Which Earth/Universe would you want to be a teenager in?

• 60 results
Raffels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Choose from these

1. Marvel 616

2. DC New 52

3. One Piece Earth

4. Pixar Earth

5 Girls Bravo Earth

6. Dragon Ball Z Earth

7. Other

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By mysticmedivh

I'd like to be a teenager in the Pokémon universe. Technology is tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands of years ahead of the ours, yet no pollution, plenty of small towns, environmentally aware citizens, lush landscapes full of life, etc. World is at peace, practically no serious violence/crime/war, so safe that they send children off to adventure the world starting from the age of ten. Resources such as food is bountiful thanks to science/technology. You get to live in a universe where Pokémon exist (riding a Charizard is possible, need I say more?), battle, etc.

Even though the Pokémon universe isn't always bam, pow, action, oh noez Anti-Monitor is about to gobble our universe! When you think about it, it's the ideal utopia to live in.

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

A Certain/To Aru Universe

Avatar image for deactivated-5ee15da0e0aad
deactivated-5ee15da0e0aad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I'd like to be a teenager in the Pokémon universe. Technology tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands of years ahead of the ours, yet no pollution, plenty of small towns, environmentally aware citizens, lush landscapes full of life, etc. World is at peace, practically no serious violence/crime/war, so safe that they send children off to adventure the world starting from the age of ten. Resources such as food is bountiful and thanks to science/technology. You get to live in a universe where Pokémon exist (riding a Charizard is possible, need I say more?), battle, etc.

Even though the Pokémon universe isn't always bam, pow, action, oh noez Anti-Monitor is about to gobble our universe! When you think about it, it's the ideal utopia to live in.

I agree with this. The Yu-Gi-Oh! Universe would also be a good one I think.

Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan26
SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 41

DC New 52...Could meet/become best friends with Poison Ivy, Harley Quinn and Jason Todd.

DianaXKal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DC New 52 only if I would be Kal-El

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 50

Pokemon-verse

Raffels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Raffels

@mysticmedivh: Yeah even tough I hate Pokemon in the battle forums I agree about Pokemon being an ideal earth for teenagers… when I was like 10 I remember dreaming I walked out of my apartment and saw a kid riding a Charizard.

Altough if you ever read the fan theories on Pokemon that universe is more creepier than it looks.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By mysticmedivh
@raffels said:

@mysticmedivh: Yeah even tough I hate Pokemon in the battle forums I agree about Pokemon being an ideal earth for teenagers… when I was like 10 I remember dreaming I walked out of my apartment and saw a kit riding a Charizard.

Altough if you ever read the fan theories on Pokemon that universe is more creepier than it looks.

Indeed, Pokémon has its own dark moments or theories such as Hypno's lullaby (luring children), Lavender Town ghosts, the buried alive model, etc. However, once you compare it to rampant, ceaseless violence of our Earth, it all pales in comparison. I mean, there are hundreds of thousands of events, murders, and acts that have happened on our Earth that are considered appalling and gut wrenching to the core. Far more and far worse than the few creepy fan theories or Pokédex entries of Pokémon.

Raffels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: Well then we are geting closer to Pokemon Earth because one theory is that most of the Adults died in a great war before Ash made his journey :)

Jan_Valker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Jan_Valker

Pokéverse for sure, but only if faithful to the fiction one. If it was realistic it would be A NIGHTMARE. Imagine living in a world with fire breathing animals and other weird stuff. Humans would have gone any further than molecules.

Only real problem with this universe would be all the criminal gangs. From Kanto to Kalos it looks like they have some serious problems about crime.

PS: Pixar Earth? What's that supposed to mean? Like ... a universe in which we're all CARS?

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Id be an Inhuman or a Mutant

Raffels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jan_valker: All the Pixar movies are connected…..it's actually very fascinating…

Check this site out: http://www.pixartheory.com

Jan_Valker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raffels said:

@jan_valker: All the Pixar movies are connected…..it's actually very fascinating…

Check this site out: http://www.pixartheory.com

lol, WUT

No offense to you, but to me this sounds completely retarded. There are so much plot holes about this theory that I don't even feel like counting them, unless you really want me to. Honestly the idea of Final Fantasy series taking place on the same planet in various ages makes more sense (and even that is quite weak).

Raffels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

I'd like to be a teenager in the Pokémon universe. Technology tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands of years ahead of the ours, yet no pollution, plenty of small towns, environmentally aware citizens, lush landscapes full of life, etc. World is at peace, practically no serious violence/crime/war, so safe that they send children off to adventure the world starting from the age of ten. Resources such as food is bountiful thanks to science/technology. You get to live in a universe where Pokémon exist (riding a Charizard is possible, need I say more?), battle, etc.

Basically this.

Jan_Valker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Jan_Valker

@raffels said:

@jan_valker: What don't you think makes sense?

Let's focus on the second line of the suggested time-line (from Up to Monster Inc).

So, in less than one hundred years, the entire human race would be replaced by sentient cars? Even assuming that Earth was abandoned following the premise of Wall-E, where the f*ck did those freaking talking cars come from? And if Earth was so polluted and waste-covered to force a mass emigration, how did those cars clean all that up? And has Wall-E being working during the whole car era? And no car ever said "What the F is that thing doing?". And as is suggested, their entire race got extincted in just 500 year. AND THEY REDUCED THIS PLANET ONCE AGAIN TO A FREAKING DUMP?

A Bugs Life make no sense put there, because the junk we see in the first part of the movie (the town) is clearly made by products of our time, surely not from an allegedly future "environment-careful" population. And even worst than talking cars, NOW IN LESS THAN TWO THOUSAND YEARS WE'LL BE REPLACED BY THE MONSTERS? How the f*ck did this happen? And yet, those monters main job is scaring kids who live in twentieth century's Earth? So, they're in the future, but still hunt us down in the past? W - WUT

Seriously, this is just bad fan fiction.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#19  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

Other: I pick Naruto verse. Cool jutsu, I'd be a ninja, less likely to have my village plundered by pirates (OP) or blown up (DBZ). And I won't have to worry about supervillains constantly attacking like in Marvel or DC.

OR

Harry Potter verse: I'd get to have all of the regular technology of the real world AND know magic too, the best of both worlds!

Jan_Valker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Other: I pick Naruto verse. Cool jutsu, I'd be a ninja, less likely to have my village plundered by pirates (OP) or blown up (DBZ). And I won't have to worry about supervillains constantly attacking like in Marvel or DC.

I haven't being followong Naruto for a long time, but there aren't bat s*ht crazy evil ninjas who want to conquer the world, are they?

Raffels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jan_valker: You got it mixed up The humans left Earth after the Was following the events of UP.

The machines in cars helped them but this caused the humans to leave Earth in a spaceship.

The Cars only energy source is oil and the corparation BNL polluted the Earth with use of oil.

Wall-E took place hundreds of years after this event.

Howw evolved do these people in Bug's life have to be…they may have wanted tolive like their ancestors.

Monster's where changed because of radiation from the corporation BNL.

The Monster's and human's regret wiping out humans because interraction with them are a source of energy just like the love in Toy Story,

Jan_Valker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Jan_Valker

@raffels said:

@jan_valker: You got it mixed up The humans left Earth after the Was following the events of UP.

The machines in cars helped them but this caused the humans to leave Earth in a spaceship.

The Cars only energy source is oil and the corparation BNL polluted the Earth with use of oil.

Wall-E took place hundreds of years after this event.

Howw evolved do these people in Bug's life have to be…they may have wanted tolive like their ancestors.

Monster's where changed because of radiation from the corporation BNL.

The Monster's and human's regret wiping out humans because interraction with them are a source of energy just like the love in Toy Story,

Dude, stop, this is all fan fiction. It's not official. And I explained extensively how this doesn't work.

EDIT: and I mixed up nothing, I never stated that Wall-E's prologue happened before UP.

Raffels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jan_valker: And I just explained how wrong you were you had everything mixed up

Jan_Valker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Jan_Valker

@raffels said:

@jan_valker: And I just explained how wrong you were you had everything mixed up

All your explainations (and those offered in the link above) are forced (il)logical connections to movies that don't have anything to do with each other. Jesus Christ, don't you think that if those doors were actually time machines at any point of the movie they would adress this fact?! It's not like it would be a small detail.

Now I'll stop replying about this because I'm talking about a nonsensical.

Raffels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jan_valker: Well then how do you explain the connections of BNL, the pizza truck, and Boo as the Witch

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By mysticmedivh

OR

Harry Potter verse: I'd get to have all of the regular technology of the real world AND know magic too, the best of both worlds!

Aren't there constant assassinations, theft, ninjas being sent on dangerous missions, mercenaries, possible terrorist attacks (Orochimaru's attack on the Leaf Village), terrorist organizations (Akatsuki), conflicts between bloodlines (Senju/Uchiha), betrayal/revenge, so far Four Shinobi World Wars, kidnappings, murder, political corruption, bribery, poverty, failing infrastructure, genocide, etc.? At least with Dragon Ball Z, you know that Goku will always ressurect you and restore everything back to normal with the Dragon Balls. Harry Potter universe definitely seems like the better choice.

