Posted by russellmania77 (15284 posts) 11 months, 17 days ago

Poll: which of these is the biggest coward (52 votes)

ron weasily (harry potter) 2%
shaggy (scooby doo) 48%
chucky (rugrats) 13%
piglet (winnie the pooh) 37%
#1 Posted by Yokergeist (12355 posts) - - Show Bio

Shaggy

#2 Posted by silkyballfro94 (1730 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh my gosh, I remember always wanting to PUNCH PIGLET IN THE GODDAMN FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Breathes Heavily*.......sorry.

#3 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18008 posts) - - Show Bio

Shagging.. I.. I mean Shaggy >_>

#4 Edited by kgb725 (6440 posts) - - Show Bio

Ron isn't a coward but the pothead shaggy out of the people listed

#5 Posted by King Saturn (224150 posts) - - Show Bio

Good Ole Nut Sack Chin aka Shaggy

#6 Posted by Pokeysteve (8292 posts) - - Show Bio

My first reaction was to say Shaggy. After thinking about it though, he always goes along with Fred or Velma's plan even though he's terrified. Isn't that the very definition of bravery which is anti-cowardly?

#7 Posted by Yung ANcient One (4799 posts) - - Show Bio

Piglet is super tiny, Chucky is a baby for crying out loud, Weasley is a kid, but Shaggy is a grown ass man who has discovered that a lot of the "monsters" are fake and he still acts like a *^%$! every time.

( +)

#8 Edited by Saint_Wildcard (10522 posts) - - Show Bio

Shaggy is awesome

#9 Edited by JwwProd (9441 posts) - - Show Bio

Shaggy hands down.

#10 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13121 posts) - - Show Bio

My first reaction was to say Shaggy. After thinking about it though, he always goes along with Fred or Velma's plan even though he's terrified. Isn't that the very definition of bravery which is anti-cowardly?

this. there's a difference between getting scared and being a coward.

#11 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13121 posts) - - Show Bio

Piglet is super tiny,

So are a lot of badasses in fiction

Chucky is a baby for crying out loud,

this is true

Weasley is a kid,

a kid armed to the teeth with magic

but Shaggy is a grown ass man who has discovered that a lot of the "monsters" are fake and he still acts like a *^%$! every time.

To be fair, most of the fake monsters are still grown men at least twice his size, remote controlled robots, etc who wont hesitate to murder him whereas Shaggy was actually only a skinny teenager in most of his portrayals (13-17 years of age) and was only an adult in the later series where actual monsters were introduced (New Scooby-Doo Mysteries,13 Ghosts of Scooby-Doo) yet still manages to muster up the courage to fight the real monsters s well despite not having any powers of his own.

( +)

#12 Posted by tomlikesfries (4661 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13121 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Edited by tomlikesfries (4661 posts) - - Show Bio

@tomlikesfries said:

@jwwprod said:

Shaggy hands down.

dont buy into the hype my brother

Wow, ok dude. I hadn't read your comment before posting mine, so I didn't actually see it that way. It does make sense though.

#15 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13121 posts) - - Show Bio

the answer is piglet, i dont remember him ever fighting his fears.......like.....ever

to be fair, was hypnotized during two of these clips..but STILL, i dont see Ron Piglet or Chucky pullin any of that.

#16 Edited by PeppeyHare (4310 posts) - - Show Bio

Shaggy really isn't as much of a coward as people are making him out to be and I don't know why Ron is here lol. So Piglet I guess?

#17 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13121 posts) - - Show Bio

@avenging_x_bolt said:

@tomlikesfries said:

@jwwprod said:

Shaggy hands down.

dont buy into the hype my brother

Wow, ok dude. I hadn't read your comment before posting mine, so I didn't actually see it that way. It does make sense though.

lo, sorry to bug you. i would have let it go under normal circumstances but i cant sleep and am full of popsicles and soda.......which is probably why i cant sleep

#18 Posted by PowerHerc (83461 posts) - - Show Bio

It's Shaggy.

#19 Posted by Bruxae (13824 posts) - - Show Bio

Shaggy.

#20 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13121 posts) - - Show Bio

It's Shaggy.

I will fight you right here!!!! dont push me, im a Scooby Fanboy on the edge!!!!!

#21 Posted by PowerHerc (83461 posts) - - Show Bio

@powerherc said:

It's Shaggy.

I will fight you right here!!!! dont push me, im a Scooby Fanboy on the edge!!!!!

Lol. At least someone will fight for Shaggy. Being a coward is such a major part of Shaggy's character that he wouldn't even fight for himself. ;)

#22 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13121 posts) - - Show Bio

@avenging_x_bolt said:

@powerherc said:

It's Shaggy.

Lol. At least someone will fight for Shaggy. Being a coward is such a major part of Shaggy's character that he wouldn't even fight for himself. ;)

The proper term is Fraidy American. being afraid doesn't make someone a coward, Shaggy and Scooby are always there when they're really needed.

lol, call Scooby a coward we're gonna have a problem kapeesh?

god i love Scooby-Doo.

#23 Edited by RBT (4189 posts) - - Show Bio

@russellmania77: Ron is a coward?! Have you even read the HP books or just watched the movies and assumed that you know everything about the franchise.. Read the books man.

