silly facts of grammar and spelling

armylife1124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By armylife1124

That along with our/are are common on most message boards and facebook status updates.  Just a note though, someone will probably turn it around and pick on you for not writing in complete sentences.  The only people that get blasted for bad grammer or spelling are the ones that try to point it out on others.  Which you will notice that I am not very grammatically sound in any of my posts, so I try not to pick on others for it.(See how I used which there, just for you.)

Cap4Prez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Cap4Prez
@ntb1124 said:
" That along with our/are are common on most message boards and facebook status updates.  Just a note though, someone will probably turn it around and pick on you for not writing in complete sentences.  The only people that get blasted for bad grammer or spelling are the ones that try to point it out on others.  Which you will notice that I am not very grammatically sound in any of my posts, so I try not to pick on others for it.(See how I used which there, just for you.) "
Well excuuuuuuse me for not being clear and not having a complete sentence. I was referring to the wiki pages. They read like my 12-year old little brother edited them. Wikis here look amateurish compared to wikipedia or the comic book database. I'll just go to those sites from now on, just for you, butthole.
armylife1124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By armylife1124

Sorry if I offended, not my intention at all.  I actually agree that many of those are poorly written and should be proof read.  When you find one you should submit the fix, maybe you will get wiki credit. There are many miss uses of the words there/thiers  were/we're/where and many many more.  No need for the name callin, makes you sound like the 12 year old little brother you reference.  This is an oustanding site, some sites may do this or that better, but this is the best total collection I have found so far.  Again I was not picking on your writing, just warning that when you throw out crticism make sure your writing ability is not as poor as mine.

Cap4Prez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Cap4Prez
@ntb1124: Well ok then for the sake of peace sorry too. Shouldn't be name calling or going off on people. Sort of used to dealing with trolls and flame wars on the internet. 3 years older than my brother but not exactly the role model either. I don't edit since I only get comics every other month. Not really a collector or a regular reader of these books. Again sorry.
rogue_mar1e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By rogue_mar1e
Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers