#4 Posted by Kyzuko (120 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll do top 5.

Madara Uchiha (with Senju DNA)

Hashirama

Tobirama

Itachi

Orochimaru

#5 Posted by tronboy (342 posts) - - Show Bio

im not sure about that i believe nagato should be in that top 5 and push orochimaru out

#6 Posted by Kyzuko (120 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm keeping Orochimaru there because of his knowledge of pretty much, everything.

#7 Posted by Qpzmg (976 posts) - - Show Bio

1- sage of six path. 2- Madara-Hashirama. 3- current naruto.4- Sarutobi. 5- tobi. 6- nagato. 7- itachi- 8- Bee. 9- sasuke. 10- kabuto

#8 Posted by tronboy (342 posts) - - Show Bio

sound reasonable

#9 Posted by Alexman113 (487 posts) - - Show Bio

www.animevice.com

#10 Edited by tronboy (342 posts) - - Show Bio

BUM i already said people are to lazy to answer and i already put it up there and guess what no post DUMMY

#11 Posted by Simon_the_digger (2896 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll do 5

1.Hashirama

2.Tobirama

3. Madara

4. Nagato

5.Hiruzen

#12 Posted by tronboy (342 posts) - - Show Bio

this sounds good too

#13 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20117 posts) - - Show Bio

You might want to check the forum board rules before posting again.

This isn't a battle. It belongs in either the General Discussion or Off-Topic Forum Board.

#14 Posted by tronboy (342 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know how to move it

#15 Posted by terry2012 (5063 posts) - - Show Bio

Well after today's chapter. I'm going to do two. This may or will change after I see what Hiruzen, Tobirama, and the ninja that started all of this.

1. Edo Hashirama

2. Edo Madara

#16 Posted by tronboy (342 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok but I believe that edo Madara is still stronger than edo hashirama

#17 Posted by jeanlucpicard (1845 posts) - - Show Bio

Well...

#18 Posted by xlab3000 (3185 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Hashirama

2. Tobirama

3. Sarutobi

4. Minato

5. Madara

6. Obito

7. Naruto

8. Killer Bee

9. Nagato

10. Itachi

#19 Posted by tronboy (342 posts) - - Show Bio

i dont think alll those hokages should be on the top 5 i could only agree with hashirama and sarutobi

#20 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3948 posts) - - Show Bio

@xlab3000: @tronboy: Putting Obito over Naruto, Bee, Nagato, Itachi, Hiruzen(can't even fathom this) or even Kabutomaru is a big no no, he's nowhere near their level

#21 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (10874 posts) - - Show Bio

1 Hashirama

2 Madara

3 Tobirama

4 Naruto (current)

5 Nagato

6 Itichi

7 Sabatobi

8 Orichimaru

9 Obito

10 Sasuke

#22 Posted by xlab3000 (3185 posts) - - Show Bio

@redbird3rdboywonder: Pre-Rinnegan Obito had enough chakra to summon kyuubi and fight Minato that's why I had put him over Naruto. Nagato could barely handle Naruto(without controlling kyuubi) Bijuu Naruto is way more powerful. Pre-Rinnegan Obito said he doesn't accept failure from Nagato which means he was stronger than him already plus Minato defeated Pre-Rinnegan Obito, Sarutobi was in his weakest state and he nearly defeated Orochimaru(who kept up with 4 tails)

#23 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3948 posts) - - Show Bio

@xlab3000 said:

@redbird3rdboywonder: Pre-Rinnegan Obito had enough chakra to summon kyuubi and fight Minato that's why I had put him over Naruto. Nagato could barely handle Naruto(without controlling kyuubi) Bijuu Naruto is way more powerful. Pre-Rinnegan Obito said he doesn't accept failure from Nagato which means he was stronger than him already plus Minato defeated Pre-Rinnegan Obito, Sarutobi was in his weakest state and he nearly defeated Orochimaru(who kept up with 4 tails)

That's been retconned or the original circumstances surrounding the original scene and fight and you forget Nagato had been sick or not in his prime and yet still managed to keep up with Naruto well I should say Pain since during the fight Itachi stepped in and sealed Edo nagato away and Obito is all talk with nothing to back it up and Pre rinnegan Obito is in no way or form stronger than Nagato in his weakend state and Saskue and this is a whole bunch of ABC logic

#24 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (16614 posts) - - Show Bio

@OmgOmgWtfWtf: @Kyzuko: @xlab3000: Wow wow wow. Did you kick Sage of six paths out of the top 10 ninja list?@redbird3rdboywonder: And you're pointing at obito's position instead?

