• 103 results
#1 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok, since not enough room in the title. I wanted to ask, Which fictional characters from video games, comics, cartoons, TV or movies or whereever would you like to see "die" for good? Like never come back because you hate them that much?

You can post multiple ones or just one, but if you post/reply you must at least post one character via image or normal post.

A few I can think of from games and comics:

Video Games:

Bowser from Mario(just give him a new enemy already lol)

Shao Kahn from MK(let's hope he stays dead this time)

Dante(never liked him)

Ganondorf(same as bowser and kahn, just die already lol)

More to come

From comics:

Galactus, just so tired of hearing how he's the most powerful guy in comics in like every battle topic and he's just lame to me

Parallax

Black Panther

The Sentry

Phoenix

Zoom

Sinestro

Dr. Doom

More to come

#2 Posted by HBKTimHBK (5242 posts) - - Show Bio

And I want her shot by a common thug...I'd love it.

#3 Posted by Inverno (13221 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by Cozy_Da_Djed_Eye (10098 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Panther. He needs to die since he isn't as good anymore. Before they completely ruin him.

#5 Edited by Video_Martian (5645 posts) - - Show Bio
Jaime Reyes, stop pushing him all the time DC, he is NOT the true Blue Beetle, Ted Kord is...
#6 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33428 posts) - - Show Bio
@mr.obvious: Nope, Dan Garret is 

Thor 

Wolverine 
Captain America 
Batman 
#7 Posted by sesquipedalophobe (4732 posts) - - Show Bio

Chris Redfield. That is all.

#8 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

cyclops

#9 Posted by Izaiah (5199 posts) - - Show Bio
@mr.obvious
I disagree, I love Jaime Reyes (I'm not liking how the DCnU is treating him though).
But I definitely wouldn't mind if Ted Kord was brought back.
#10 Posted by WildBeastBoy (25 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman

Green Arrow

Lex Luthor

Joker

Booster Gold

Superboy

Hal Jordan

Captain Boomerang

#11 Posted by Remi (613 posts) - - Show Bio

I like how the OP said Sentry and Zoom who both are dead.

#12 Posted by _Zombie_ (10443 posts) - - Show Bio

Lagoon Boy - Just die you ****-juggling thunder****!

#13 Posted by utotheg38 (18883 posts) - - Show Bio

@Remi said:

Technically zoom......................

#14 Posted by HBKTimHBK (5242 posts) - - Show Bio

I love Jean..so I disagree.

#15 Posted by Death Certificate (5438 posts) - - Show Bio

Why would anyone want batman to die?

Anyway

Seriously more than ten seasons and this loser still can't win an Elite four tournament.

Plus Gary Oak was right ash sucks.

#16 Edited by SpidermanWins (3982 posts) - - Show Bio

THANOS

BOWSER

BUCKY BARNES

LADY DEATHSTRIKE

SPIDER JERUSLAEM

HAWK AND DOVE

GORILLA ZOD

KING SHARK

SENTRY

SENTRY

SENTRY!!!!!!!!

PLEASE STAY DEAD

DO NOT COME BACK

IF MARVEL BRINGS YOU BACK I SWEAR TO GOD

#17 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

@Death Certificate said:

Why would anyone want batman to die?

Possibly because of the whole successor/title reclaim thing.

#18 Posted by VenomousDragon (852 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman, I think the Idea of batman being a title not man is pretty cool, a system, a lineage

Batman takes on a robin, once the robin has learned enough he is set out to get some solo experience as a nightwing, then the nightwing returns when the current batman retires or dies to claim the cowl and the cycle is a new, even battle for the cowl could be done when a single batman has multiple nightwings and/or robins.

I just like the idea of it because batman is just a normal man when it comes down to it and this way batman could be an immortal, even if bruce died.

#19 Edited by TheThe (1733 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain America, Hal Jordan, Cyclops,Guy Gardner,Phoenix, Gorilla Zod, Booster Gold, Hawk and Dove, The rest of the Summers family minus Cable.

#20 Posted by Death Certificate (5438 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp: I could see that but if DC killed off Bruce, and picked a successor, there would be more arguments about the successor considering that not everyone has the same choice to who would be Batman's True successor.

#21 Posted by jeanlucpicard (1845 posts) - - Show Bio

AQUAMAN! please let him die, kill him please!

#22 Posted by ARMIV2 (8527 posts) - - Show Bio

Quan Chi from Mortal Kombat. It has to be brutal, explicitly gruesome, and above all, justifying.

He needs to suffer...suffer like a fictional character has never suffered before.

#23 Posted by Queso6p4 (1437 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheThe said:

Captain America, Hal Jordan, Cyclops,Guy Gardner,Phoenix, Gorilla Zod, Booster Gold, Hawk and Dove, The rest of the Summers family minus Cable.

Gorilla Zod had me cracking up. I'm still laughing now, actually.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and posit that, with respect to characters that have been established for decades, that if they were handled better (effectively retired, gradually faded into the background, or whatever) would you be okay with not killing them off? I feel the tiredness, I mean some of these guys have been around for 50+ years; it's hard to tackle that kind of history satisfactorily.

#24 Posted by Mercy_ (92697 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vaeternus said:

Phoenix

#25 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

Penguin. Definitely Penguin.

#26 Posted by cyberninja (10413 posts) - - Show Bio

Jar Jar Binks.......that is all. 

#27 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mercy_ said:

@Vaeternus said:

Phoenix

lol funny gif, I guess you love Phoenix eh? lol

#28 Edited by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanlucpicard said:

Not that I disagree, I kind of feel indifferent about Aquaman ultimately but why does everyone hate him so much? lol but I wouldn't notice if he did die for good.

