#1 Posted by lord_oraculous016 (9282 posts) - - Show Bio

i known being born to royalty means having hundreds of years of inbreeding down your family tree which may lead to not so physically aesthetic descendants, if you know what i mean.. but i really, there should be at least some which are real heard turners among the royal crowd..  

does anyone know some? 

please free to share.. 

all comments are welcome.. ^_^

#2 Posted by lord_oraculous016 (9282 posts) - - Show Bio

the one i can think of is Charlotte Casiraghi, second child of Princess Caroline of Monaco.. she's really beautiful.. 

^_^
#3 Posted by King Saturn (224436 posts) - - Show Bio
The Hottest Royals ? Are You Kidding ? The Kansas City Royals are one of the worst Baseball Teams in Major League Baseball... :P
#4 Posted by Chaos Prime (10857 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol @King Saturn :-)
 Princess Sirivannavari Nariratana of Thailand..Grand daughter of the current King Bless him..

#5 Posted by Princess_Marie (259 posts) - - Show Bio

ME .

#6 Posted by Mercy_ (92857 posts) - - Show Bio
@Princess_Marie

ME .

LMAO. Well played.
#7 Posted by Princess_Marie (259 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress: ;)
#8 Posted by Precise (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

Prince Charming :p

#9 Posted by Chaos Prime (10857 posts) - - Show Bio
@Princess_Marie said:
"

ME .

"
Photo please!! :-)
#10 Posted by Princess_Marie (259 posts) - - Show Bio
@Chaos Prime:  

#11 Posted by Chaos Prime (10857 posts) - - Show Bio

Very nice Princess_Marie  :-)

#12 Posted by Princess_Marie (259 posts) - - Show Bio
@Chaos Prime said:
" Very nice Princess_Marie  :-) "
yup .
#13 Posted by Black Lantern Mar-vell (2040 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman, Starfire, Queen Sonja, and Vampirella (she's the princess of Drakulon)!
#14 Edited by lord_oraculous016 (9282 posts) - - Show Bio

here are some real life good looking royals.. 

Princess Madeleine of Sweden 

Prince Carl Philip of Sweden 

Andrea Casiraghi, brother of Charlotte and eldest grandson of Prince Rainier III of Monaco and American Actress Grace Kelly

Princess Tamara Czartoryska - Bourbon, daughter of Prince Adam Czartoryska, the first cousin of King Juan Carlos I of Spain..

Prince Guillaume of Luxembourg, son of Henri, Grand Duke of Luxembourg 

Lady Gabriella Windsor, daughter of Prince Michael of Kent, first cousin to Queen Elizabeth II 

Prince Phillipos of Greece and Denmark 

Grand Duchess Isabeau De Tallens y De Bourbon, Princess du Sang of France.. she is the descendant of King Henry IV of France.. her mom is a Filipina Mestiza..  

Lord Bjorn De Tallens y De Bourbon, Viscomte le Saint Martine de France, Baron le Salle Borboun-Parma.. he is the younger brother of Grand Duchess Isabeau.. 

Lady Rachel Grant de Longueuil, daughter of Michael Grant, 12th Baron de Longueuil.. her paternal great grandmother; Lady Ernestine Maude Bowes-Lyon was 1st cousin to Queen Elizabeth, the Queen Mother and thus, she is the  fourth cousin of Princes William and Harry of Wales.. he mom is a Filipino.. 

^_^
#15 Posted by Sexy Merc (42076 posts) - - Show Bio

Haha, looks like that horse wants some punani.

#16 Edited by lord_oraculous016 (9282 posts) - - Show Bio

more hot royals here..  

Lady Kitty Spencer, daughter of Charles Spencer, 9th Earl Spencer the brother of Princess Diana and cousin to Prince William and prince Harry.. 

Tao Ruspoli, son of Prince Alessandro Ruspoli, 9th Prince of Cerveteri 

Fernando Juan Fitz-James Stuart, grandson of Cayetana Fitz-James Stuart, 18th Duchess of Alba and Grandee of Spain 

Angel Locsin, a Filipina actress and granddaughter of the Sultan of Baloi of a local Sultanate in the Philippines 

Prince Amadeo of Belgium 

Lord Pierre Mountbatten-del Vecchio, Duke of Aix-en Provence and Baron D' Tallinmember of the House of Plantagenet and Bourbon-Conde 

=p
#17 Posted by Achilles. (3847 posts) - - Show Bio
@lord_oraculous016: Damn! I never knew Angel Locsin was a royal?!?! She is one of the hottest girl in Philippines right now.... 

