Which Power Is Cooler? Or Should I just add them both?

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By lorbo

POWER ONE: Is useful, but hard to use:

Foot Telekinesis: Point your foot sole at any solid object and you can move it along with your feet, plus repel or attract it.

That way it will be obvious when your using your power. And it won't be so easy to use it either.

I think too many powers are TOO easy to use. I think they should be harder to use, because the more challenge the better the hero in my opinion.

BTW: You don't have to be barefoot, it will work with shoes on.

I think it would be hard to use at first. I can barely hold my foot sole out for longer than a second. So you would have to become a lot more flexible with your legs unless you intended to hold your leg in place, which would look awkward. Anyone that could hold their leg out for long would have to be gymnast.

All people can kick but not many can hold a kick in the air for long with sole pointing outward. If you wanted to REALLY start lifting stuff you would have to be able to do this:

And like all powers, you have control over it, so it does not have to be on ALL the time, for those of you who like to joke. : )

POWER TWO: Hold the sole of your foot toward any solid surface or object and you can pull yourself in THAT direction in the air. Your feet can also stick to any solid object, and YES the power works even while wearing shoes. So you can't fly by any means but you can get up walls quickly and get around quickly by doing this. Also you have this because you would need it:

You can also slow yourself down no matter how fast your going. And you can hold your position in the air, even though you can't fly.

I assume the better you were at gymnastics the swifter you would be at using this power set. Because then you could do cartwheels and all of a sudden be up on the ceiling LOL.

I think both powers are cool, I am partial to just adding them together as one power set, even though the first is a lot harder to use LOL.

What do you guys think?

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Rumble Man

@lorbo: No.1 join a football club

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By lorbo

@Rumble Man:

Playing soccer with that power is not near as easy as you think. Remember you have to point your foot sole at it. Have you ever extended your leg and held it level? It's hard to do...with both powers a character could at least negate gravity and move their body in position easier so as to swing their legs around anyway they want.

I forgot to add it but basically the second power set also includes the ability to be weightless.

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By Bruxae

Foot fetish much?