Which TGIF sitcom is your life most like?

Avatar image for emequious_swerve
Emequious_Swerve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Emequious_Swerve

Family Matters: You're a black, middle class family living in the suburbs. You have a rather large family but they are all overshadowed by your annoying neighbor who not only set the human race back 80 years, but was a genius bio-chemist, inventor and engineer.

Perfect Strangers: Your cousins naivete and foreign culture are the guarantee hilarity will ensue in your life as you date women that are physically completely out of your league. Your physical comedy and banter with your nonnative cousin is criminally under rated

Step by Step: You live in a Brady Bunch type situation where you constantly forget whose kid belongs to who and family members who are major parts of your life mysteriously disappear without any explanation.

Going Places: Nobody remembers you.

Hangin with Mr Cooper: You live in an urban Threes Company type situation, only no matter how hard you try you can never be the Fresh Prince

Dinosaurs: your family dresses in giant rubber dinosaur suits and have the most utterly generic problems in your life.

Full House: You live in a house with a father who obvious mental issues and his weird man child best friend and your too cool for school uncle. Everyone in your house tries a catch phrase at least once but only some stick. Have mercy.

Boy Meets World: Your parents are proud of you, your wise teacher sees great potential in you, you date and eventually marry a super hot, unique, neo-hippie, your life is perfect in spite of the fact that you look, act and dress like a schlub and your best friend and brother are infinitely more interesting than you are.

Emequious_Swerve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Personally, my life is like Dinosaurs, the rubber suits sometimes get hot, but hey "first world problems", right???

SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

step by step...

lol yay 90s sitcoms!

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4 the_stegman  Moderator

Seinfeld

Emequious_Swerve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seinfeld

This wasn't a TGIF sitcom, dammit!!

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 the_stegman  Moderator
Emequious_Swerve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm a rule breaker, a risk taker, yada yada yada.

A witty retort while making a Seinfeld reference?? You walk a fine line between man and God, my friend.

MissyMoxie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By MissyMoxie

Step by Step I guess, it is closest to being relevant.