Which game should win the category of best game of the year?

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Nighthunter

I'm going with Mario Galaxy

other options may be Halo 3 (because it's overated), Metroid Prime 3, Assasin's Creed, Metal Gear Solid 4.

Which do you think will win?

Lady Tlieso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Lady Tlieso

world of warcraft - burning crusade

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#3  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Nighthunter

Buckshot says:

"http://www.acciinc.com/Html/Books/Connect4.JPG"

????????????????????????

Chameleone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Chameleone

Call Of Duty 4. Is the greatest game this year. Far surpassing Halo 3

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By crazy spidey

dude no one said... MASS EFECT looks AMAZING

Chameleone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Chameleone

True Dat

Chameleone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Chameleone

Post Deleted.

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By crazy spidey

chameleone says:

"True Dat"

cough... did i mention it was canadian..? :)

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Nighthunter

crazy spidey says:

"chameleone says:
"True Dat"

cough... did i mention it was canadian..? :)"

does it really look good?

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By crazy spidey

Nightwingprodigalson says:

"crazy spidey says:
"chameleone says:
"True Dat"
does it really look good?"

i saw an hour doc on it (i was sick and i like the space channel okay) then a review on G4's X-Play, it looks like a nomination for game of the year and a definite win for RPG of the year. i am actually thinking of getting a 360 (over the ps3) just for it.

Chameleone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Chameleone

crazy spidey says:

"chameleone says:
"True Dat"

whoooo....cares?

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By crazy spidey

chameleone says:

"crazy spidey says:
"chameleone says:
"True Dat"
whoooo....cares?"

do... u want me to kill you? :) cause if thats wat u really want...

Chameleone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Chameleone

Canada Pssshhhh :P

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Nighthunter

crazy spidey says:

"Nightwingprodigalson says:
"crazy spidey says:
"chameleone says:
"True Dat"

i saw an hour doc on it (i was sick and i like the space channel okay) then a review on G4's X-Play, it looks like a nomination for game of the year and a definite win for RPG of the year. i am actually thinking of getting a 360 (over the ps3) just for it."

nah I think Mario Galaxy will win at least the rpg category

anyone knows from Zack & Wicky I heard it was really good

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By crazy spidey

"crazy spidey says:
"crazy spidey says:
"chameleone says:
"True Dat"
i saw an hour doc on it (i was sick and i like the space channel okay) then a review on G4's X-Play, it looks like a nomination for game of the year and a definite win for RPG of the year. i am actually thinking of getting a 360 (over the ps3) just for it."
nah I think Mario Galaxy will win at least the rpg category anyone knows from Zack & Wicky I heard it was really good"

k first off mario galaxy is not considered an RPG, sooooo. anyways no this game is by far the best rpg.. to date. i have heard some pretty good things about Zack and Wicki, but with the new ratchet and clank coming out it wont get to much press

@chameleone: readies sniper rifle"good thing I've been playing Hitman:blood money recently"

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#17  Edited By Sparda

Metroid Prime 3 should win best adventure game.......Galaxy will definitely win best platformer (seriously.....check gamerankings. Mario Galaxy is THE HIGHEST rated game EVER), and very well might win GOTY. Mass Effect will probably win best RPG.....there wasn't many notable ones this year, and it looks great. COD4 or Halo 3 will win best FPS, with Bioshock possibly up there, maybe a nomination.

Those are my predictions-not my opinions (except for my opinion on MP3-the rest of the games I haven't played.......yet.....).

@CS: You watch Space Channel too? Cool :D
Post Edited:2007-11-22 21:43:02

Chameleone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Chameleone

crazy spidey says:

"crazy spidey says:
"crazy spidey says:
"chameleone says:
"True Dat"
nah I think Mario Galaxy will win at least the rpg category anyone knows from Zack & Wicky I heard it was really good"

k first off mario galaxy is not considered an RPG, sooooo. anyways no this game is by far the best rpg.. to date. i have heard some pretty good things about Zack and Wicki, but with the new ratchet and clank coming out it wont get to much press

@chameleone: readies sniper rifle"good thing I've been playing Hitman:blood money recently""

I got mad at Call of Duty 4. You're only American for 4 levels out of 15. You're British for the rest of the game

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By crazy spidey

chameleone says:

"crazy spidey says:
"crazy spidey says:
"crazy spidey says:
"chameleone says:
"True Dat"
k first off mario galaxy is not considered an RPG, sooooo. anyways no this game is by far the best rpg.. to date. i have heard some pretty good things about Zack and Wicki, but with the new ratchet and clank coming out it wont get to much press @chameleone: *readies sniper rifle*"good thing I've been playing Hitman:blood money recently""
I got mad at Call of Duty 4. You're only American for 4 levels out of 15. You're British for the rest of the game"

yea man heard AMAZIng things about that, really want to play. and cool u get to play as the brits (in the new medal of honor its like they werent even in the war LOL)

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By crazy spidey

Sparda says:

"Metroid Prime 3 should win best adventure game.......Galaxy will definitely win best platformer (seriously.....check gamerankings. Mario Galaxy is THE HIGHEST rated game EVER), and very well might win GOTY. Mass Effect will probably win best RPG.....there wasn't many notable ones this year, and it looks great. COD4 or Halo 3 will win best FPS, with Bioshock possibly up there, maybe a nomination. Those are my predictions-not my opinions (except for my opinion on MP3-the rest of the games I haven't played.......*yet.....*). @CS: You watch Space Channel too? Cool :D
Post Edited:2007-11-22 21:43:02"

lol friday night frightmare quenches my need for B horror movie LOL

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Nighthunter

Sparda says:

"Metroid Prime 3 should win best adventure game.......Galaxy will definitely win best platformer (seriously.....check gamerankings. Mario Galaxy is THE HIGHEST rated game EVER), and very well might win GOTY. Mass Effect will probably win best RPG.....there wasn't many notable ones this year, and it looks great. COD4 or Halo 3 will win best FPS, with Bioshock possibly up there, maybe a nomination.Those are my predictions-not my opinions (except for my opinion on MP3-the rest of the games I haven't played.......*yet.....*).@CS: You watch Space Channel too? Cool :D

I heared he was in some places ranked the best plataformer of all time

how much was the ranking 9.8?

Chameleone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Chameleone

But Call Of Duty 4 has a CRAP ending for both characters

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Sparda

"Sparda says:
"Metroid Prime 3 should win best adventure game.......Galaxy will definitely win best platformer (seriously.....check gamerankings. Mario Galaxy is THE HIGHEST rated game EVER), and very well might win GOTY. Mass Effect will probably win best RPG.....there wasn't many notable ones this year, and it looks great. COD4 or Halo 3 will win best FPS, with Bioshock possibly up there, maybe a nomination.Those are my predictions-not my opinions (except for my opinion on MP3-the rest of the games I haven't played.......*yet.....*).@CS: You watch Space Channel too? Cool :D

I heared he was in some places ranked the best plataformer of all time

how much was the ranking 9.8?"

I believe that Mario Galaxy is #1 on the total game list with 97.6% or something....following it is Ocarina Of Time, and then Metroid Prime.

Yep-Nintendo's big three are the three greatest games of all time, apparently.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Sparda

crazy spidey says:

"Sparda says:
"Metroid Prime 3 should win best adventure game.......Galaxy will definitely win best platformer (seriously.....check gamerankings. Mario Galaxy is THE HIGHEST rated game EVER), and very well might win GOTY. Mass Effect will probably win best RPG.....there wasn't many notable ones this year, and it looks great. COD4 or Halo 3 will win best FPS, with Bioshock possibly up there, maybe a nomination. Those are my predictions-not my opinions (except for my opinion on MP3-the rest of the games I haven't played.......*yet.....*). @CS: You watch Space Channel too? Cool :D

lol friday night frightmare quenches my need for B horror movie LOL"

OMG.....I remember for, like, 4 weeks all they showed was the Prom Night movies.......I almost ripped my eyes out, they were SO bad!

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Nighthunter

Which games do you recommend me the most for wii?

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Sparda

"Which games do you recommend me the most for wii?"

Warioware: Smooth Moves

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

Excite Truck is pretty fun

Mario Strikers Charged

If you like strategy, you'll probably like Fire Emblem

.....and for your FPS needs, I suggest Medal Of Honor: Heroes 2. I haven't played it yet (gonna rent it tomorrow), but it is said to have the best console FPS controls created-plus, 32-player online fragfests without the need for Friend Codes is awesome.

Stay away from:

The SSX Wii game. It's hard to just jump and stay on track-it's harder to do the tricks you want.

Dragonblade. I had high hopes for this game, but it let me down. Badly. Stay away from it like the plague.

Donkey Kong: Barrel Blast. It is kinda fun with four players, but aside from laughing at how ridiculous it is, it's hard to control and pointless.

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Nighthunter

Sparda says:

Mario Strikers Charged

.....and for your FPS needs, I suggest Medal Of Honor: Heroes 2. I haven't played it yet (gonna rent it tomorrow), but it is said to have the best console FPS controls created-plus, 32-player online fragfests without the need for Friend Codes is awesome.

Stay away from:

The SSX Wii game. It's hard to just jump and stay on track-it's harder to do the tricks you want.

Dragonblade. I had high hopes for this game, but it let me down. Badly. Stay away from it like the plague.

Donkey Kong: Barrel Blast. It is kinda fun with four players, but aside from laughing at how ridiculous it is, it's hard to control and pointless."

wow I already have the first three and fire emblem :)

I also have twiilight princess and I'm getting my copies of Mario Galaxy and DBZ: tenkaichi 3

I'm kinda glad that SSBB is going to launch next year (That way I can save lol)

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Sparda

"Sparda says:

Mario Strikers Charged

Stay away from:

Donkey Kong: Barrel Blast. It is kinda fun with four players, but aside from laughing at how ridiculous it is, it's hard to control and pointless."

I also have twiilight princess and I'm getting my copies of Mario Galaxy and DBZ: tenkaichi 3

I'm kinda glad that SSBB is going to launch next year (That way I can save lol)"

Cool! I'm planning to get my copies of Galaxy and Fire Emblem soon. I'm kinda glad that SSBB is coming out next year too-aside from spacing out my games, I'm glad that they're going to have even more time to polish it to perfection.

Oddly enough, I'm still clinging onto my PS2. Mercenaries 2 is coming out in February, and I'm trying to get Devil May Cry anniversary pack-three action games for the price of one is just too much to pass down.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Sparda

"Sparda says:
"Sparda says:

Mario Strikers Charged

Stay away from:

I'm kinda glad that SSBB is going to launch next year (That way I can save lol)"

Cool! I'm planning to get my copies of Galaxy and Fire Emblem soon. I'm kinda glad that SSBB is coming out next year too-aside from spacing out my games, I'm glad that they're going to have even more time to polish it to perfection.

Oddly enough, I'm still clinging onto my PS2. Mercenaries 2 is coming out in February, and I'm trying to get Devil May Cry anniversary pack-three action games for the price of one is just too much to pass down."

yeah, but really can't wait for SSBB, that franchise is one of my favorites, I still play meelee after all this years :)

Oh and I forgot to mention Manhunt 2, I really want that game"

I still play it after all these years.....me and my bros, every once and a while. When Brawl comes out, it's gonna start all over again, lol.

Manhunt 2, eh? I'm not really interested....to be brutally honest, it looks like a bit of a lame stealth game with gory executions thrown in just to entice the gore-hound.

