Where's the line?

utotheg38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By utotheg38

Why Is It that when you talk about Past/Present racial struggles or bring up the opinion that a certain race Is still opressed It's looked down upon or not addressed anymore?

Has anyone else gone through this?

Also do you believe some people use racial injustice as a crutch to justify their own shortcomings?

DoomDoomDoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 10

#2  Edited By DoomDoomDoom

I think most people live in a fantasy world were the race issue was solved in the 60's.

Yes.

I'll agree some people do use racial injustice as a crutch, I know of at least one instance of this in my circle of friends.

I was just listening to a program about the influx of white supremacist in the Flathead Valley region of Montana going under the flag of Project Little Europe.

Avatar image for i_madc_imageguy_
I'maDC/ImageGuy!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By I'maDC/ImageGuy!
utotheg38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By utotheg38

lol look at all the diverse and intellectual opinions I got from ALL the members on the vine...........................BUMP

gravitypress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By gravitypress

As long as there is an us/them mentality there will be racism. We use racism in this country to alienate ourselves from the guilt we should have killing so many Asians in Vietnam or Arabs in Iraq and Afghanistan. In this country it is still present but it is more like trouble under the water. It will have times of flareup because both sides still have relics of the past that cannot let go. As for a crutch, I would say it is people that like to play the victim. It is more of a personality trait more than being a victim of racism. But then we have Mexican and Arab immigrants and LGBT community. These people have come under fire by every crackpot intolerant person. So we have seen a shift in who we discriminate against. Other people who were the victim of discriminate now discriminate against people themselves. Our Politicians fan this flame to keep us all blind to what they are doing because they know it is the perfect distraction.

Its complicated. lol

DoomDoomDoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 10

#6  Edited By DoomDoomDoom

________________________(here)_______________________________