Posted by wario1988 (990 posts) 1 year, 7 months ago

Poll: Which are more dangerous? (15 votes)

African Honey Bee 33%
Japanese Giant Hornets 67%
#1 Posted by umbrafeline (5300 posts) - - Show Bio

i only know of the bees so i vote for the wasps

#2 Posted by The Stegman (25528 posts) - - Show Bio

I wouldn't wanna met either in a dark alley.

#3 Posted by sagejonathan (2013 posts) - - Show Bio

Those hornets look more diabolical.

#4 Posted by Samimista (20932 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly never heard of either.

#5 Edited by BlackReaper (595 posts) - - Show Bio

Giant hornet sounds a lot worse than "honey bee".

#6 Edited by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

I'mma say the hornets.

#7 Posted by jloneblackheart (5557 posts) - - Show Bio

you all should know the African honey bee - its the killer bee. aggresive and thousands of them. they kill you in numbers. japanese hornets are not aggresive and travel in groups of 30 at most, and only to eat. they won't/can't kill you.

#8 Posted by The Stegman (25528 posts) - - Show Bio

you all should know the African honey bee - its the killer bee. aggresive and thousands of them. they kill you in numbers. japanese hornets are not aggresive and travel in groups of 30 at most, and only to eat. they won't/can't kill you.

#9 Posted by MonsterStomp (19880 posts) - - Show Bio

They arn't just honey bee's. They're from Africa. I thought everything there was over sized haha. I'm going with Honey bee's.

#10 Posted by Time_To_Play (11 posts) - - Show Bio

Giants

#11 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (19556 posts) - - Show Bio

Honey bees. That sting hurts ..

#12 Posted by deadpoolrules (4683 posts) - - Show Bio

Honey bees.

#13 Posted by lilben42 (2594 posts) - - Show Bio

Well hornets sound worse, but the bees are from Africa.

#14 Posted by Dabee (2399 posts) - - Show Bio

Having the word Giant makes it seem more intimidating. Also, I just assume I would feel more threatened by a hornet than a bee. (Really based on nothing, so please don't correct me. I know.)

I've been stung by a bee, and bee stings hurt. But a 'giant hornet' sounds like it would come back for my family after stinging me.

#15 Edited by Tacos_Kickass (844 posts) - - Show Bio

The hornets are really big, I saw something on the National Geographic channel where 3 hornets massacred a whole hive of bees, at the end there was like 30,000 dead bees.

And "The potency of the sting is due to the relatively large amount of venom injected. Being stung is extremely painful and requires hospital treatment. On average 40 people die every year of anaphylactic shock after having been stung." - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_giant_hornet