Where is Cassandra Cain??

batmarcus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Edited By batmarcus

Okay, it has been one year since the New 52 came into effect. As a Batman fan I really am thrilled with what has happened thus far. However the question that I still have about all this is; Where is Cassandra Cain!? Come on all the Batman fans want to see her back in some roll in the Bat Family, but thus far she has not appeared at all. She was by far my favorite Bat Family female and my second favorite overall Bat Family member (Tim Drake being the first.) I know I'm not the only one who wants to see her. I personally would love to see her as Black Bat still or at least bring her in and give her a new mantle. Something please! I can't be the only one thinking this. Who else wants to see Cassandra in the new 52? Do you want her to be Black Bat or something new? Or you like me and just want to see Cassandra's return, because she is an amazing character!?

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By YoungJustice

I bet $100 this has been done before.

batmarcus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By batmarcus

@YoungJustice: Idk if it has or not honestly. I just want to see Cassandra Cain ASAP and wondered if I was the only one.

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 17

#3  Edited By Samimista

@Batmarcus: You're not the only one. Ever since New 52 started I've been missing my girl and Stephanie. v_v I like Barbara too as I look at her as a role model but come on, you can have all the Robins in New 52 but not the Batgirls? D=

Cassandra is one of my favorite comic characters. She deserves better than this. I've heard Gail Simone wanted her in Birds of Prey but this was changed at the last minute due to editorial reasons. And then almost a year ago Grant Morrison said Cassandra would appear in the reboot but so far no luck.

Maybe she'll appear soon since Lady Shiva just appeared. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

Zdaybreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Zdaybreak

@Batmarcus said:

@YoungJustice: Idk if it has or not honestly. I just want to see Cassandra Cain ASAPand wondered if I was the only one.

You're not.