#1801 Posted by laflux (16816 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm 20 and currently living in England (No I didn't copy that from you:P ) and I lay around doing nothing all week and go out on the weekends I am a freshman studying Biology.

#1802 Edited by Strman123 (193 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm 21 live in Southern California attending UCLA, majoring in computer science. I spend most of my time studying, browsing the internet, reading comics, or hanging with friends all of these are while I'm not in class of course. I've been doing martial arts since I was 6 I'm currently a 3rd degree black belt in Karate, a 1st degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do, Expert level 3 black belt in Krav Maga, I am also considerably good at Muay Thai, Black belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, and dan 1 level in Judo. I have a part time job helping local kids learn the art of Krav Maga and sometimes compete in local MMA tournaments. When I was 9 I was nearly fed up with martial arts but then I started reading Iron Fist, Batman, Deadpool, and Wolverine comics and they are the reason I learned so many. I used up much of my childhood with Martial arts and took way into my second love computers to put me into the real world.

#1803 Posted by russellmania77 (15672 posts) - - Show Bio

austin, tx n healing from a broken ankle

#1804 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (7984 posts) - - Show Bio

Sandersville, GA.

Work at a newspaper place.

#1805 Posted by catgirlofsteel (11 posts) - - Show Bio

I live in Florida and I'm a student in college. No real job. Ain't nobody got time for that.

#1806 Posted by PunyParker (11996 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm 20 currently living in England and i'm a building and construction estimator/technical drawer.

Thank you......now i feel useless. :P

#1807 Edited by Strider92 (16733 posts) - - Show Bio

@punyparker: lol don't worry I think i'm the only 1 of my mates that has a legit job so its not that you're useless, its that continuing with my education didn't agree with me xD

#1808 Edited by PunyParker (11996 posts) - - Show Bio
#1809 Posted by Midnight_Tarry_Sorceress (2 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not good in this kind of things but here goes : I'm an 18 year old female student and I work in a bookshop two days in the week.

#1810 Posted by Kawowoi (18 posts) - - Show Bio

From the UK, work in reatil as a customer advisor

#1811 Posted by ahulk (6 posts) - - Show Bio

From Michigan - part-time snow plow guy :)

#1812 Edited by russellmania77 (15672 posts) - - Show Bio

from the 512 atx

#1813 Posted by Silas_Hart (1 posts) - - Show Bio

26, from Iowa, graduated from University of Iowa in Operations Management. Currently living and working in Shanghai, China. Couldn't find a good job in the U.S., moved to China and got a great job within 2 days.

#1815 Posted by gumflabica (2259 posts) - - Show Bio

Living and working in iowa, i dont really have a solid job yet, and am grabbing another minimum wage just as a lose one. whatever pays the bills. and for the comics. oh, the comics!

#1816 Posted by gumflabica (2259 posts) - - Show Bio

what? i don't remember posting this... why must i be so- god i need to learn how to stop typing!

#1817 Posted by alvanorichie (4 posts) - - Show Bio

live in tampa, florida. Software engineer, 26 years old.

#1818 Posted by Bard (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Hi, I'm 19 years old, I live in England, and after having just finished my years contract as a cook, I am re-persuing my interest to become a teacher and begin my teacher training in September. In my spare time I love drawing, painting, reading (mostly fiction, that's where I came to enjoy comics!) and writing both music and my own fiction, :).

#1819 Edited by zj (44 posts) - - Show Bio

45. I work in DC.

I read other people's mail for a living. I can't talk about it much - but it's not what you might think.

My postings have been acting hinkey lately, so this may not show up properly.

#1820 Edited by ComicBookMen2013 (3 posts) - - Show Bio

Calling All Fanboys & Fangirls!!! COMIC BOOK MEN is looking for people to appear on Season 3 of the hit TV series on AMC! Are you a quirky comic book with a supersized personality? Is there a comic related item or retro pop-culture collectible you've been longing to buy or sell? Then all your four color dreams can come true at Executive Producer Kevin Smith's Comic Shop- Jay and Silent Bob's Secret Stash!

Here's how you get started... Go to http://comicbookmencasting.com/ and apply ASAP!

*Must be 18 years or older to apply*

*Travel to Redbank, NJ and batteries not included*

#1821 Posted by EnigmaLantern (763 posts) - - Show Bio

18 year old Portuguese immigrant living in the UK, currently studying, in college, Chemistry and Applied Sciences, have a year left and then going to University to take a degree in Chemistry.

#1822 Posted by DanTheEyedea (4 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm a college student living in NYC, I love writing songs and raps. Drawing is a hobby of mine.

#1823 Posted by ComicGuyChris (5 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm from Bournemouth, England. I push trolleys around a car park. Isn't that just a blast of a job? It's stinks. Trying to further develop my creative side and my love for telling stories.

#1824 Posted by allenluo94 (16 posts) - - Show Bio

I am 24

#1825 Posted by CaptainLantern76 (553 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm a high school student living in Omaha, Nebraska - one of the 50 states in the USA. I just finished freshmen year, so next year I'll be a sophomore.

#1826 Posted by thetonester89 (46 posts) - - Show Bio

I am a twenty four year old guy from Canada. I have my own construction company.

#1827 Posted by Hispanic_Aaron (91 posts) - - Show Bio

Live In Pharr ,Texas , 16 age...