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Nighthunter

Sparda says:

"Sparda says:

Mario Strikers Charged

Stay away from:

Oddly enough, I'm still clinging onto my PS2. Mercenaries 2 is coming out in February, and I'm trying to get Devil May Cry anniversary pack-three action games for the price of one is just too much to pass down."

yeah, but really can't wait for SSBB, that franchise is one of my favorites, I still play meelee after all this years :)

Oh and I forgot to mention Manhunt 2, I really want that game

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#31  Edited By Copy

I haven't played it yet but just by looking at it and what my friend said about it I say Assassin creed.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Sparda

"Sparda says:
"Sparda says:
"Sparda says:

Mario Strikers Charged

Stay away from:

I still play it after all these years.....me and my bros, every once and a while. When Brawl comes out, it's gonna start all over again, lol.

Manhunt 2, eh? I'm not really interested....to be brutally honest, it looks like a bit of a lame stealth game with gory executions thrown in just to entice the gore-hound."

Yeah wonder which other characters they'll hide, because that's what happened to meelee, they showed some but not all characters

Do I hear Megaman, Wolf, Waluigi anyone?

Manhunt 2 wasn't a title I was waiting for, it took my attention because it was originally rated adults only, something really strange for a nintendo game

I played it the other day and I liked it very much

"

Characters I want in.....

Zero (Megaman X/Megaman Zero)

Viewtiful Joe

That's about it for now, lol. I can't wait to see who else they break out.....

Yeah-it's kind of odd. What's the point of having a game rated AO if no console will let AO games on it?

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Nighthunter

Sparda says:

"Sparda says:
"Sparda says:

Mario Strikers Charged

Stay away from:

Manhunt 2, eh? I'm not really interested....to be brutally honest, it looks like a bit of a lame stealth game with gory executions thrown in just to entice the gore-hound."

Yeah wonder which other characters they'll hide, because that's what happened to meelee, they showed some but not all characters

Manhunt 2 wasn't a title I was waiting for, it took my attention because it was originally rated adults only, something really strange for a nintendo game

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Nighthunter

Copy says:

"I haven't played it yet but just by looking at it and what my friend said about it I say Assassin creed."

that game rocks lol

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Nighthunter

Sparda says:

"Sparda says:
"Sparda says:
"Sparda says:

Mario Strikers Charged

Stay away from:

"

Viewtiful Joe

Yeah-it's kind of odd. What's the point of having a game rated AO if no console will let AO games on it?"

I heared xbox had one but it wasn't because of violence, it was for other....things

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Sparda

"Sparda says:
"Sparda says:
"Sparda says:
"Sparda says:

Mario Strikers Charged

Stay away from:

"

Viewtiful Joe

Yeah-it's kind of odd. What's the point of having a game rated AO if no console will let AO games on it?"

I heared xbox had one but it wasn't because of violence, it was for other....things"

ROFLOL

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Nighthunter

anyway is Zack & Wicky really that good or is it overated?

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Sparda

"anyway is Zack & Wicky really that good or is it overated?"

IDK.....I haven't played it yet, and I've barely seen any footage. But if the reviews for it are to be taken seriously.....it's a good game, I guess. I might rent it one day.

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Nighthunter

Sparda says:

IDK.....I haven't played it yet, and I've barely seen any footage. But if the reviews for it are to be taken seriously.....it's a good game, I guess. I might rent it one day."

sometime they are serious, and sometimes they are overated

so how to choose? lol

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Sparda

"Sparda says:

IDK.....I haven't played it yet, and I've barely seen any footage. But if the reviews for it are to be taken seriously.....it's a good game, I guess. I might rent it one day."

so how to choose? lol"

No, idea, lol. Well, I gotta go-bye, and keep the support for the Wii going! See ya!

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Nighthunter

Sparda says:

"Sparda says:

so how to choose? lol"

No, idea, lol. Well, I gotta go-bye, and keep the support for the Wii going! See ya!"

bye sparda

Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#43  Edited By Primmaster64

Batman Arkham asylum 2.