4. Hashirama Senju.

5. Resurrected Madara Uchiha.

6. Obito Uchiha with six Paths.

7. Healthy Uzumaki Nagato.

8. Bijuu-Sage Uzumaki Naruto.

9. Bijuu Mode Minato Namikaze.

10. Full strength Uchiha Itachi.

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Marshall_Long

1.The Sage

2.Madara

3.Obito

4.Hashirama

5.Naruto

6. A. Minato B. Nagato

7.Itachi

8.Hiruzen

9.Tobirama

10.Sasuke

Not much known about the other Kage so I didn't put them on this list and I predict Sasuke is about to get a power up.

nishi99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. The Sage

2. Juubi Madara

3. Juubi Obito

4. Hashirama

5. Naruto

6. Kyuubi Mode Minato

7. Nagato

8. Sasuke

9. Itachi

10.Tobirama

DarkLineTeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By DarkLineTeam

@nishi99: hey why you put itachi behind sasuke? Sasuke never surpass itachi okay? Just look when itachi fighting kabuto. Sasuke isn't help anything if sasuke doesn't fight along with itachi, itachi will get kabuto easy. In that fight I'm sure itachi think that he have to protect his brother, so itachi fighting sage mode kabuto while busy to protect his useless brother. And I'm an itachi fan! You have to open your eyes people, if itachi doesn't stop edo tensei, tobi will win the war! And if he doesn't save naruto and bee from the threat of nagato there will be no naruto film anymore-,- itachi is the best genjutsu user now, his intelligence make him powerfull with his susanoo make him invincible look guys itachi doesn't have EMS but his MS power surpass EMS. And guys how can you fight an opponents that cannot be seen if you see him you will be trap into a powerfull genjutsu and how you can fight him while he can't be hit by any elements? Reply me as soon as you have the answer and I will answer you back

Bankai91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

(updated to chapter 673)

1. Kaguya Otsutsuki
2. Hagoromo Otsutsuki (The Rikudo)
3. Juubi jinchuriki Madara Uchiha / Eight Gate Maito Gai
4. FP Naruto Uzumaki
5. FP Sasuke Uchiha
6. Juubi jinchuriki Obito Uchiha
7. Rinnegan HM alive Madara Uchiha
8. Hashirama Senju / Rinnegan Edo Madara Uchiha / Ashura & Indra Otsutsuki
9. BHM/BM Naruto Uzumaki / Edo KCM/BM Minato Namikaze
10. War Arc Kakashi Hatake / War Arc Obito Uchiha / Minato Namikaze / Maito Gai

11. Pre War Arc Obito Uchiha / Tobirama Senju
12. EMS Sasuke Uchiha / Nagato / Six Paths of Pain / KCM Naruto Uzumaki
13. HM Kabuto Yakushi / Itachi Uchiha
14. Izuna Uchiha
15. Pre War Arc Kakashi Hatake
16. Killer Bee
17. MS Taka Sasuke Uchiha / HM Pain Arc Naruto Uzumaki
18. Mu / 2rd Mizukage / 3rd Raikage / Sakumo Hatake
19. Danzo Shimura / Onoki / Ei / Shisui Uchiha
20. Shippuden start Kakashi Hatake / Jiraiya / Orochimaru / Kisame Hoshigaki / War Arc Gaara

21. Kakuzu / Deidara
22. Hebi Sasuke Uchiha / Yugito Ni / Roshi
23. Sasori / Konan / Zetsu
24. Post Rasenshuriken training Naruto Uzumaki
25. Part 1 Kakashi Hatake
26. Yagura / Han / Utakata / Fu
27. Shippuden start Gaara / Mifune
28. Old Hiruzen Sarutobi / Hanzo
29. 4th Kazekage / Hidan / Hiashi Hyuga / Mei Terumi / Tsunade
30. Part 1 Kabuto Yakushi / Kinkaku / Ginkaku / Darui / Kitsuchi / Shippuden start Sasuke Uchiha / Kimimaro Kaguya / Zabuza Momochi / Chiyo / Yamato / Shippuden Neji Hyuga / Shippuden Rock Lee

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Jonez_

1: SO6P

2: Hashirama Senju

3: Madara Uchiha

4: Obito Uchiha

5: Naruto Uzumaki

6: Hiruzen Sarutobi

7: Might Guy

8: Nagato / Pain

9: 3rd Raikage

10: Sasuke Uchiha

11: Killer Bee

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Sage of six paths

Juubi madara

Juubi obito

Sage of Six paths mode naruto(sorry for spoiler)

Sage of Six paths mode sasuke(sorry for spoiler)

8 gates Might Guy

Hashirama Senju (edo + wood sage mode)

Minato (Edo + Bijuu mode)

I would guess third hokage in his youth. he knows all leaf jutsu, which would include the 8 gates.