@utotheg38 said:

@Remi said:

Technically zoom......................

Well, yeah Zoom maybe but they did bring back Sentry didn't they? Anywho, he should die for being a blatant, poor Superman biteoff lol Both characters Zoom and Sentry really are anyway lol.@Queso6p4 said:

@TheThe said:

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and posit that, with respect to characters that have been established for decades, that if they were handled better (effectively retired, gradually faded into the background, or whatever) would you be okay with not killing them off? I feel the tiredness, I mean some of these guys have been around for 50+ years; it's hard to tackle that kind of history satisfactorily.

LOL, that actually had me laughing as well. Gorilla Zod :P@cyberninja said:

It seems at least one out of every 3 SW fans I bump into hate that guy lol.

@ARMIV2 said:

Quan Chi from Mortal Kombat. It has to be brutal, explicitly gruesome, and above all, justifying.

He needs to suffer...suffer like a fictional character has never suffered before.

hahahaha, I know right? He's a D^$# he needs to die, I personally hope Liu Kang stays dead too. His arrogance annoys me.

#29 Posted by TheThe (1733 posts) - - Show Bio

@Queso6p4 said:

@TheThe said:

Lol. I mixed up Gorilla and General, but actually i was talking about the king of apes. I cringe when i see Grodd. And You point it right, it's tiredness. These characters have history, i respect that. But i cant stand them anymore. Writers have still to let other ones(characters and storylines)shine. Of course killing them wont be necessary if they just fade away into obscurity, especially Cap, Hal,& Cyke. Evolving is not a bad thing, writers need to reinvent themselves.Otherwise, they'll always be stuck in the shadow of what they can be, just like the AV vs X and the curse of Dark Phoenix saga.

#30 Posted by primepower53 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm

#31 Posted by ShootingNova (17143 posts) - - Show Bio

@cyberninja said:

Actually, I hate him as well, Grievous lost to him in the Clone Wars. How lame.

#32 Posted by Izaiah (5199 posts) - - Show Bio
@jeanlucpicard said:

But...why?
#33 Posted by Augment (98 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mercy_ said:

@Vaeternus said:

Phoenix

NO!

YOU MEWLING QUIMS
#34 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
@VenomousDragon said:

Batman, I think the Idea of batman being a title not man is pretty cool, a system, a lineage

Batman takes on a robin, once the robin has learned enough he is set out to get some solo experience as a nightwing, then the nightwing returns when the current batman retires or dies to claim the cowl and the cycle is a new, even battle for the cowl could be done when a single batman has multiple nightwings and/or robins.

I just like the idea of it because batman is just a normal man when it comes down to it and this way batman could be an immortal, even if bruce died.

No offence, but wanting that means you completely miss the point of Batman.  

It's not a title, Batman is Bruce Wayne. Without Bruce Wayne, Batman is meaningless, just a costume and a mask. 
#35 Posted by Ms. Omega (4469 posts) - - Show Bio

@cyberninja said:

Yes he need to die......the most racist character I have seen in movies.

#36 Posted by Pwok21 (2383 posts) - - Show Bio

@primepower53 said:

Storm

#37 Posted by Ms. Omega (4469 posts) - - Show Bio

The Governer from Walking Dead

#38 Posted by Omega Ray Jay (7818 posts) - - Show Bio

Apocalypse

#39 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think jar jar is a racist character, just a pointless, dumb one.

@BlueLantern1995 said:

Cyborg

Yeah, I wouldn't mind seeing him die. He's a meh character.

#40 Posted by The_Tree (7465 posts) - - Show Bio

Emma Frost, Jean Grey, Harley Quinn, the Phoenix, Sin, Cheshire, Daken, the Metal Men, Carl Grimes, Bleez, and Namor.

#41 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn, that's a list ^ lol.

#42 Posted by Queso6p4 (1437 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheThe: Definitely agree with you there.

@The_Tree: I'm all for Jean Grey, and couldn't be happier with the Phoenix. I'm just a child of the 90s and still think it's been overdone. Daken is dead and will hopefully stay as such.

#43 Posted by SithLantern93 (2155 posts) - - Show Bio
Hulk #30.1
#44 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

Green Goblin

#45 Posted by Strider92 (16462 posts) - - Show Bio

Emma Frost, Cyclops, Zoom, Prince Joffrey (I would kill him myself), Damian Wayne, Doc Ock (he's been so close to death so many times let him die already!), Cyborg, Menace. i'll stop there lol.

Oh wait and the Phoenix force! I've had just about enough of that flaming pigeon its time it to:

#46 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

Emma Frost, Cyclops, Zoom, Prince Joffrey (I would kill him myself), Damian Wayne, Doc Ock (he's been so close to death so many times let him die already!), Cyborg, Menace. i'll stop there lol.

Oh wait and the Phoenix force! I've had just about enough of that flaming pigeon its time it to:

LMAO ^

#48 Edited by HowTerribleIsThat (349 posts) - - Show Bio

Jesus.

I mean, first he's dead then he's alive then he's dead and then he's meant to be coming back but never does and I feel like it would much better if he was just dead for good. I feel like they're just dragging the story out.

#49 Posted by nickthedevil (12496 posts) - - Show Bio

Kinda lame, the OP says he wants to see Zoom dead, but 1. Zoom doesn't exist anymore, 2. He was depowered before hand.

#50 Posted by NlGHTCRAWLER (2899 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

@mr.obvious: Nope, Dan Garret is

Thor Wolverine Captain America Batman

WHY?