Where can one read Elder Scrolls lore..

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

I want to read some Elder Scrolls lore. More specifically about the Last Dragonborn (Skyrim).

Not just a quick wiki entry, I mean detailed, canon lore about the events that have taken place in Elder Scrolls history.

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Bruxae

I dont know why you are opposed to wiki's since they should contain most if not all currently existing details about lore, if you despite that dont want to check it out all I can suggest is load up the game and read all the books thats scattered (might be able to find them online) and listen to conversations to get a better understanding of the world and its subjects.

If with the last dragonborn you mean the player character I think thats been left with alot of questions on purpose since the player is supposed to make up his own story, the game is all about immersion and its supposed to be -you- that you are playing.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@bruxae said:

I dont know why you are opposed to wiki's since they should contain most if not all currently existing details about lore, if you despite that dont want to check it out all I can suggest is load up the game and read all the books thats scattered (might be able to find them online) and listen to conversations to get a better understanding of the world and its subjects.

If with the last dragonborn you mean the player character I think thats been left with alot of questions on purpose since the player is supposed to make up his own story, the game is all about immersion and its supposed to be -you- that you are playing.

Not opposed to them, I've read them, but they don't talk detail. In fact, they don't go into the events themselves.

In game books is a good start.

I've heard stuff like the Dragonborn being able to blow continents away with his Thuum. I'm debating with the Dragonborn on the battles board and someone was "disappointed" I was using gameplay feats opposed to "lore feats", so obviously I'm missing something.

Either way, thanks.

OptimusPalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Speak to @reikai he seems to know his stuff

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers