Which Character should join "The Team" in Young Justice? Update!

Blowout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Edited By Blowout

I know that Ankit09 started this topic almost a year ago, but given that the show is back, at least it seems until the end of season one, I wanted to know who you all want/dream/hope/need to join "The Team"??? We are all updated on the show (if not, catch up) and we have all seen the promos for DC NATION on cartoon network (if not, look them up). Zatanna was kind of forced onto the team (poor Zatara) and it looks like Rocket will be showing up soon. Around this time last year it was said that Garfield Logan (aka Beast Boy) had been cast. Wonder Girl is also a huge character fans seem to be pushing for. Red Arrow is still going solo. We will have to see about Rocket. Do you want these heroes on the roster? Who do you want kicked off? Which new faces do you think should make it onto the show? Why? I am basically looking for a Young Justice (series) Dream Team! I love Dream Team lists. I'll go first (this may change)!

Robin (leader)

Superboy

Aqualad

Kid Flash

Miss Martian

Zatanna

Wonder Girl

Red Arrow

Batgirl (Gordon)

Blue Beetle (Reyes)

Honoraries/Allies: Rocket, Static, Garth, Tula, Cyborg, Supergirl, Green Lantern (Kyle), Beast Boy, Katana, Zachary Zatara, and Artemis (maybe)

Artemis: I do not hate Artemis. I actually really like her. I just think it would be cool if she was the mole. It is interesting when a character reforms, but it is even more interesting to me when a character doops everyone else. I think it would be kind of awesome if Artemis turned into a kind of Terra character, especially because we think we know her so well. We believe she is different from her lineage and her comic counterpart, but what if she chooses to go down that path anyway.

krspaceT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By krspaceT
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Um, hate to burst your bubble......but Kaldur looks evil. Hope Atlee appears

Blowout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Blowout

Still not completely sure what that suit means though. We'll have to wait and see.