#1 Posted by Big_Nasty (343 posts) - - Show Bio

Tragedy:( Ex.Batman,Punisher,Dare Devil, Cyborg) This is a character created by physical of mental pain and through that decides fight for the greater good.

Birth Right:(Ex.Thor,Superman,Wonder Woman) Form birth it is known that you will achieve extraordinary thing wether its good or bad.

Forced/Black Mail:(Ex.Captain Atom,Luke Cage,Bane) These are character given extraordinary gifts against there will or wishes.

Chosen:(Ex.Green Lantern, Shazam,Captain America) These characters did not wake up this morning knowing that the universe had bigger plans for them.

Accident/Fate(Ex.Spider-man,Hulk,Fantastic 4) These characters were at the right place at the right time granting them powers almost by luck.

Choice(Ex.Ironman, X-men,Booster Gold) This characters decides one day that they can change the world around them and fight the good fight.

So which one of these is your favorite and name a character that represents it well.

#2 Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (6503 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say either Tragedy or Forced/blackmail

#3 Edited by JohnnyGat (1573 posts) - - Show Bio

Tragedy or Choice.

I like tragedy and choice in the sense that it's them choosing to do good. A person who experienced tragedy could have just easily decided that because he suffered the world should suffer too but they choose the mentality of lessening the suffering instead.

#4 Posted by TheCannon (19008 posts) - - Show Bio

Tragedy or birth right.

#5 Posted by OneeyedMonster (29 posts) - - Show Bio

My favorite is chosen. Even through its unknown to them, they have the heart and will of a hero.

#6 Posted by Girth (1041 posts) - - Show Bio

Choice. People who rise above it all and decide to save lives is what makes them heroic.

#7 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@Girth said:

Choice. People who rise above it all and decide to save lives is what makes them heroic.

This. The people who sacrifice a life that could have been peaceful and comfortable to save lives.

#8 Posted by Aiden Cross (15575 posts) - - Show Bio

Choice.

#9 Posted by SpeedForceSpider (902 posts) - - Show Bio

Fate or Chosen.

And wouldn't Captain America be choice. He did volunteer for the SS serum.

#10 Posted by Bluefox170 (384 posts) - - Show Bio

Tragedy and choice.

#11 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@SpeedForceSpider said:

Fate or Chosen.

I think he is on the line. He was destined to be Captain America, but he chose to test the serum and later chose to lead the Avengers.

#12 Posted by SpeedForceSpider (902 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991 said:

@SpeedForceSpider said:

Fate or Chosen.

I think he is on the line. He was destined to be Captain America, but he chose to test the serum and later chose to lead the Avengers.

Fair deuce.

#13 Posted by ImmortalOne (3495 posts) - - Show Bio

Tragedy or Choice.

#14 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20387 posts) - - Show Bio

Tragedy

#15 Posted by superstay (10110 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably should have made a poll dó¡òb but...

1)Tragedy

2)Accident/Fate

3)Birth Right

4)Choice & Chosen

5)Forced/Black Mail

d^_^b

#16 Posted by Imagine_Man15 (1801 posts) - - Show Bio

Tie between Tragedy and Chosen

#17 Posted by Chronus (1115 posts) - - Show Bio

Forced/Black Mail, Tragedy, and Choice. Tragedy can add an emotional connection with the character. I love the idea of some characters gaining powers through science and technology experiment whether those characters is forced into the experiment or choose to be apart of it.

#18 Posted by buttersdaman000 (9947 posts) - - Show Bio

I think some of the categories are a little screwed up..... 
But I guess I like Choice the most

#19 Posted by guttridgeb (4832 posts) - - Show Bio

Accident/Fate