Jan_Valker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Jan_Valker

@raffels said:

@jan_valker: Well then how do you explain the connections of BNL, the pizza truck, and Boo as the Witch

I have no idea what you're talking about, but I'm pretty damn sure that you and the guys from that site are mistaking easter eggs and references to previous films for hints to this non sense.

I got nothing more to say. My first post showed how incosistent these theories are, no matter how hard they try to articulate their fan fic.

EDIT: the only way I'll ever aknowledge this to be true is if the CEO of Pixar himself calls me tomorrow and tells me it's true. I'll still think that it doesn't make absolutely any sense, but I'll be fine with it.

Raffels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jan_valker: how do you keep denying I dumped your first post?? read what you posted and compare it to the theory on the website it's like your just making up $hit

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 the_stegman  Moderator
Jan_Valker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Jan_Valker

@the_stegman: why bothering walking on water when you can travel on a mother fudging Gyarados and be the king of the pimps? XD

Fair argument though.

@raffels said:

@jan_valker: how do you keep denying I dumped your first post?? read what you posted and compare it to the theory on the website it's like your just making up $hit

I don't need to make shit up, my brain works enough good to distinguisg good stuff from bad stuff. And that whole site is, AGAIN, fan fiction, so it's unofficial and not legit. So Pixarverse doesn't exist. Get over it. I'm even starting doubting whether you're the creator of that thing.

Raffels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Surpise no one picked Girls Bravo Verse :)

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Yu-Gi-Oh! Universe....easily.

Avatar image for deactivated-1358091
deactivated-1358091

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

DC New 52...Could meet/become best friends with Poison Ivy, Harley Quinn and Jason Todd.

Yeah and I am the Spectre...

Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan26
SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 41

@spideyivydaredevilfan26 said:

Yeah and I am the Spectre...

I would rebut that, but I'll let my AXE do the talking...Goodbye SithLantern93
I would rebut that, but I'll let my AXE do the talking...Goodbye SithLantern93

To be honest, they are the only DC Characters I can really see myself getting along with, apart from maybe Bane, Cyborg, Raven, Sinestro and Gorilla Grodd.

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Jonez_

Number 5. Hubba hubba.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

Other. Mass Effect Universe.

Avatar image for The_Deathstroker
The_Deathstroker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Star Wars, easily.

I love LOTR, but I would be freaking eaten in that universe :/

swordmasterD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd like to be a teenager in the Pokémon universe. Technology is tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands of years ahead of the ours, yet no pollution, plenty of small towns, environmentally aware citizens, lush landscapes full of life, etc. World is at peace, practically no serious violence/crime/war, so safe that they send children off to adventure the world starting from the age of ten. Resources such as food is bountiful thanks to science/technology. You get to live in a universe where Pokémon exist (riding a Charizard is possible, need I say more?), battle, etc.

Read the pokedex entries... Not the best or safest world to live (Driflooms lure children to hell just as one example)

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wildvine: Heeeeeey, no fair! That's what I was gonna pick.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh said:

Read the pokedex entries... Not the best or safest world to live (Driflooms lure children to hell just as one example)

In a quote above I said:

Indeed, Pokémon has its own dark moments or theories such as Hypno's lullaby (luring children), Lavender Town ghosts, the buried alive model, etc. However, once you compare it to rampant, ceaseless violence of our Earth, it all pales in comparison. I mean, there are hundreds of thousands of events, murders, and acts that have happened on our Earth that are considered appalling and gut wrenching to the core. Far more and far worse than the few creepy fan theories or Pokédex entries of Pokémon.

Raffels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Now wait a minute in DBZ verse apparently any human if they train and get enough Ki they can learn how to Fly???

Why Krillein or Tien never tried to get rich off this???

They both start a Dojo and their main selling point could be you train heard and I could teach you how to fly…I'm a human too.

They would celebreties and royals lining up pay to learn how to fly!!

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Chibi_cute

Hentai universe.. of course.

Raffels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MakkyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@mysticmedivh: There are plenty of criminals/cultists/ *insert evil organisations* in the pokeverse and wars have been mentioned several times in the games. Not including the weird pokedex entries and severely dangerous wild pokemon (that could make bear and shark attacks look tame).

Cloakx14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

marvel as long as i get Spider-man's powers & mary jane or Blackcat as my girlfriend.

swordmasterD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@swordmasterd said:

@mysticmedivh said:

In a quote above I said:

I'm not talking about the fan theories I'm talking about the actual in game entries

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

None of those, Pokemon is the only answer and its not close

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Assassin's Creed during the Black Flag era.

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Rouflex

Labrèche Verse

None of those, Pokemon is the only answer and its not close

7. Other