Which SKyrim Mods should I download?

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The Info Dump

I have finished the Vanilla on Skyrim on Steam. Loved it. Rate it 9/10. Butt usually with all the games I play I would normally moved on to a new game. Butt I couldn't. I felt something calling to me in the game. Saying....."It's not over... Get mods,Michael.....Mods..... Mods.... Mods..." That's when I finally got the idea if getting some Skyrim mods. I have already downloaded a few using Nexus Mod Manager and I have BOSS to help with my load order.I don't have any sort of DLC so don't give me mods that require certain DLCs cause I don't have any. The mods I have are:

-360 Run Plus.
-Followers Frame Work
-Dexter's:Surprise Moths$@$@ Sneak attack sound.
-Sofia the fully voiced funny follower.
-HDT Physics.
-Apachii Skyhair.
-CBBE Body
-UNP Body.
-hair Pack
-HDT weapons.
-Better males Younger Faces.
-Ariane The Witcher Follower.
-Fores New idles.
-Static Mesh Impeoveme
-SkSky UI
-SKSE Script extender
AND A LOT MORE...

Note: I play as both Male and female Character but mostly male

My PC isn't really powerful. It can't run the mods at medium settings or the game will always crash after 3-5 minutes while playing.. So I play on low and it only crashes after like 2-3 hours of gameplay .which is tottally Ok with me.
The Types of mods I like

-I like follower mods that are voice acted and that have personality with have almost comments for almost every sort of situation.

-Mods that make the Combat difficult but not unfair and unforgiving.

-mods that add new innovative stuff to bland locations within the Vanilla game and expand it.

-Mods that add a bit of nudity and s%@$ into the game.(I'm a man. And men have their needs and tastes and I'm not ashamed of it. The Witcher isn't ashamed of it and so I'm not. )

-Mods that add new quests and story into the game .

-Mods that add Awsome animations.

-Mods that give me new animal followers. (I love dogs )
:Remmeber: I don't have any sort of DLC.

-Kill move mods that add new kll animations.

-Mods that add Armor for not only men but also women. Butt I Also like the skimpy female mod armors because....all my Girl followers have to look hot in the battle field. That's why.

Note: I'm tottally Ok with Non lore friendly mods.

-Mods that add guns....Yup....

-Mods that enhance the Visuals and the game's texture and performance. The enviroment,sky weather,water,lighting...What ever!!

-Mods that change the textures of the Vanilla characters and make them look more badass and cooler. Ya know?

-MODS that make references to other franchises as well.

-War mods.

-Mods that gives me cool idle animations for male and female. Also running and jumping animations.

-Hand-to-Hand mods that change the Vanilla brawl. Animations to something with martial arts.

-Mods that can make my game look even prettier even though I'm running my settings on low.

-House mods.

-Clothing mods that can be lore or non Lore Friendly. I Don't give a F$@$ as long as they are aesthetic as HELL. Beautiful and makes you're character overall look Awsome.

-And I absolutely love the mods that allows you to customize your character even more. I'm a sucker for those mods. Hair packs, New eyes,Races,Tatoos, just about all if them. I love em all.

Personal Thing: I wanted to download the Mod: The Schlongs of Skyrim from the Nexus butt unfortunately it was taken out for....Reasons unknown. And I want to download it. Butt I'm terrible at installing stuff manually and I'm afraid that I might screw up my Skyrim and so I wantes to ask if you guys know how not to only download it butt also install it with no problems.

That is all for now. Hope you guys can share some cool mods here not only for me butt also for other people here who are looking for mods as well.

Mandarinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Sheathes On Back, Civil War Overhaul, Cloaks of Skyrim, Ultimate Follower Overhaul.

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for knightsofdarkness2
Knightsofdarkness2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magic Duel mod.

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Come on. Anymore?

Avatar image for deactivated-627010180bd2d
deactivated-627010180bd2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dygoboy Diablo Style Town Portal is one of the best mods I have. If you don't have enough room in your inventory you can open a two way portal to a major town or city and sell some of it, then go back to where you were. I've also used it to go get a follower to help me with a boss fight. It's incredibly useful.

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

It's been a while, but if I remember correctly THIS mod was quite nice and made a second playthrough quite alot more interesting as a mage.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#8  Edited By Pyrogram
colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By colliderz
leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@dygoboy: The mod that lets you shapeshift into animals, can't recall its name though.