Sports:

;Ballet

;Football

Hobbies

;Collect & Read Comics

;Play BF3 (PS3)

My Main Specialty Is Fixing , Or Setting Electronics :)

#1828 Posted by Gambit474 (1481 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm 25 years old..down in Tennessee so yeah I've got the accent. I'm going to college for my associate's degree and majoring in Business Management..What I plan to do afterwards I don't know yet,but aside from work and school I spend my time with comics or video games lol

#1829 Edited by The_Shark_Wolf (1 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm 22,I'm married and I have 3 kids number 4 is on the way.
I recently started playing on my guitar again after a long break and I consider bringing my band back together.

#1830 Posted by CrouchingTiger (148 posts) - - Show Bio

20 y/o. Navy corpsman living in San Diego. originally from Indianapolis,IN

#1831 Edited by GraniteSoldier (8492 posts) - - Show Bio

26 years old. Married a year and a half. No kids. Went to school earning a baccalaureate degree in Law and Justice. Enlisted in the USAF, tried out for and join a unit in AFSOC (cannot disclose). Working on a masters degree in Engineering. 17 years of martial arts training, notably a Master certification in Tae Kwon Do and a Blue Belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. Others include 6 years of Muay Thai Kickboxing, some Krav Maga, and military SOCP.

In what little free time I have I am writing a book, a work of fiction, and work out with my wife.

#1832 Posted by Zionis (23 posts) - - Show Bio

Slovakia/Nothing interesting

#1833 Posted by UltimateJonathan (107 posts) - - Show Bio
  • 20 years old
  • Live in New Jersey
  • Work at PathMark and am a writer for the Gothic Times
  • Loves reading X-men comics.
  • Practices traditional Japanese swordsmanship in my spare time.
#1834 Edited by MarlboroMan (1686 posts) - - Show Bio

I am a full-time rock musician from Los Angeles

#1835 Posted by Hanson724 (565 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm 38 and married with 2 kids, a boy and a girl 7 and 51/2 respectively. I live in California and work at one of the oldest prisons on the west coast, Folsom.It was built before the Civil War.

#1836 Posted by TheTrueBarryAllen (5567 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Male
  • 18 Years Old
  • In a relationship with a girl named Nicole
  • I study Biology & Chemistry
  • Sophomore in College
  • Work as a Cashier at a local grocery store part time
  • I enjoy Acting & Improvised Comedy in my spare time.
  • I live in Belgrade, Maine. It's nice.

#1837 Posted by Koyaan (15 posts) - - Show Bio

i am a man and my occupation is roaring. i am man, hear me roar.

#1838 Posted by Bierschneeman (4049 posts) - - Show Bio

Hill Country of Texas, I brew Beer for a living.

#1839 Posted by whointhaworld (1 posts) - - Show Bio

I am 17 years old and I'm from Oklahoma and about to graduate high school. I started reading comics years ago. I am an orphan who has spent most of my life in the fostercare system. I started reading things like Batman and Robin and saw the similarities in the backstories. It is like something I understand and feel, but can't explain to others. I went from family to family with little more then a growing and changing stack of comics. I can easily get into college, I'm am an honor student, however I always get in trouble for sneaking comics into textbooks and doodling on every sheet of paper I turn in. I am going to enlist in the armed forces after high school this year. Go see the world. I live on my own and am legally emancipated. Outside of school I work several jobs: I work at a skating rink, I am a partime lifeguard and I work at a clothing store next to my local comicbook shop. Needless to say, I'm a Nightwing fanboy.

#1840 Posted by Riot_Sqrrl (262 posts) - - Show Bio

I am a comic book creator, writer, and writing/composition teacher in Missouri. I don't use Comicvine for hook-ups, so my age and gender are irrelevant. I frequently adopt positions in issues contrary to how I actually field in an attempt to understand that perspective and/or to provoke conversation; this tactic has not made me popular. Being an anonymous face on this site gives me makes me mostly indifferent to other users' contempt. I say mostly, because I am human, and like all of you want to use this site to talk about comic books, my passion.

#1841 Posted by DjBest02 (155 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm a 20 year old Art Major. Currently live in Puerto Rico. I love to draw and I'm also a vocalist

#1842 Edited by X_insignia1 (1394 posts) - - Show Bio

22 year old college student from the DMV area ( DC, Maryland, Virginia) studying architecture.

*edit, whenever I do work though ( just to make some money here, and there) I'm a construction worker.

#1843 Edited by DebkoX (4 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm 15, Come from Doncaster but now in London and just an student.

#1844 Posted by DrunkVader (794 posts) - - Show Bio

im 24 im immature, spoiled, manipulative, lazy, foul-mouthed, sadistic, masochistic, xenophobic, sociopathic. bipolar, obsessive compulsive, angrophobic, philophobic, and fun to be around

#1846 Posted by Ratava (4170 posts) - - Show Bio

I´m 30 and from Germany. IT-Consultant

#1847 Posted by henrik (562 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm hungarian, 14, and I'm a student.

#1848 Edited by Egemensson (261 posts) - - Show Bio

22 yrs old and from istanbul/turkey, studying environmental engineering. also writing(or at least trying to) a fantasy novel; it's been over 60 pages and look pretty cool so far.

#1849 Edited by Cable_Extreme (9616 posts) - - Show Bio

My Name is Slade, and my origins are unknown.

JK, I'm from Texas, 20, and college student.

@egemensson Well, give me the name of the novel if you get it published and i'll buy one :D

#1850 Posted by henrik (562 posts) - - Show Bio

@egemenssonyou can give me the books title. hope I can buy one.