Which of the HST do you like the most?

Voorhees100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Voorhees100

Poll Which of the HST do you like the most? (18 votes)

One Piece 39%
Naruto/Shippuden 33%
Bleach 28%

Which of these three popular manga do you like the best? And why? Also, please refrain from saying "they all suck" or something like that, this is suppose to be for fans of the series.

• 
Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Nelomaxwell

One piece.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto all the way!!!!

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4 the_stegman  Moderator

First, Bleach isn't in the running at all imo, after the Soul Society arc, it was all crap.

It's between One Piece and Naruto, and I pick Naruto. It has better animation, villains and I like it's supporting characters more than OP's (even though they get the shaft in Shippuden). I also think Naruto has a tighter plot, it feels like one long story, while OP is just "They go to different places and get a new crew member". One Piece does have better world building though.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One piece actually has some really good moments, incredible story and adventure. Bleach has lots and lots of style, enough to solo other two verse easily. But if I had to pick, I'd choose naruto.

The art style isn't as annoying as one piece, nor is it so over the top with weird character designs. Animation lies midway between bleach and one-piece, too.

As for soundtracks go, one piece soundtracks are slightly above average.. Only ones really memorable are.. what? 'shichibukai' and 'the very, very, very strongest'? Bleach's soundtracks are some of the most amazing ones I've heard (treachery, or destiny awaits, or one's one else, or storm center.. so on), but naruto has a specific set up to them. They seem to be recognizable as part of the same anime.. plus they are all freaking amazing (akatsuki, crimson flame, kakuzu, emergence of talents, screaming God, 'edo tensei', konan vs tobi.. could go on and on)

Also, I'm fan or versatile fighting, too. So it's nice to see characters doing different things than just kicking and punching each other. Or having too much hax without any reason. The summonings, fighting styles.. all is quite likable. Plus for some reason, doing the jutsu seals seems kind of cool :D

frogdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One piece for consistency within it plots and world

I could careless about the other two.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

They all suck. :P

SuperDrummer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By SuperDrummer

Bleach didn't really hold my attention like the other two...

But One piece > Naruto for less fan wanking, and consistency.

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

At the moment, One Piece, more consistent, & more content in chapters (something Bleach has a lack of). However the slow pacing gets annoying sometimes.

Avatar image for albertphytagoras
Albertphytagoras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Albertphytagoras
Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm only reading Naruto so...Naruto I guess.

90% of Seinen Action>HST

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 the_stegman  Moderator

One piece actually has some really good moments, incredible story and adventure. Bleach has lots and lots of style, enough to solo other two verse easily. But if I had to pick, I'd choose naruto.

The art style isn't as annoying as one piece, nor is it so over the top with weird character designs. Animation lies midway between bleach and one-piece, too.

As for soundtracks go, one piece soundtracks are slightly above average.. Only ones really memorable are.. what? 'shichibukai' and 'the very, very, very strongest'? Bleach's soundtracks are some of the most amazing ones I've heard (treachery, or destiny awaits, or one's one else, or storm center.. so on), but naruto has a specific set up to them. They seem to be recognizable as part of the same anime.. plus they are all freaking amazing (akatsuki, crimson flame, kakuzu, emergence of talents, screaming God, 'edo tensei', konan vs tobi.. could go on and on)

Also, I'm fan or versatile fighting, too. So it's nice to see characters doing different things than just kicking and punching each other. Or having too much hax without any reason. The summonings, fighting styles.. all is quite likable. Plus for some reason, doing the jutsu seals seems kind of cool :D

Naruto has some of the best fights I've seen in anime period. I like how two shinobi don't have the same powers, so to see them clash is /really/ interesting. One of my favorites is Team Kakashi vs Hidan and Kakuzu. Flippin' amazing.

I mean, Bleach is okay, though sometimes the power levels get crazy, and One Piece is just Luffy kicking and punching in different ways. or Zoro cutting in different ways..or Sanji kicking in different ways.

superstay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#13  Edited By superstay

I don't really watch any of them...But, One Piece interest me the most

d^_^b

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

One Piece

Yokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They all suck

Jk, I like Bleach.

KnightRise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One Piece is definitely the most consistent and well planned of the three. Naruto does an excellent job of balancing the focus between the main character and the support characters, but part ii is really inconsistent across the board.. It also has the more original power sets, where as One Piece powers occasionally get silly and Bleach powers get convoluted and overly plot device induce-able. Naruto's plot has really fallen off in in the past year or so, though.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

Joking aside though, I'm taking Bleach.

I prefer the characters and art-work over the other two.

Strongarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One Piece

I don't really watch any of them...But, One Piece interest me the most

d^_^b

Read it, good stuff