#18 Posted by Daydream (2802 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc said:
" Haha, looks like that horse wants some punani. "
Lol.
#19 Posted by drkhwk2001 (4433 posts) - - Show Bio

Prince

Don King

#20 Posted by Mercy_ (92857 posts) - - Show Bio
@lord_oraculous016 said:

Lord Pierre Mountbatten-del Vecchio, Duke of Aix-en Provence and Baron D' Tallinmember of the House of Plantagenet and Bourbon-Conde 

=p "
Drools
#21 Posted by ARMIV (4140 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow...I feel so ignorant for not recognizing these people!

#22 Posted by Renee (10289 posts) - - Show Bio
@lord_oraculous016 said:

Never heard of him but he gets my vote lol.
#23 Posted by fireshindig (6 posts) - - Show Bio

Super Gorgeous. Nothing I could think of but Grand Duchess Isabeau. Sophisticated and fabulous!

#24 Posted by lord_oraculous016 (9282 posts) - - Show Bio
@Achilles.: apparently she is.. her grandfather is the Sultan of Baloi, one of the 16 Sultanates in Lanao.. each of the Sultans are addressed as "His Royal Highness" but the Sultans all agreed to call themselves "Panoroganan".. Angel once said in a interview that she still meets up with her relatives in Marawi.. she said her royal lineage is not something that she should be bragging about, noting that her relatives there lead a simple life, quite opposite of the opulent royals of Europe.. 

there are many Filipinos tainted with royal blood.. for instance, Grand Duchess Isabeau,  Princess du Sang of France and her brother Lord Bjorn de Tallens,  Viscomte le Saint Martine de France (see first page for their photos) are all part Filipino since their mother Isabel Mareiro is a Filipina Mestiza.. both of them are descendants of King Henry IV of France.. actress Rachel Grant, who's mom is a Filipino is the daughter of  Michael Grant, 12th Baron de Longueuil.. her paternal great grandmother; Lady Ernestine Maude Bowes-Lyon was 1st cousin to Queen Elizabeth, the Queen Mother and thus, she is the  fourth cousin of Princes William and Harry of Wales.. 

there also others such as the Zobel de Ayala family, who are the 8th degree cousin of the current Duchess of Alba who also holds the title of Countess of Ayala.. there is also the Tagle family who descended from one of the oldest and most influential aristocratic families in Spain and Mexico during the 17th to 19th centuries who's title includes the Marquis of Altamira, Marquis of Torre Tagle, Prince Imperial and Empress of Mexico.. the Marquis of Altamira is known as the Father of Tequila.. 

Bianca Zobel de Ayala - member of the illustrious Zobel de Ayala family and 8th degree cousin of the current Duchess of Alba who also holds the title of Countess of Ayala.. 

Sarita Perez de Tagle, member of the Tagle family, an aristocratic family of held the titles of Marquis of Altamira, Marquis of Torre Tagle, Marquis of Las Salinas, Count of Tagle, Prince Imperial and Empress of Mexico.. 

nice huh? :p 
#25 Posted by lord_oraculous016 (9282 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress: lol.. i think he was a Calvin Klein model before.. he's now engage to Grand Duchess Isabeau de Tallens.. 

@fireshindig: yes she is.. Grand Duchess Isabeau is simply regal, beautiful and absolutely stunning.. plus, she's very tall, 5'10 or 5'11 i think.. she's also very kind and generous.. she and her brother uses their God-given looks to help the unfortunate.. they model to help finance the Isabelle Fund and the Heart of Hearts Foundation which is a scholarship program and hospice foundation for special care children, orphans and elders in need of help and medical assistance.. she's now engage to Lord Pierre Mountbatten-Del Vecchio.. 

here are some more.. 

