Posted by lorbo (1541 posts) - - Show Bio

Plot-She gets abducted from Earth and gets superpowers because it turns out aliens like superheroes but have the ability to make them to.

Powers include flight-ONLY at 25 mph, no slower. Can stop on a dime.

Bullet Time Mode: She can slow down objects around her while she moves normal, for 15 seconds. Has a a 30 ft radius around her effect.

Universal Magnetism: She can stick to any surface if she wants. She can also fire an invisible beam from her hand that has a max range of 30 ft; targets are made universally magnetic. She can use this to make objects stick to the ground, but it's limited to certain sizes. A car is the biggest she could do. It only lasts for 15 seconds though.

Enhanced Durability: Resistant to cuts, burns, and puncture wounds. Bullets leave a mark but nothing more. She is not invulnerable, just more durable than ordinary humans.

Frost Beam-She can fire a beam of vapor from her fingers that turns to ice once it hits a surface. It has a max range of 70 ft. It is not hard to encase stuff in ice, as the ice spreads rapidly with continued application.

Strength-Lifts 10 tons max.

#1 Posted by SOULution (19 posts) - - Show Bio

The first seems best.

#2 Posted by AllStarSuperman (16022 posts) - - Show Bio

1or 3, probably 1. I hate 2 though.

#3 Posted by Darkpanther (33 posts) - - Show Bio

the first

#4 Posted by PowerHerc (78189 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the second one but she should lose the cape.

#5 Posted by Glitch_Spawn (17123 posts) - - Show Bio

The third one is my favorite! A cape would go good with it to.

#6 Posted by PrinceIMC (5421 posts) - - Show Bio

I like #1

#7 Posted by superstay (9386 posts) - - Show Bio

@lorbo:

First

dU.Ub

#8 Edited by lorbo (1541 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah I like the first one too, although I am strangely partial to the 3rd. Don't ask me why...I guess cause she looks like a vague rip off of spiderman and superman.