White people thread

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Nelomaxwell

So I'm a black guy and I wanna know what are you all up to these days and what topics are important to you. Yes this is a serious question. I'm trying to educate myself.

ImmortalT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By ImmortalT1000

I was thinking making a thread like this.

I thought it was part of the rules to leave racial remarks or comments off the forums?

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@ImmortalT1000 said:

I was thinking making a thread like this.

I thought it was part of the rules to leave racial remarks or comments off the forums?

That's only for negatives, I thought

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Why?

I want to see both threads locked.

This is just getting even more silly by the hour.

ImmortalT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ImmortalT1000

@White Mage: Oh believe me theirs times I've said White guy or Black Guy and people were on me like flys on sh!t.

I never made a negative remark tords the race.

Urban_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Urban_Ronin

Knew this was coming. Next it will be (insert race here) and so on and so on. Hey remember when the site was about comics?

Ren_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Ren_

@Quintus_Knightfall said:

Hey remember when the site was about comics?

lol no

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By WARLOCK2792

Knew this was coming. Next it will be (insert race here) and so on and so on. Hey remember when the site was about comics?

LOL I can't remember off-topic ever really fitting with the rest of the site's flow

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@ImmortalT1000 said:

@White Mage: Oh believe me theirs times I've said White guy or Black Guy and people were on me like flys on sh!t.

............That doesn't sound right at all. Your stating a description, so how is it negative?

Urban_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Urban_Ronin

@White Mage: Yeah but this is what its come to? "Hey I'm black, what are you up to white people?" f'n ridiculous.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#11  Edited By cameron83

@White Mage: Yeah but this is what its come to? "Hey I'm black, what are you up to white people?" f'n ridiculous.

indeed.

I remember when I was just starting with this site because it looked nice,and to me,the only thing that there was to discuss about was comics....that was until I found off topics.

ImmortalT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ImmortalT1000

@White Mage said:

@ImmortalT1000 said:

............That doesn't sound right at all. Your stating a description, so how is it negative?

Their was a thread about a month or so ago about a guy who got jumped by a bunch of people and I asked if they were Black and a bunch of people were like " OH DOES IT MATTER? " and i'm like " No, it doesnt matter, I just asked is all. " I should of asked if they were BROTHAS FROM DA HOOD " instead. lol

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#13  Edited By joshmightbe

I'm gonna start the Kree people's thread, see if we can get to the bottom of this whole Skrull hate thing

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Nelomaxwell

Welcome to the Internet it's all ridiculous get used to it and enjoy your stay.

Catman9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Catman9

@Nelomaxwell said:

So I'm a black guy and I wanna know what are you all up to these days and what topics are important to you. Yes this is a serious question. I'm trying to educate myself.

Same ol same ol. plotting against black people...

mikethekiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By mikethekiller

HAHA!

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By WARLOCK2792

Race threads have always been around though. So I'm not entirely sure how things are getting excessive, except for the fact that this particular month has already started off with an "interest bang".

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Nelomaxwell

@Catman9 said:

@Nelomaxwell said:

I actually thought you were gonna say making money. No money in plotting against black people.

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#19  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@Nelomaxwell said:

Oh, you know, just white people stuff mainly. Not that I'm white though.

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#20  Edited By InnerVenom123

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#21  Edited By Decoy Elite

Do you not remember the "________ group only" threads? This is tame by comparison.

Urban_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Urban_Ronin

@White Mage said:

Race threads have always been around though. So I'm not entirely sure how things are getting excessive, except for the fact that this particular month has already started off with an "interest bang".

Really? Thats what you wanna go with? Its excessive when race threads go from "Donald Glover possible Spiderman?" to, "Dur, I need educating on what White people do." Please.

DoomDoomDoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 10

#23  Edited By DoomDoomDoom

Working, writing, comics, video games (getting my face punched off in TTT2 and SF4), you know typical white people $#!t. lol.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Nelomaxwell

My problem with people who have a problem with race threads is like and Blood said. Everyone gets offended by people expression the aspects of their culture. Burt Sh!t maybe if we talked about it more people wouldn't be so damn offend an start understanding one another?

deadpoolrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#25  Edited By deadpoolrules

In before the lock.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@ImmortalT1000 said:

@White Mage said:

@ImmortalT1000 said:

Their was a thread about a month or so ago about a guy who got jumped by a bunch of people and I asked if they were Black and a bunch of people were like " OH DOES IT MATTER? "

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! I remember that...........Though I understand your curiosity, I've gotta be honest with you, and say that that question did come out of nowhere.lol I think it was a bit of a "shock" that someone just spontaneously asked that, considering the main focus was just to be that "humans suck...again".

ImmortalT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By ImmortalT1000

@White Mage: Well the next time i'll ask if the gang were White or Black people, then maybe peeps wont think im looking at it like its a color thing.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@White Mage said:

Really? Thats what you wanna go with? Its excessive when race threads go from "Donald Glover possible Spiderman?" to, "Dur, I need educating on what White people do." Please.

That's your definition of excessive? The off-topic has 2 threads like that, made from the same person. Political threads and sexuality threads STOMP in comparison to everything that you just mentioned. Master John saw to that.

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Guardiandevil83

@ImmortalT1000 said:

@White Mage said:

@ImmortalT1000 said:

Their was a thread about a month or so ago about a guy who got jumped by a bunch of people and I asked if they were Black and a bunch of people were like " OH DOES IT MATTER? " and i'm like " No, it doesnt matter, I just asked is all. " I should of asked if they were BROTHAS FROM DA HOOD " instead. lol

GUILLLLLLYYYYYYYY!! Again my apoligies. Too many d-bags on Youtube had me on edge.

Urban_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Urban_Ronin

@Decoy Elite said:

Do you not remember the "________ group only" threads? This is tame by comparison.

Its gone in the span of 5 hours from "Celebrate Black people" to "I need a window into the White experience." When does it stop? Whats next? "Hey I'm black and I need to be educated on what Asian people do from 8pm to 9pm every second Tuesday of the month"

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#31  Edited By Mercy_

@InnerVenom123 said:

ImmortalT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By ImmortalT1000

@Guardiandevil83: Yeah, Well like I said, next time i'll ask white or black. I'm white and I know theirs white gangs too out there.

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Decoy Elite

@Decoy Elite said:

Its gone in the span of 5 hours from "Celebrate Black people" to "I need a window into the White experience." When does it stop? Whats next? "Hey I'm black and I need to be educated on what Asian people do from 8pm to 9pm every second Tuesday of the month"

I think it'll end with me making a thread for robots, just like last time.

DoomDoomDoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 10

#34  Edited By DoomDoomDoom

@Nelomaxwell said:

My problem with people who have a problem with race threads is like and Blood said. Everyone gets offended by people expression the aspects of their culture. Burt Sh!t maybe if we talked about it more people wouldn't be so damn offend an start understanding one another?

I might be totally out of line here, and I truly don't mean to offend anyone. That being said in my mind people are so scared to mention any difference between races/cultures it's ridiculous. I think if we recognized there are differences and just accepted them we would be so much better off. I'm from the southern part of the states and it just blows me away how much racism there is, and it comes from everyone, not just one race/culture patting down another. I agree people are people and we are all equal, but their are difference, and we just need to accept them and move on. That is all.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@ImmortalT1000 said:

@White Mage: Well the next time i'll ask if the gang were White or Black people, then maybe peeps wont think im looking at it like its a color thing.

.................I tend to just direct my questions like that, toward Google.lol You could still get some crap over asking the color of the people involved. "WHY DOES IT MATTER? WHY YOU WANNA KNOW?" is gonna be something that you'll see regardless of whether or not you expand the color of the question.