Princess Elisabeth von Thurn und Taxis 

Archduke Christoph of Austria 

Sirikitiya Jensen, the s econd daughter of Princess Ubol Ratana of Thailand and Peter Ladd Jensen 

^_^
#26 Posted by fireshindig (6 posts) - - Show Bio

@lord_oraculous016  I couldn't agree with you more...( about Grand Duchess and Lord Bjorn) I've read about them a lot. They're really big into their humanitarian services. Though they come from a certain decent, they are very humble too! They're married already- Grand Duchess and Lord Pierre. They have twin babies that were so cute! The sibling's father, Count Richard is quite stunning too. They are blessed with good looks, inside out. :)
#27 Posted by Billy Batson (58151 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Posted by fireshindig (6 posts) - - Show Bio

HRH Bjorn de Bourbon/de Tallens
Prince du Sang
Prince d'Orléans  
Vicomte d'Clermont /Le Saint Martine de France
Earl de Valencia dela Espania
Baron de Bickley

Definitely a head turner!

#29 Posted by G Bird (1280 posts) - - Show Bio

Why do people get excited about "royal" people? They're no better than anybody else, and like you said, tons of inbreeding in their family tree.

#30 Posted by lord_oraculous016 (9282 posts) - - Show Bio
@fireshindig: very true.. they grew with servants always ready to attend to their needs, yet they stay humble and are not blinded by their status.. they got their father's regal bearing and their mother's loving and humble disposition.. they are young royals who actually knows the gravity of the responsibility and privilege given to them and they seek to use it to help others.. plus they are blesses with looks that can make many movie stars pale into significance..  

@fireshindig said:
HRH Bjorn de Bourbon/de Tallens
Prince du Sang
Prince d'Orléans  
Vicomte d'Clermont /Le Saint Martine de France
Earl de Valencia dela Espania
Baron de Bickley

Definitely a head turner! "
imo, he's actually better looking that more public princes (Wiilam and Harry).. I've heard he started modeling at 16 where he stood at 6'1".. he's 19 now and probably grew taller.. he is actually 67th in line for the legitimist group in the succession of the French Throne..
#31 Edited by lord_oraculous016 (9282 posts) - - Show Bio

here are some of the hottest royals and aristocrats around the world.. 

UNITED KINGDOM: 

Prince William of Wales 

Prince Harry of Wales 

Princess Beatrice of York 

Lady Gabriella Windsor 

Lady Kitty Spencer 

SWEDEN: 

Prince Carl Philip of Sweden 

Princess Madeleine of Sweden 

GERMANY: 

Prince Leopold of Baden, grandson of Maximilian, Margrave of Baden

Princess Elisabeth of Thurn und Taxis 

Prince Christian of Fürstenberg 

AUSTRIA: 

Archduke Cristoph of Austria 

Archduke Alexander of Austria 

FRANCE AND SPAIN:  

Prince Felipe of Asturias 

Grand Duchess Isabeau de Tallens, Princess du Sang of France

Lord Bjorn de Tallens, Prince du Sang of France and  Earl de Valencia dela Espania 

Lord Pierre Mountbatten-Del Vecchio, Duke of Aix-en Provence 

Sarita Perez de Tagle, un descendiente lejano del Marqués de Altamira, Marqués de Torre Tagle, el Conde de Tagle y la Emperatriz de México

Fernando Juan Fitz-James Stuart, grand hijo de la Duquesa de Alba

Bianca Zobel de Ayala, pariente lejano de la Duquesa de Alba y la Condesa de Ayala 

GREECE AND DENMARK: 

Prince Frederik of Denmark 

Princess Theodora of Greece and Denmark 

Prince Philippos of Greece and Denmark 

BELGIUM: 

Prince Amadeo of Belgium 

Princess Alix of Ligne 

POLAND:  

Princess Tamara Czartoryska y de Borboun     

LUXEMBOURG:  

Prince Guillaume of Luxembourg 

Prince Felix of Luxembourg      

MONACO:

Andrea Casiraghi 

Charlotte Casiraghi 

PORTUGAL: 

Nuno de Santa Maria Bonneville van Uden, grandson of Princess Maria Adelaide of Braganza, Infanta of Portugal

NETHERLANDS:

Juliana Edenia Antonia Guillermo, daughter of Princess Christina of the Netherlands and niece of Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands

ITALY: 

Tao Ruspoli, Prince of Cerveteri   

RUSSIA: 

Grand Duke George Mikhailovich of Russia 

ROMANIA: 

Prince Nicholas of Romania      

YUGOSLAVIA: 

Prince Alexander of Yugoslavia 

DUBAI: 

Sheikh Hamdan of Dubai 

IRAN: 