Nagato

Aetherius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1.Sage of the Six Paths

2.Hashirama Senju

3.Madara Uchiha

4.Nagato Uzumaki

5.Obito Uchiha

6.Minato Namikaze

7.Naruto Uzumaki

8.Itachi Uchiha

9.Sasuke Uchiha

10.Kabuto Yakushi

CH1C4N0444

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Kaguya Ōtsutsuki (Hagoromo acknowledged this)

2. Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki (Duh)

3. Hamura Ōtsutsuki (Was able to fight the 10 Tails alongside Hagoromo)

4. Indra (Put him above Asura mostly because he was said to be better, at least at first)

5. Asura (Son of Hagoromo)

6. Madara Uchiha (Was able to take on all of the ninja from all nations simultaneously with Obito and then became the 10 tails Jinchūriki and became more powerful)

7. Naruto Uzumaki (Has the power of the Hagoromo and is the reincarnation of Asura. Put him above Sasuke because he's the title character [and therefore will later become more powerful], and because he has more powerful jutsus, like Rasenshuriken and Rasengan)

8. Sasuke Uchiha (Has the power of Hagoromo and is the reincarnation of Indra)

9. Guy Sensei (Gained enough power to almost kill Madara)

10. Obito Uchiha (When the he was the Jinchūriki of the 10 Tails he was able to simultaneously fight all other ninjas with Madara)

Well, those are my top 10. Hashirama Senju, Third Raikage, Minato Namikaze, Kinkaku, and Ginkaku would be there if the Ōtsutsuki(and Hagormo's sons)family wasn't up there.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

4. Indra (Put him above Asura mostly because he was said to be better, at least at first)

6. Madara Uchiha (Was able to take on all of the ninja from all nations simultaneously with Obito and then became the 10 tails Jinchūriki and became more powerful)

7. Naruto Uzumaki (Has the power of the Hagoromo and is the reincarnation of Asura. Put him above Sasuke because he's the title character [and therefore will later become more powerful], and because he has more powerful jutsus, like Rasenshuriken and Rasengan)

10. Obito Uchiha (When the he was the Jinchūriki of the 10 Tails he was able to simultaneously fight all other ninjas with Madara)

Well, those are my top 10. Hashirama Senju, Third Raikage, Minato Namikaze, Kinkaku, and Ginkaku would be there if the Ōtsutsuki(and Hagormo's sons)family wasn't up there.

seems fairly accurate. I don't think the sage's sons did anything to say they're > ten tails though.

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guy-Sensei :P

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

by feats I'd honestly put Gai above Sasuke but Sasuke still has time to acquire them.

Avatar image for deactivated-607949e25bdb6
deactivated-607949e25bdb6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think we all know who the most powerful character is...

No Caption Provided

I'VE NEVER EVEN SEEN THIS SHOW

CH1C4N0444

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thatguywithheadphones: The thing with Guy though is while what he did was impressive he had to do it at the cost of his own life. It also didn't seem to last very long. I have to reread the chapters, but I don't remember Madara doing anything to fight back, just kinda enjoying the fact that someone could beat the shit out of him. Anyone that I put above him(probably Obito too to be honest)has the hax to deal with that level of power from Guy(kamui, tsukuyomi, susanoo, etc). Granted, if they get hit by any of them they'd be screwed. Is it just me or does no one besides Nagato use any of the Rinnegan's other random abilities?

@princearagorn1: True, it was just an assumption I made based off of them being Hagoromo's sons. That and the fact that every time they've reincarnated the ninja they go into tend to be the most powerful of their generation(Hashirama and Madara, Naruto and Sasuke).

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll rank overall strenght/power. This means that someone under in ranking could possibly beat someone above him:

1. Kaguya
  2. Sage of Six Paths
  3. So6p's bro
  4. Reborn Madara
  5. Reborn Obito
  6. Reborn Naruto
  7. Reborn Sasuke
  8. Might Guy(could go toe to toe with Reborn Madara, even if briefly)
  9. Hashirama Senju
  10. Well.....had to think about this. Alot. I have not come to a definite decision, i'd go for Third Hokage, Nagato, Raikages or Itachi. But Itachi is more feasible overall.