#24 Posted by tomlikesfries (4661 posts) - - Show Bio

@avenging_x_bolt: Haha, it's ok bro, you didn't bug me at all. Sorry if I snapped at ya.

#25 Posted by russellmania77 (15284 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt: where did you read me say i know everything about the character, or did you just ASSUME that?? and im just mainly talking about the actor's adaption of the character in the movie

#26 Edited by RBT (4189 posts) - - Show Bio

@russellmania77: If you don't know about the character then don't use them in battles and polls and such. I mean ifI made a poll about who's stronger and gave options like-.Superman, Wonder Woman, Black Adam, Shazam and Bane! Now that's not gonnna end well. I will be called out.

Also, movie version? What in the movie gave you the idea that Ron is a coward? Do tell me. Because if you had watched alleight movies, you'd not put him into as an option of most coward character poll.

#27 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10485 posts) - - Show Bio

Pigglet but to be honest he's a schizophrenic manifestation of a child.

#28 Edited by Marshall_Long (2022 posts) - - Show Bio

I say Chucky from what I remember.

#29 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

i voted shaggy for the kicks.

but he's shown bravery before, especially when defending his friends, he just runs away if someone is chasing him away, and in that case you'd run too.

piglet is the answer.

#30 Posted by Joygirl (19914 posts) - - Show Bio

The correct answer is Piglet.

#31 Posted by scorpion2501 (5810 posts) - - Show Bio

Shinji Ikari is the biggest coward in history. Like ever.

#32 Posted by russellmania77 (15284 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt: well go make ur own poll N fk off

#33 Posted by RBT (4189 posts) - - Show Bio

@russellmania77

#34 Posted by RBT (4189 posts) - - Show Bio

@russellmania77: Lol. Nice comeback. Really witty. Sadly, can't flag you from mobile.

#35 Posted by russellmania77 (15284 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt: and I would've gotten away with it too if wasn't for you meddling kids

#36 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10485 posts) - - Show Bio

Shinji Ikari is the biggest coward in history. Like ever.

Yeah he's a biggity b!tch.

#37 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (7828 posts) - - Show Bio

Shaggy? Really, people?

It's Piglet.

#38 Posted by Marionettegeist (1912 posts) - - Show Bio

Give Shaggy a break people, those are really good costumes! Plus, even if they're not real monsters they can still, you know, kill him.

#39 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13121 posts) - - Show Bio

@avenging_x_bolt: Haha, it's ok bro, you didn't bug me at all. Sorry if I snapped at ya.

you didnt snap, i just didnt want come off as to crazy

Pigglet but to be honest he's a schizophrenic manifestation of a child.

i didnt understand this as a child

@joygirl said:

The correct answer is Piglet.

they need to just make bacon out of him

#40 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10485 posts) - - Show Bio
#41 Posted by HeckTate (1209 posts) - - Show Bio

Piglet's such a coward he's afraid to speak right.

And there's nothing cowardly about Shaggy, he and Scooby are maybe the most sensible. "Hey gang, looks like some unexplained paranormal activity. Let's split up and investigate." Nooo. You have Scooby Snacks in the van, keep driving. I don't know where you're going but you will never get there at this rate.

#42 Posted by GraniteSoldier (7727 posts) - - Show Bio

Doing something even when you're afraid is the very definition of brave. Ironically, he and Scooby always ended up being the ones to actually catch the villain.

#43 Posted by Pokeysteve (8292 posts) - - Show Bio

@pokeysteve said:

Doing something even when you're afraid is the very definition of brave. Ironically, he and Scooby always ended up being the ones to actually catch the villain.

And it was always accidentally improvised.

#44 Edited by GraniteSoldier (7727 posts) - - Show Bio

@granitesoldier said:

@pokeysteve said:

And it was always accidentally improvised.

The best kind of planning is on the fly!

#45 Posted by Yung ANcient One (4799 posts) - - Show Bio

@yung_ancient_one said:

Piglet is super tiny,

So are a lot of badasses in fiction

Chucky is a baby for crying out loud,

this is true

Weasley is a kid,

a kid armed to the teeth with magic

but Shaggy is a grown ass man who has discovered that a lot of the "monsters" are fake and he still acts like a *^%$! every time.

To be fair, most of the fake monsters are still grown men at least twice his size, remote controlled robots, etc who wont hesitate to murder him whereas Shaggy was actually only a skinny teenager in most of his portrayals (13-17 years of age) and was only an adult in the later series where actual monsters were introduced (New Scooby-Doo Mysteries,13 Ghosts of Scooby-Doo) yet still manages to muster up the courage to fight the real monsters s well despite not having any powers of his own.

( +)

I. Which bad4$$$ is the size of Piglet? Piglet is the size of a tiny stuffed animal. Christopher Robin a kid is a giant compared to Piglet.

II. I'm fairly sure Weasley rises to the occassion as much as Shaggy.

III. Even with magic Weasley is actually dealing with Trolls, Ghosts, and Monsters. Shaggy deals with harmless robots and oversized whimpy men, when hasve they ever been in any real danger?

( +)

#46 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (17273 posts) - - Show Bio

Shaggy, I think.

Why is ron even here? 0_0

#47 Posted by zombieslayer1234 (89 posts) - - Show Bio

Shaggy of course. He always cuddles next to scooby when hes scared. And Scoobys a Dog.