Princess Noor of Iran 

SAUDI ARABIA: 

Prince Muitab of Saudi Arabia 

INDIA: 

Princess Padmaja Kumari Mewar of Udaipur 

Prince Nakuul Mehta, Prince of Udaipur from Rajput-Chauhan Dynasty 

THAILAND: 

Princess Sirivannavari Nariratana of Thailand     

PHILIPPINES: 

Angel Locsin, granddaughter of the Sultan of Baloi 

JAPAN: 

Princess Tsuguko of Takamado      

VIETNAM: 

Anmy Leuthold,  daughter of a Vietnamese Princess and a German-Swiss Craftsmen / Entrepreneur.. 

SWAZILAND: 

Princess Sikhanyiso of Swaziland     

NIGERIA: 

Princes Keisha Omilana of Nigeria     

:p 
#32 Posted by fireshindig (6 posts) - - Show Bio

@lord_oraculous I think there is another one from the Philippines who is among the daughter of a sultan. She used to be a singer in the Philippines and she had another girl  (meztiza) singing with her. She's from Cotobato. I forgot what they call their team. I guess they were singing on the 80's or late 90's.

#33 Posted by lord_oraculous016 (9282 posts) - - Show Bio
@fireshindig said:
" @lord_oraculous I think there is another one from the Philippines who is among the daughter of a sultan. She used to be a singer in the Philippines and she had another girl  (meztiza) singing with her. She's from Cotobato. I forgot what they call their team. I guess they were singing on the 80's or late 90's. "
i can't remember them.. there are probably more local royalties in the Philippines but since the Spanish conquest, most of them have been dissolved.. also, from what i know, the Macapagal family are descendants of Rajah Lakan Dula of Tondo.. the living descendants of these local royals are said to carry the word "Gat" in their surname which means "Lord".. so probably the families of Gatchalian and Gatmaitan are descendants of these local royalties.. 

other Filipinos which are tainted by European Royalty are Grand Duchess Isabeau de Tallens, Lord Bjorn de Tallens, Sarita Perez de Tagle, Bianca Zobel de Ayala and members of the Pardo de Tavera and Araneta family.. 
#34 Posted by fireshindig (6 posts) - - Show Bio

I would say Princess Mary and Princess Marie are beautiful too but they are  only royal by marriage. Nevertheless they look gorgeous!
:)

#35 Posted by PowerHerc (85043 posts) - - Show Bio
@drkhwk2001 said:
"Prince

Don King

"

Ha!  Ha!  Ha!  You've got to be kidding!
#36 Posted by lord_oraculous016 (9282 posts) - - Show Bio

here are some of the hottest.. LOLZ

Camilla Parker-Bowles, Duchess of Cornwall and Cayenata Fitz-James Stuart, Duchess of Alba

ain't they gorgeous? ...... :P 

lolz

#37 Posted by Mr. Ubiquitous (1032 posts) - - Show Bio

George Brett ???? 
#38 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio

Queen Rania

#39 Posted by lord_oraculous016 (9282 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheGoldenOne said:
" Queen Rania "
co-signed..

#40 Posted by lord_oraculous016 (9282 posts) - - Show Bio

Princess Olivia Ruspoli di Cerveteri aka actress Olivia Wilde

Queen Rania of Jordan

Princess Letizia of Asturias

Bianca Brandolini d’Adda, daughter of Count Rodrigo Tiberio Brandolini d'Adda and Princess Georgine de Faucigny-Lucinge et Coligny.. she is also a descendant of Empress Maria Theresa of Austria

Riya Sen - granddaughter of the Princess of Cooch Behar and great granddaughter of Maharaja Sayajirao Gaekwad III of Baroda

Andrea Casiraghi of Monaco, son of Princess Caroline of Monaco and grandson of Hollywood actress turned princess Grace Kelly

Prince August Fredrik zu Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg aka actor August Wittgenstein

Count Maximilian von Thun und Hohenstein aka actor and singer Max von Thun

:P
#41 Posted by himalaya1995 (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Hi

#42 Posted by umbrafeline (5300 posts) - - Show Bio

pippa

#43 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18395 posts) - - Show Bio

Bet the Queen hasn't had a bit in years

:P

#44 Edited by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

One word... Leia...

#45 Edited by consolemaster001 (5817 posts) - - Show Bio

Do these "royalties" have any power anymore ?