#1  Edited By Queen's Halo
Queen's Halo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Queen's Halo

PS. This is for an important school project about inorganic character in entertainment.

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#3  Edited By Supreme Marvel

I would say Earth has a "cool" temperature. Good at giving off heat that soot's humanity.

The_Warlord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By The_Warlord

Earth

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#5  Edited By joshmightbe

fire seems coolest at first but when you think about it its the least accessible of the four, water makes up 2/3 of the world, earth takes up the rest and its even under the 2/3 of the world covered by water, and air completly surrounds all of it and all 3 can make fire pretty much useless, water douses fire, earth smothers it true air can spread it but you can't even have fire without it and if its too windy it wont even start so id go with a tie between earth and water

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Supreme Marvel

Water can erode Earth, however with Earth, you can move planets, form planets etc. Water can be frozen then you don't have water. Imagine Mars, no water, possible ice, but still no water. You got control over the whole planet then with nothing to effect you.

LT1085

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By LT1085
@Supreme Marvel:  You don't seem to have a very firm grasp on this concept. If you can control water what makes you think you could control it's temperature? If you can control Earth, what makes you think that you can create anything or effect orbits or even have any power over other planets at all? 
Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Supreme Marvel
@LT1085 said:
" @Supreme Marvel:  You don't seem to have a very firm grasp on this concept. If you can control water what makes you think you could control it's temperature? If you can control Earth, what makes you think that you can create anything or effect orbits or even have any power over other planets at all?  "
The post was a joke. You don't have a firm grasp of sarcasm.
LT1085

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By LT1085
@Supreme Marvel said:
" @LT1085 said:
" @Supreme Marvel:  You don't seem to have a very firm grasp on this concept. If you can control water what makes you think you could control it's temperature? If you can control Earth, what makes you think that you can create anything or effect orbits or even have any power over other planets at all?  "
The post was a joke. You don't have a firm grasp of sarcasm. "
Ugh...I'll explain this to you once and maybe after that you won't come across as such an arrogant fool to other viners in the future. You can't type something out that is meant to be said with a sarcastic tone and expect ti to be translated as anything other than exactly what is written. 
Cherry Bomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Cherry Bomb
Water , the fact that there is water in practically everything.  In the ground, the sky, the air.  It's a neccessary part of the Earth and life itself. It can be peaceful one minute, but then damaging the next.
Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Supreme Marvel
@LT1085 said:
" @Supreme Marvel said:
" @LT1085 said:
Ugh...I'll explain this to you once and maybe after that you won't come across as such an arrogant fool to other viners in the future. You can't type something out that is meant to be said with a sarcastic tone and expect ti to be translated as anything other than exactly what is written.  "
Well a lot of people would have got it by reading it. I've been around longer on this than you, I'm sure people know what I'm like on this.
capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By capall

water

Chaos Burn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#13  Edited By Chaos Burn

fire, just looks damn cool

X Necrosha #1
X Necrosha #1

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14  Edited By Static Shock

I'm mad that lightning isn't on the list.

LT1085

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By LT1085
@Supreme Marvel said:

" @LT1085 said:

" @Supreme Marvel said:
" @LT1085 said:
Ugh...I'll explain this to you once and maybe after that you won't come across as such an arrogant fool to other viners in the future. You can't type something out that is meant to be said with a sarcastic tone and expect ti to be translated as anything other than exactly what is written.  "
Well a lot of people would have got it by reading it. I've been around longer on this than you, I'm sure people know what I'm like on this. "
Assumptions. Never assume anything.
Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Supreme Marvel

It's all a part of my natural English charm ;)

Queen's Halo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Queen's Halo
@Static Shock: Lightning is a off-shot of air - friction or what ever. Also I had very specific instructions what to ask. Sorry
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Static Shock
@Queen's Halo said:
" @Static Shock: Lightning is a off-shot of air - friction or what ever. Also I had very specific instructions what to ask. Sorry "
I was under the impression that lightning was a natural form of static discharge between a positive and a negative charge.
DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By DEGRAAF

Fire's the coolest but i chose wind because i think its the most powerful

Queen's Halo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Queen's Halo
@Static Shock:  Yes and in order to static to occur it requires friction. Or something.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Static Shock
@Queen's Halo said:
" @Static Shock:  Yes and in order to static to occur it requires friction. Or something. "
Aight. But, still. :)
spawndon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#22  Edited By spawndon