You guys really need some sleep lol.

#25 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3948 posts) - - Show Bio

@PrinceAragorn1: I didn't look for at Rikkudo Senin's position, I immediately saw Obito and pointed it out

#26 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (16614 posts) - - Show Bio

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

@PrinceAragorn1: I didn't look for at Rikkudo Senin's position, I immediately saw Obito and pointed it out

Exactly. How can someone notice obito's position but not notice the legendary invincible ninja is not on the list?

Answer: lack of sleep lol

(No offense, jk around)

#27 Posted by xlab3000 (3185 posts) - - Show Bio

@PrinceAragorn1: of course the SO6P is the strongest ninja in Naruto

#28 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3948 posts) - - Show Bio

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

Exactly. How can someone notice obito's position but not notice the legendary invincible ninja is not on the list?

(No offense, jk around)

Well people probably didn't include them on their list because he's basically featless, but putting Obito above someone like Itachi or heck even Kabutomaru is a travesty

#29 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (16614 posts) - - Show Bio

@xlab3000 said:

@PrinceAragorn1: of course the SO6P is the strongest ninja in Naruto

and you didn't mention him. Gotcha :)

#30 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (16614 posts) - - Show Bio

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

(No offense, jk around)

Well people probably didn't include them on their list because he's basically featless, but putting Obito above someone like Itachi or heck even Kabutomaru is a travesty

Hmm. Ok.

Btw, featless? creating moon? defeating Jubi? splitting it into tailed beast? none of the listed guys have feats even close to these.

#31 Posted by xlab3000 (3185 posts) - - Show Bio

@PrinceAragorn1: I only put the 10 strongest ninja's in Naruto who couldn't control the juubi

#32 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3948 posts) - - Show Bio

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

(No offense, jk around)

Hmm. Ok.

Btw, featless? creating moon? defeating Jubi? splitting it into tailed beast? none of the listed guys have feats even close to these.

By featless I mean we don't know how he did any of those things well not yet anyway

#33 Posted by SpideyPresence (1906 posts) - - Show Bio

Pre Timeskip Konohamaru > All

#34 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (16614 posts) - - Show Bio

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

(No offense, jk around)

Hmm. Ok.

By featless I mean we don't know how he did any of those things well not yet anyway

I see. Chibaku Tensei created the moon btw..

#35 Posted by xlab3000 (3185 posts) - - Show Bio

@redbird3rdboywonder: Obito has the rinnegan and ms and hashirama's senju's cells he can beat Bijuu Naruto. plus Hashirama defeated Madara and Madara had fused his Perfect Susanoo w/Kyuubi. Madara had enough power to summon a Full Power Kyuubi before the gold and silver brothers took some of its chakra.

#36 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (16614 posts) - - Show Bio

@xlab3000 said:

@PrinceAragorn1: I only put the 10 strongest ninja's in Naruto who couldn't control the juubi

ok.. I bet hashirama is giving jubi a few thousad slap no jutsu in a few chapters though.

#37 Posted by xlab3000 (3185 posts) - - Show Bio

@PrinceAragorn1: Maybe. I only put them in order from what I seen and what powers they have so far

#38 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (16614 posts) - - Show Bio

@xlab3000 said:

@PrinceAragorn1: Maybe. I only put them in order from what I seen and what powers they have so far

k.

#39 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3948 posts) - - Show Bio

@xlab3000 said:

@redbird3rdboywonder: Obito has the rinnegan and ms and hashirama's senju's cells he can beat Bijuu Naruto. plus Hashirama defeated Madara and Madara had fused his Perfect Susanoo w/Kyuubi. Madara had enough power to summon a Full Power Kyuubi before the gold and silver brothers took some of its chakra.

