Which do you think is the best for those who have played them, Wii Motion Plus, Kinect or Move?

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By MKF30
Precise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Precise

The WII is overrated, I have one so i'd know. It gets reeeeally annoying after a while..

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By MKF30

Well, this is for those who have tried them all so far. 

Other day I played Kinect at my friends place, and although it's interesting it's more or less the same concept that Nintendo Wii started and Sony and M$ just said, "let's said see how it does and then take that idea if it's great, ignore it if it fails" well it was great and now it seems to be the standard for every console company now...lol 

Ok, my little review for all of them: 

I have a Wii and 360 and enjoy them much, just want to get that off my chest. My friend has every console so I play PS3 as well at his place. 

First  

NintendoWii motion/Wii Motion Plus: 

I like it, it's improved upon the original concept and I think pretty damn accurate for most games I've played. Wii Sports is great and Resort even better.  Occassionally I'd have some minor problems with it but very, very rarely. It works like a charm for me in any room even mine which isn't the biggest of the house. That's a big plus. Overall I'd rate Wii Motion Plus an A-

Xbox Kinect: 

Tried it all day yesterday with my friend, I have to say the overall experience was fun but IMO not quite as fun as Wii Sports IMO. He has Kinect Sports and the new racing game which name escapes me at the moment, the racing game sucked horribly I thought, while the kinect sports was better IMO...however, if you want to bowl I'd stick to Wii Sports/Resort personally. The bowling was bad, horribly inconsistent and released at times without me even moving....this is bad IMO where as Table Tennis and Volleyball were far better I thought, the rest in between track and field, soccer etc were "alright" the best however IMO clearly was the tennis and volleyball in this game. I've also noticed some issues with the voice recognition when we spoke to Kinect, it didn't pick us up every time and also got stuck(the hand icon) a few times on the menus....this is a bit of an issue IMO and see now why it got average reviews. I do overall think the concept of Kinect is fun, but a bit overrated...it's nothing more then what Nintendo did with Wii but with your hand and body really...Overall I'd rate Kinect a C+ 

Sony Playstation Move: 

Ok, now this one my friend doesn't have but I've played it and tried it via GS demo, I think it's better then Kinect for sure but not quite as good IMO as Wii Sports, motion games etc. Sony more or less stole Nintendo's idea and made their own "odd looking" controller lol, same sports game with bowling, tennis etc but not bad. The bowling game felt like Wii Sports 3.0 with a little less precision from my experience, also as a real bowler I'm taking this into account here. Of the three I'd say Wii Sports Resort then Move Bowling, then Kinect's bowling...the first two are comparable in some ways but Kinect's is definitely last lol...the detection seemed good though on Move, so overall I'd give it a B+ 

Personally, every gamer has to know that both Sony and M$ were both inspired no doubt by Nintendo's margin of success with with wii, if Wii failed we all know we would have never seen a Kinect or Move. 

Well, that's my reviews on all 3 :) 

Post your thoughts, anyone here have all three? Prefer one over the other? Do tell 

Enjoy.

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By MKF30

I have a wii also precise, Wii is older news now but I also have one and have to say it's still better and the first to come up with an original idea where as Sony and M$$ just copied them....pretty lame if you ask me, wii did it to be different, so of course their competitors figured "hmm let's do the same thing lol" 

The wii just needs to improve more on what it started, Move is overrated and just a wii ripoff and Kinect's hype doesn't live up to it IMO....after playing it for hours yesterday I honestly wasn't impressed.

RetolledTruth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By RetolledTruth
@MKF30 said:
"

I have a wii also precise, Wii is older news now but I also have one and have to say it's still better and the first to come up with an original idea where as Sony and M$$ just copied them....pretty lame if you ask me, wii did it to be different, so of course their competitors figured "hmm let's do the same thing lol" 

The wii just needs to improve more on what it started, Move is overrated and just a wii ripoff and Kinect's hype doesn't live up to it IMO....after playing it for hours yesterday I honestly wasn't impressed.

"
Want to hear my theory on why Nintendo wins?
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By MKF30
@RetolledTruth said:
" @MKF30 said:
"

"
Want to hear my theory on why Nintendo wins? "

Definitely, go for it man. I've noticed things I tend to like (on here lol) get hated on a lot so by all means, what are your reasons? Personally, after playing wii sports then move sports and kinect, they seem like the SAME exact thing that wii did lol.
RetolledTruth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By RetolledTruth
@MKF30 said:
" @RetolledTruth said:
" @MKF30 said:
"

"
Definitely, go for it man. I've noticed things I tend to like (on here lol) get hated on a lot so by all means, what are your reasons? Personally, after playing wii sports then move sports and kinect, they seem like the SAME exact thing that wii did lol. "
Well...they never do what anyone else is doing....people seem to follow in their paths... 

Memory cards.... 
Rumble Control 
Microphone 
Touchscreen 
Handheld 
Compactness 
Party Games 
Customer Service 
Turning a blind eye to modding... 

i could go on....Nintendo made so much money on their first two systems....that the rest are just filler...
Cubethulhu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Cubethulhu
@RetolledTruth said:
" @MKF30 said:
" @RetolledTruth said:
" @MKF30 said:
"

"
Definitely, go for it man. I've noticed things I tend to like (on here lol) get hated on a lot so by all means, what are your reasons? Personally, after playing wii sports then move sports and kinect, they seem like the SAME exact thing that wii did lol. "
Well...they never do what anyone else is doing....people seem to follow in their paths...  Memory cards.... Rumble Control Microphone Touchscreen Handheld Compactness Party Games Customer Service Turning a blind eye to modding...  i could go on....Nintendo made so much money on their first two systems....that the rest are just filler... "

and they also invented prostitutes lets not forget that.
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By MKF30

Huh? ^ lol that makes no sense 

Retolled, that's true...Well nobody else in the world of gaming and portable especially will ever touch Nintendo's success like ever lol If there was a hall of fame for consoles, the NES, SNES, N64 and Wii would be up there. I read that Nintendo once they come out with Wii 2, the graphics will be improved vastly, motion will be even better then Wii now and Move, Kinect... and most likely support new stuff on top of everything else wii currently does