• 62 results
#1 Posted by wario1988 (990 posts) - - Show Bio

For me it is Dark Souls 2 then comes in no order........

Deep Down

GTA 5

Onimusha Rebot

Murdered: Soul Suspect

GT 6

#2 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33359 posts) - - Show Bio

Watchdogs

#3 Posted by Captain_Yesterday (807 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

Watchdogs

This.

Also, there has be no confirmation from Take Two that GTAV is even going to be released on next-gen.

#4 Posted by Chaos Prime (10842 posts) - - Show Bio

have they said wots in store game wise already?

please let there be a Fallout game there :)

#5 Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10180 posts) - - Show Bio

Halo 7

#6 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

Fallout 4. Shut up, I can dream.

#7 Posted by Captain_Yesterday (807 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gambit1024 said:

It's coming....

We just have no idea when but....

Just have faith...

#8 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

I want it now... :(

#9 Posted by JamesKM716 (1992 posts) - - Show Bio

inFAMOUS: Second Son

and then Watch_Dogs

#10 Posted by SpideyPresence (1906 posts) - - Show Bio

@Fuchsia_Nightingale said:

Halo 7

There aren't any plans for a Halo game on the PS4. You probably mean Destiny, in which case that's my most anticipated next gen game to.

Destiny, and Battlefield 4

#11 Posted by Matchstick (565 posts) - - Show Bio

Definitely the economics game where it drives the price of the PS3 down.

#12 Posted by BlueLantern1995 (2448 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Uncharted 4
  • Sly 5
  • Infamous 3
  • Elder Scrolls VI
  • Borderlands 3
  • Rage 2
  • Darksiders 2
  • Resistance 4
#13 Posted by StMichalofWilson (3819 posts) - - Show Bio

Watch Dogs

#14 Posted by VercingetorixTheGreat (2823 posts) - - Show Bio

Watch Dogs

Destiny

and

Any new Bethesda Game would be good be it Elder Scrolls High Rock (just what I want) or Fallout 4

#15 Posted by Chronus (1115 posts) - - Show Bio

From what's announced, Destiny.

#16 Posted by akbogert (3222 posts) - - Show Bio

@SpideyPresence said:

Halo 7

There aren't any plans for a Halo game on the PS4.

Or that was sarcasm :P

My answer to this question? Eight years ago they unveiled the PS3 and announced Final Fantasy Versus XIII. As I've yet to see that, I frankly don't care what they announce for the PS4. And until I know more about both this and the new Xbox, I can't say which PS4 games specifically I'm looking forward to, as I don't usually latch on to most Playstation exclusives. But if Watch_Dogs lives up to half the potential it seems to have, I'll be playing that for sure.

#17 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (7828 posts) - - Show Bio

@Captain_Yesterday said:

@Gambit1024 said:

It's coming....

We just have no idea when but....

Just have faith...

I believe it's already been stated to take place in Boston. Also, a MMORPG Fallout is coming as well.

#18 Posted by SpideyPresence (1906 posts) - - Show Bio

@akbogert said:

@SpideyPresence said:

Halo 7

There aren't any plans for a Halo game on the PS4.

Or that was sarcasm :P

My answer to this question? Eight years ago they unveiled the PS3 and announced Final Fantasy Versus XIII. As I've yet to see that, I frankly don't care what they announce for the PS4. And until I know more about both this and the new Xbox, I can't say which PS4 games specifically I'm looking forward to, as I don't usually latch on to most Playstation exclusives. But if Watch_Dogs lives up to half the potential it seems to have, I'll be playing that for sure.

I got the sarcasm, either way the reply seemed fitting. :/

#19 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlueLantern1995 said:

• Uncharted 4
  • Sly 5
  • Infamous 3
  • Elder Scrolls VI
  • Borderlands 3
  • Rage 2
  • Darksiders 2
  • Resistance 4

this sums it up nicely for me, too

#20 Posted by FalconPuuunch (942 posts) - - Show Bio

Watchdogs

#21 Posted by k4tzm4n (43460 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

Watchdogs

Staff Online
#22 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20236 posts) - - Show Bio

Watchdogs and Destiny

Don't disappoint me Bungie!