Obito has the Rinnegan in one eye and has yet to do anything with it, he has MS but it should be completely blind since he's overused it to the max by spamming Kamui(the only thing he ever does), who doesn't have Hashirama's DNA these days, it's to easy to come by apparently, and what does hashirama and Madara or Ginkaku and Kinkakku have to do with Obito? Also the Gold and Silver brothers taking some of Kurama's chakra didn't weaken it in any way

#40 Posted by xlab3000 (3185 posts) - - Show Bio

@PrinceAragorn1: it would be cool if Killer Bee fused Octopus with samehada to fight the juubi

#41 Posted by dngn4774 (2941 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Sage of six paths (Greatest ninja:anyone who thinks otherwise hasn't properly read the series)

2. Madara (with senju dna)

3. Hashirama

4. Tobirama

5. Obito

6. Current Naruto

7. Eternal Mangekyo Sasuke (assumed though it hasn't been proven in the manga yet)

8. Minato

9. Nagato

10. Itachi

#42 Posted by xlab3000 (3185 posts) - - Show Bio

@redbird3rdboywonder: he has Hashirama cells that's why and Hashirama defeated Madara(without edo tensei) with a full power kyuubi with perfect susanoo's armor.

#43 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (16614 posts) - - Show Bio

@xlab3000 said:

@PrinceAragorn1: it would be cool if Killer Bee fused Octopus with samehada to fight the juubi

Octopus mode, like kisame's shark mode will be good. But God I don't want to see that cockroach mode again!

#44 Posted by Kyzuko (120 posts) - - Show Bio

@PrinceAragorn1: Obviously SO6P is always going to be the strongest ninja so what's the point of putting him in a list? And my bad, forgot about Obito. I'd replace Itachi with Obito.

#45 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (16614 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll wait a few more chapters though. Let's see what edo Hashirama can do.

#46 Edited by Ongelovelijk (1 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Sage 6 path

2. Healthy Itachi uchiha because of his ultimate susanoo, amaterasu, second best genjutsu after shisui uchiha, speed, when healthy no fysical problems And better stamina. (Susanoo +yata Mirror And sword of totsuka makes him invinceble already)

3. Edo madara (rinnegan, woodstyle, meteors, all EMS jutsu)

4. Hasjirama senju

5. Nagato And tobi i believe are pretty equal

6. Tobirama senju

7. Naruto uzumaki chakra mode

8. Minato And hiruzen sarutobi also equal

9. Sasuke uchiha

10. 3th raikage

11. Jiraya (underestimated. Went toe to toe with pein. Pein said he might have lost If jiraya knew his secret)

12. Killer Bee

13. Fourth raikage (A)

14. Gaara (proved his power by defeating mu And 3th mizukage.

15. Kakashi (MS, copy jutsu, speed, knowledge, hokage level shonobi)

Also badass:

Rock lee (just funny guy)

Orochimaru

Onoiki

Kabuto snakesage(not that badass without Edo tensei)

Maybe orochimaru should be 13-15? But i like gaara And kakashi in It.

Please let me know what you think

:-)

#47 Edited by russellmania77 (14838 posts) - - Show Bio

i only like neji, gaara, hitashi n lee

#48 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (16614 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol there are so few people non-uchiha or non-senju in the list. Not a single hyuga, for example, or aburame, nara.. none..

#49 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4523 posts) - - Show Bio

@tronboy said:

1.Sage of the Six Paths
2.Edo Madara
3.Hashirama
4.Nagato
5.Tobi
6.Itachi

7.Naruto
8.Kabuto
9.Sasuke

10.Hiruzen in Prime

PEOPLE TO LAZY ON ANIME VICE TO ANSWER

AND PLEASE DONT PUT PEOPLE ON YOUR TOP 10 BECAUSE OF FAVORTISM

You just forgot about the five Kages and their abilities, along with the Raizakages from other villages, you have to take into account the dead who have risen again and their abilities from back stories.

#50 Posted by Joksii (1 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Sage of the six paths

2. Edo Hashirama

3. Edo Minato

4. Edo Madara

5. Current Naruto

6. Edo Tobirama

7. Obito

8. EMS Sasuke

9. Kabuto

10. Edo Sarutobi