KingVenus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The most relevant one ^_^..

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

tomlikesfries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 106

User Lists: 3

This one. Probably the best mod I've ever played with.

Astral_Trinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nude mod for realism

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-1351355
deactivated-1351355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@dygoboy: Mods?

Shame on you! Just kidding though, I myself use some mods to improve the graphics and the gameplay.

And two of my favorite mods which I recommend 100% are Helgen Reborn and Moonpath to Elsweyr.

Avatar image for fuzzylittlerodent
FuzzyLittleRodent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any mod that would make the boobs bigger

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dygoboy: When I get home I'll pm you the list of the mods I have, some are really really fun.

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laylah: @colliderz: man...I tottally forgot about that mod. I tried to download it on my first few days at Modding and it always made Skyrim crash so unninstaled it. Now that that I have the necessary tools I can download it again. Thanks for reminding me!!! It will go well with my overdrive mod I added.

I'll go get the Helen Reborn and elsweyr mod as soon as I my new graphics card come in because I want play the game on Ultra to make it even more beautifully. Unless the mod makes the game even more beautiful at a low setting a highly doubt I'll be downloading it soon. But I will anyways.

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laylah said:

@dygoboy: Mods?

Shame on you! Just kidding though, I myself use some mods to improve the graphics and the gameplay.

And two of my favorite mods which I recommend 100% are Helgen Reborn and Moonpath to Elsweyr.

YES...I love those mods.

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dygoboy said:

@laylah: @colliderz: man...I tottally forgot about that mod. I tried to download it on my first few days at Modding and it always made Skyrim crash so unninstaled it. Now that that I have the necessary tools I can download it again. Thanks for reminding me!!! It will go well with my overdrive mod I added.

I'll go get the Helen Reborn and elsweyr mod as soon as I my new graphics card come in because I want play the game on Ultra to make it even more beautifully. Unless the mod makes the game even more beautiful at a low setting a highly doubt I'll be downloading it soon. But I will anyways.

If there is a mod that crashes your game then that means that A: your computer can't run it or you need SKSE(Skyrim Script Extender) you can find how to get it on YouTube or something, I installed it forever ago.

Avatar image for deactivated-1351355
deactivated-1351355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dygoboy: @artyom: Yep, the both are amazing mods and the voice acting is quite impressive( I loved that Khajiit called Skullcat! I can't stop myself from laughing everytime I talk with him).

And it's sad the mod crashes your game. The same thing happened with me sometime ago.

Izaiah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#23  Edited By Izaiah

Some of these weren't specifically asked for but I like them or find them interesting anyway, so...

Armor & Weapons

Magic

• Dragon Soul Relinquishment. (Lets you redeem dragon souls for shout power & recovery, health/stamina/magicka, carry weight, perk points and unarmed damage.)
  • Dwemertech. (Spellpack with a Dwemer motif. Haven't really gotten around to trying it yet.)
  • Forgotten Magic Redone. (Spellpack. Individual spells may level up as you use them.)
  • Mining for Mages. (Spells that lets you magically extract ore from veins, smelt it into ingots and transmute them as necessary.)
  • Soulfire. (Adds a lesser power that lets you recharge equipped enchanted weapons without wasting soul gems.)
  • Spell Combos. (Casting spells of different types in various combinations cause interesting new effects. Can make magic very useful against powerful enemies pretty early on if you know how to use it.)
  • Teleportation Spell. (Adds two spells, Teleport which can teleport you to a number of fixed locations, and Mark & Recall which has 9 possible target locations which you define yourself. Has support for Dawnguard but I'm unsure if it requires it.)
  • The Void Walker. (Apparently adds spells/powers from Dishonored. Haven't tested yet.)
  • Thunderchild. (Adds new shouts. Haven't tried it fully yet.)
  • Wintermyst. (Adds a bunch of useful enchantments to the world.)

Spellpacks

With some of their more interesting spells or enchantments.

Apocalypse

• Longstride: While concentrating, you gain 20% movement speed and 25 carry weight. The bonus is tripled when out of combat.
  • Ocato's Recital: Stores up to 3 armor, cloak, buffing or summoning spells you cast within 22 seconds. Stored spells are automatically cast for free when you enter combat.
  • Knowledge is Power: Grants a power that casts the (non-concentration) spell in your other hand instantly and for free once a day.
  • Replicate: Sacrifice 5 times the gold value of a target item to create an exact copy of it.
  • Consuming Power: Allied summoned minion deals double damage with attacks for 10 seconds, then dies.
  • Cloak of Souls: For 120 seconds, nearby hostile targets fill a soul gem on death.
  • Power of the Master: The caster's nearby summoned minions cast the self-targeted spell in the caster's other hand.
  • Ice Shiv: 45 points of frost damage to Health and Stamina. Deals 90 bonus damage if the target is hit from behind.
  • Finger of the Mountain: Electrifies nearby opponents for 30 seconds. When hit by a shock spell, lightning strikes for 135 damage to Health and half of that to Magicka. Only works outdoors.
  • Ghostwalk: Caster is invisible for 10 seconds or until broken. Afterwards, the caster teleports back to where the spell was cast.
  • Backlash: Interrupts nearby target spellcaster. If a spell is interrupted, the target is hit by their own offensive spells, while non-offensive spells are cast on the caster.
  • Vanish: All nearby opponents targeting the caster or searching for the caster leave combat.
  • Shroudwalk: You are invisible for 90 seconds. When performing an action that breaks invisibility, you immediately regain invisibility, up to 5 times.
  • Mystic Wind: For 10 seconds, restores 22 points of Magicka per second while the caster is sprinting.
  • Circle of the Moons: Steals 12 points of Magicka per second from hostiles inside the circle.

Midas Magic

Spell tomes are crafted in Aurum Reactors from specific ingredients, one of which is in the Riverwood Trader.

• Conjure Spriggan (Gold Ingot, Spriggan Sap, Ectoplasm).
  • Cure Disease (Gold Ingot, Hawk Feathers, Mudcrab Chitin).
  • Haste (Gold Ingot, Raw Rabbit Leg, Daedra Heart).
  • Nighteye (Gold Ingot, Eye of Sabre Cat, Torchbug Thorax).
  • Summon Luggage (Gold Ingot, Dwemer Gyro, Dwarven Oil).
  • Conjure Wispmother (Gold Ingot, Wisp Wrappings, Ectoplasm).
  • Avalanche (Gold Ingot, Giant's Toe, Staff of Icy Spear).
  • Absorb Health (Gold Ingot, Diamond, Deathbell).

Midas Magic Evolved

Spell tomes can be crafted in the College of Winterhold Arcanaeum.

• Shadow Stream.
  • Sun Rune.
  • Wind Shear.
  • Archmage's Ward.
  • Summon Tree Spirit.
  • Spriggan Cloak.

Wintermyst

Weapon Enchants

• Sunlight.
  • Poison Damage.
  • Frost Damage Piercing.

Armor Enchants

• Deep Breath. (Chance to reduce shout recovery to 2 seconds.)
  • Fortify Sprint.
  • Gladiator's Glory. (Grants you gold every time a killscene happens.)
  • Increased Experience.
  • Soul Charge. (Automatically fills empty soul gems in your inventory.)

Locations

• Aemer's Refuge. (A Dwemer castle player home, can be accessed with portals through pretty much all of the standard game's player houses.)
  • Beginner's Shack. (A small house near Riverwood for starter Dragonborns. Haven't personally tested yet.)
  • Functional Homes. (Doesn't add any new homes, but improves the canonical ones by adding enchanting tables, auto-sorters and forges to all of them.)
  • Legend of the Eagle's Nest. (Player home. Not personally tested.)
  • The Tesseract. (An interdimensional Dwemer house that can be teleported to from anywhere.)

Miscellany

DLCs Required

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fuzzylittlerodent: I've already got the mods that make the tits large..All I need are mods that penises larger. In which I am searching butt cannot find one. Does anybody know one??

Avatar image for fuzzylittlerodent
FuzzyLittleRodent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dygoboy: Dude, you should try out the Immersive Sweetroll, which is on steam workshop. Trust me, it's a whole new gaming experience

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for doctor_wheatley
Doctor_Wheatley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

THE ONE WITH THE SEXY GIRLS.

Just go on youtube and watch mmoxreviews, he has like 200+ videos on skyrim mods of the week, and they are all really good showcases.

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doctor_wheatley: already watched mmoxreviews. And he did suggest some cool mods for me.

Butt doesn't any Body know a mod that makes a man's penis a lot bigger.

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Dygoboy

Badabing BadaBump