#23 Posted by akbogert (3222 posts) - - Show Bio

@SpideyPresence: Ah, but replying to sarcasm seriously is the de facto flag of having not gotten the sarcasm. That you corrected the perceived mistake (when in fact it wasn't a mistake at all) further proves that point :P

Destiny seems quite a bit like déja vu for me, both in terms of Bungie work and in terms of impressive Playstation shooter which I'll have to see to believe. I don't know if everyone remembers DUST 514, the massively-multiplayer shooter component to EVE Online. It sounded incredible and really progressive and like something I'd hear about for years when Sony showed stuff about it at their press conference, but the actual game doesn't seem to have become very important at all. Yeah, Bungie's pretty high-profile, but that doesn't mean their game will actually be as revolutionary as they suggest.

I also loathe console-exclusive content for multi-platform releases, and the fact that Bungie is doing that -- clearly as a PR stunt to stick it to Microsoft for just how not dependent on Microsoft they are -- really rubbed me the wrong way. Microsoft, and Xbox Live, are very responsible for how great the Bungie online community is, and I think it sucks that they are giving exclusive content to Playstation especially with how unreliable and lackluster Sony's network has been for over a decade. Maybe Sony's going to finally bring something that competes with Live, and will justify that? But for now, a multiplayer game has always been superior on Microsoft's box, and it sucks that getting the Xbox version will preclude premium content despite users paying the same amount.

#24 Posted by sagejonathan (1953 posts) - - Show Bio

inFamous Second Son

Sly 5

Bioshock 3

#25 Posted by jeanlucpicard (1845 posts) - - Show Bio

@Fuchsia_Nightingale: Halo 7 will be the halo game that makes the full transition into being call of duty, halo 4 was the first step.

#26 Edited by SpideyPresence (1906 posts) - - Show Bio

@akbogert said:

@SpideyPresence: Ah, but replying to sarcasm seriously is the de facto flag of having not gotten the sarcasm. That you corrected the perceived mistake (when in fact it wasn't a mistake at all) further proves that point :P

Destiny seems quite a bit like déja vu for me, both in terms of Bungie work and in terms of impressive Playstation shooter which I'll have to see to believe. I don't know if everyone remembers DUST 514, the massively-multiplayer shooter component to EVE Online. It sounded incredible and really progressive and like something I'd hear about for years when Sony showed stuff about it at their press conference, but the actual game doesn't seem to have become very important at all. Yeah, Bungie's pretty high-profile, but that doesn't mean their game will actually be as revolutionary as they suggest.

I also loathe console-exclusive content for multi-platform releases, and the fact that Bungie is doing that -- clearly as a PR stunt to stick it to Microsoft for just how not dependent on Microsoft they are -- really rubbed me the wrong way. Microsoft, and Xbox Live, are very responsible for how great the Bungie online community is, and I think it sucks that they are giving exclusive content to Playstation especially with how unreliable and lackluster Sony's network has been for over a decade. Maybe Sony's going to finally bring something that competes with Live, and will justify that? But for now, a multiplayer game has always been superior on Microsoft's box, and it sucks that getting the Xbox version will preclude premium content despite users paying the same amount.

I understood the sarcasm about Destiny being a copy of Halo, but I corrected the mistake to show that I had an opposing opinion.

Sure the setting, and some of the character models and concepts of Destiny seem similar to the Halo franchise, but I believe Bungie is trying to do something different here. It's not a bad thing to draw from previous games, especially when that previous game Laid groundwork for modern First Person Shooters. Destiny will of course seem similar to Halo when their both Futuristic Sci Fi shooters, but that doesn't mean it'll become a carbon copy.

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

When does Bungie ever dissapoint :P

#27 Posted by akbogert (3222 posts) - - Show Bio

@sagejonathan: They just released Sly 4...I don't know that a fifth game has even been suggested yet (but if you were looking forward to the new Sly, as I said, it just came out ^_^). And if by Bioshock 3 you mean Infinite, that comes out next month, so it's not a PS4 game (but again, that means you can play it sooner ^_^).

#28 Posted by akbogert (3222 posts) - - Show Bio

@SpideyPresence: I'm not worried about carbon copy. I'm just worried about them trying to break the mold so much by making it more of an MMO, and then having it fail to actually work out (because, like I said, that has already happened with an ambitious MMOFPS on the Playstation).

#29 Posted by Samimista (20711 posts) - - Show Bio

Watchdogs and Destiny

This along with the Ground Zeroes. Granted it'll be for current gen I think it'll also go on next gen. Always hyped up for Metal Gear.