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#36  Edited By InnerVenom123

@Mercy_ said:

@InnerVenom123 said:

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By cameron83

@Mercy_ said:

@InnerVenom123 said:

LMAO STOP...STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@Mercy_ said:

@InnerVenom123 said:

The thanksgiving girl is still one of my favorites.lol

Urban_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Urban_Ronin

@White Mage said:

That's your definition of excessive? The off-topic has 2 threads like that, made from the same person. Political threads and sexuality threads STOMP in comparison to everything that you just mentioned. Master John saw to that.

No, that was my explanation of a "product race thread" compared to a ridiculous one made by the same user who just finished making a race thread two or more hours ago. I'm not debating whether or not sexuality threads or political threads stomp. I'm addressing this thread, right here. "I'm black and I'm curious what white people do" is beyond absurd. Lets take a wild guess, what do white people do, hmmm, they fly, they only sleep two hours a night cause the rest of the time they're busy genetically creating super aliens to populate Mars.

ImmortalT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By ImmortalT1000

@White Mage said:

@ImmortalT1000 said:

.................I tend to just direct my questions like that, toward Google.lol You could still get some crap over asking the color of the people involved. "WHY DOES IT MATTER? WHY YOU WANNA KNOW?" is gonna be something that you'll see regardless of whether or not you expand the color of the question.

Yeah, I think I asked a guy on here in pm once if he was white or black and he said the same thing " It doesnt matter " like Ok, I didnt care, I was just curious was all, cause these are threads and we cant see one another.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By cameron83

@White Mage said:

No, that was my explanation of a "product race thread" compared to a ridiculous one made by the same user who just finished making a race thread two or more hours ago. I'm not debating whether or not sexuality threads or political threads stomp. I'm addressing this thread, right here. "I'm black and I'm curious what white people do" is beyond absurd. Lets take a wild guess, what do white people do, hmmm, they fly, they only sleep two hours a night cause the rest of the time they're busy genetically creating super aliens to populate Mars.

how'd you know!

lol jk

But I agree,these threads seem completely ridiculous.What do you think they do?!?! They do what everyone else does,they're not any different than anyone else.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Nelomaxwell

@DoomDoomDoom: agreed.

@Decoy Elite said:

Gives me an Idea for a thread.

@Decoy Elite: Yeah do that.

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Decoy Elite

@Nelomaxwell: It's taking all my self control not to.

I'm addicted to parodying threads, good or bad.

agent9149

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#44  Edited By agent9149

What's so wrong about a thread that focuses on the issues of a specific group of people?

I mean its easier to understand the human race as a whole when you closely look at the different pieces of the puzzle closely.

Catman9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Catman9

@Nelomaxwell said:

@Catman9 said:

@Nelomaxwell said:

I actually thought you were gonna say making money. No money in plotting against black people.

All us white people are born rich by default. We plot against black people for fun. We're evil like that.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Nelomaxwell

@Catman9: I actually thought white people were fairly goo and neutral.

@Agent9149: Thank you.

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Decoy Elite

I never really know what race anyone on here is unless they outright state it, mostly because I don't really care.

Then again the same could be said for gender.

Catman9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Catman9

@Nelomaxwell said:

@Catman9: I actually thought white people were fairly goo and neutral.

Thinking like that is the reason why you'll never win against our secret war

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Guardiandevil83

@ImmortalT1000 said:

@Guardiandevil83: Yeah, Well like I said, next time i'll ask white or black. I'm white and I know theirs white gangs too out there.

You had every right to ask. I'm not the type to start fights with people over bull. I've got friends from everywhere, and I mean everywhere. So my apoligies, damn internet racist have screwed me up!

ImmortalT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By ImmortalT1000

@Guardiandevil83 said:

@ImmortalT1000 said:

You had every right to ask. I'm not the type to start fights with people over bull. I've got friends from everywhere, and I mean everywhere. So my apoligies, damn internet racist have screwed me up!

It's not biggy, a huge fight didnt start. I accept your apologies.