#30 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20236 posts) - - Show Bio

@Samimista said:

Watchdogs and Destiny

This along with the Ground Zeroes. Granted it'll be for current gen I think it'll also go on next gen. Always hyped up for Metal Gear.

When are you not hyped for Metal Gear? xD

#31 Posted by Duncan (11445 posts) - - Show Bio

Nothing yet.

#32 Posted by Samimista (20711 posts) - - Show Bio

@Samimista said:

Watchdogs and Destiny

The world may never know. =O I think when Ground Zeroes comes out that and I should throw a party on here. We must convert the Vine to FOXHOUND.

#33 Posted by Aronmorales (9434 posts) - - Show Bio

@JamesKM716 said:

inFAMOUS: Second Son

and then Watch_Dogs

These and "Knack".

#34 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20236 posts) - - Show Bio

@Samimista said:

@Samimista said:

Watchdogs and Destiny

The world may never know. =O I think when Ground Zeroes comes out that and I should throw a party on here. We must convert the Vine to FOXHOUND.

NO.

Halo fanboys will prevail! Just wait until Halo 5 comes out.

#35 Posted by Samimista (20711 posts) - - Show Bio

@Samimista said:

@Samimista said:

Watchdogs and Destiny

NO.

I must prepare the cardboard boxes, watermelon and sombreros then! Though, I cannot wait til Halo 5 comes out too. 0.0 Really liking the direction 343 Industries is going.

#36 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33359 posts) - - Show Bio
#37 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20236 posts) - - Show Bio

@Samimista said:

@Samimista said:

@Samimista said:

Watchdogs and Destiny

NO.

I must prepare the cardboard boxes, watermelon and sombreros then! Though, I cannot wait til Halo 5 comes out too. 0.0 Really liking the direction 343 Industries is going.

And I will prepare with my MJOLNIR armor shields, Energy Swords, and weird Halo 3 Monkey Men easter eggs.

As for Metal Gear, I can say the same thing :)

#38 Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10180 posts) - - Show Bio

Witcher is Solid @Samimista: What's Destiny ?

#39 Posted by Samimista (20711 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: Huzzah! Maybe we could invade the Vine together! =D

@Fuchsia_Nightingale: Destiny is a mythic science shooter from Bungie who created Halo.

#40 Posted by Joygirl (19922 posts) - - Show Bio

@Chaos Prime said:

please let there be a Fallout game there :)

@Gambit1024 said:

#41 Posted by sagejonathan (1953 posts) - - Show Bio

@akbogert: I just beat Sly 4. So yes, I did mean Sly 5 :) And by Bioshock 3, I mean a game after Infinite. I'm going to place my preorder infinite soon actually.

#42 Posted by Pyrogram (38172 posts) - - Show Bio
#43 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Watch Dogs.
  • Kingdom Hearts 3 (I can dream...)
  • Some Lego Game
#44 Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10180 posts) - - Show Bio

@Samimista: Looks okay.

#45 Edited by akbogert (3222 posts) - - Show Bio

@sagejonathan: Ah, well that would be the fourth Bioshock game (plus Levine did say they would make one specifically for Vita...though [redacted]).

#46 Posted by SpideyPresence (1906 posts) - - Show Bio

@akbogert said:

@SpideyPresence: I'm not worried about carbon copy. I'm just worried about them trying to break the mold so much by making it more of an MMO, and then having it fail to actually work out (because, like I said, that has already happened with an ambitious MMOFPS on the Playstation).

Ah I see, an MMOFPS is not an easy game to develop, but you should check out Planetside 2, It's an amazing mmofps and it's gotten rave reviews, one of the funnest games I've played all year. I trust in Bungie to make Destiny right.

#47 Posted by akbogert (3222 posts) - - Show Bio

@SpideyPresence: It's not so much Bungie I'm worried about as Sony. Unless they have a ridiculous overhaul coming up for how they handle networking, I'm not optimistic about a game on PSN.

#48 Posted by JediXMan (30586 posts) - - Show Bio

inFamous: Second Son and possibly Watch Dogs.

#49 Posted by dngn4774 (3122 posts) - - Show Bio

Watch Dogs- Who doesn't want to play that game.

Destiny- I like to give this game a chance.

Kingdom Hearts 3- I really wish they would make this.

#50 Posted by Bruxae (13831 posts) - - Show Bio

Any quantic dream game, and uh.. a new mortal kombat maybe? Or GTA 5. Dont play console that much.