• 66 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Posted by Maya_Liafador (4279 posts) - - Show Bio

Feral Nova= Carpet girl
Acer=acer
Obi wan= OBY (i never really say this one anymore)
nevann= bestest
Ronin= LMFAO gonna keep this PG

#2 Posted by Jack the Ripper (2225 posts) - - Show Bio

umm, my nicknames for Viners are usually there real names o_O

#3 Posted by cly (15458 posts) - - Show Bio

Can I really have a nickname, shorter than 3 letters?

#4 Posted by Sephirim (4272 posts) - - Show Bio

Andferne: andy

Misstress Redhead: Kiara Sullivan

Kiara Sullivan: Misstress Redhead

Primavera: cousin

#5 Posted by Sephirim (4272 posts) - - Show Bio

Andferne: andy

Misstress Redhead: Kiara Sullivan

Kiara Sullivan: Misstress Redhead

Primavera: cousin

#6 Posted by Jack the Ripper (2225 posts) - - Show Bio
cly said:
"Can I really have a nickname, shorter than 3 letters?"

o_O was about to say one but then remembered Sha said keep it PG...
#7 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

Nova = Giggles

Nevann = Vann Man

Sha = Sha la la

Obi = dumb @ss :P, ummmmmmmm Obi

Acer = Ace

Primavera = Prima

Aztek = AZ, Mr.sinister lacky

#8 Posted by cly (15458 posts) - - Show Bio
Jack the Ripper said:
"cly said:
"Can I really have a nickname, shorter than 3 letters?"

o_O was about to say one but then remembered Sha said keep it PG..."
How about G, my younger siblings are watching. j/k :D
#9 Posted by Lillya WildChild (5347 posts) - - Show Bio

nova--sis or sparky!!

D.. well everyone knows who i call D

Jack is my brother so bro is normal right?

uchiha >.<

i dont know about anymore

#10 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

Lillya = Lilly Love

#11 Posted by Lillya WildChild (5347 posts) - - Show Bio

*giggles* thanks TJ! *hugs*

#12 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio
Hugs
#13 Posted by Lillya WildChild (5347 posts) - - Show Bio

wy do you have a pic of M&M?

#14 Posted by Lillya WildChild (5347 posts) - - Show Bio

*is not not sure if that is whom she thought it was,* nvm, night!

#15 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

cause i like him ^^

night

#16 Edited by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio

Feral: Feral or Nova.
Warsman: Warsboy - I pride myself of been the one who gave him that nickname lol
Twilight Man: Twi
Obi1 kenobi: Obi or the Jedi.
Mistress redhead: MR
Cly: ................ Cly.....
Sephirim: Seph
Ruin Cross: Ruin
Lionheart: Simba.
Mark1212: The boy who sleep in the room next to mine in the bladed Angels :P
Warrior Gu--- uhhh I can never write the full name..: X
Eganthevile1: Vile1
Drifter: Drift
Lillya Wildchild: Wildchild
Tj Magnum: T.J Duh!
Siphon: Siph
Desilation: Des
Resonate: Res
Primavera: Prima or Shorty lol :P
Uchiha Nevan: The Uchiha!!!!!!!!!!! just like that XD
PlatinumWarrior: Plat
Tenjin: Ten
Man of Forever: MOF
Trauma: Vampy.. Bad imitation of Dracula or the guy I would like to push out a window in a really sunny day :P



Damit I'm forgetting some of my peeeeeeeeeps.. :( but I'll add them in the longrun :D




#17 Edited by Kiara_Sullivan (30074 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler - G
BatgirlBabs - Babsy or babsy
Pixelized - Pix
Mistress Redhead - Reds
Aztek - Az
Darkchild/Jake - DC
Obi Wan Kenobi/Starkiller - Obi and Ark
Drifter - Drift
Andferne - Andy as of recently
Final Arrow/Last Arrow - um.. Arrow or Flaming bow
Acer - Ace
Resonate - Jack
Shadow Huntress - Jecka (only special people call her that :D)
Methos - Modthos, M, MOD, THE DOCTAH!
Voidheart- Billy or Warlock
Twilight Man- TCG!

Thats all I can think of at the moment.

#18 Edited by Billy (1360 posts) - - Show Bio
Darkchild: Free-Swimmer-since-immigrated -in-USA
                     Trashbag-windowshopper
                      Taco-bender
                      Beanie bag
Final Arrow: Scott
                      *his real name*
                       Dipsh17
                      Numnutts
Methos:      Meh-Thos
                     Perv-Thos
                     Comic/sci-fi freak with a life
Resonate:  Jack
                      /Pain :P
                      Friendly giant :)
Ronny:         Ron
                      Emo
                      Lil-Emo
                      He-who-likes-older-woman
Gambler:    The Black Napoleon
Kiara Sullivan: Kiara
                            Attention W***E
Lady Redhead: Stubborn Redhaired brat
                             Sofisticated vampiric aristrocrat
                             Goldfish
Dreadnaught: D&D crack
                          Godzilla from hell (Hellzilla)
                           she-is-female
                           Frenchie
#19 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30074 posts) - - Show Bio
Billy said:
"Darkchild: Free-Swimmer-since-immigrated -in-USA
                     Trashbag-windowshopper
                      Taco-bender
                      Beanie bag
Final Arrow: Scott
                      *his real name*
                       Dipsh17
                      Numnutts
Methos:      Meh-Thos
                     Perv-Thos
                     Comic/sci-fi freak with a life
Resonate:  Jack
                      /Pain :P
                      Friendly giant :)
Ronny:         Ron
                      Emo
                      Lil-Emo
                      He-who-likes-older-woman
"
Is scared to even know what he calls her when she isnt around :P
#20 Posted by Billy (1360 posts) - - Show Bio

lol me and chris try to pronounce your name right and just cant get it straight xD

but yea its Kiara

#21 Posted by lady_redhead (9592 posts) - - Show Bio

Arrow; Dipsh!t.. Master
Voidheart: wheels (i didnt start it)
Kiara: SISTER
DC: My love
Methos: Modthos, Slave, Docthos
Obi Wan: Obi..
Sha: shaly
Hawk: Hawkie
Batgirl babs: babsy boo
GBandit: GB or G man

#22 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30074 posts) - - Show Bio
Billy said:
"lol me and chris try to pronounce your name right and just cant get it straight xD

but yea its Kiara"

Like Kiara? LOL

Key- ar- ah
#23 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30074 posts) - - Show Bio
Mistress Redhead said:
"Arrow; Dipsh!t.. Master
Voidheart: wheels (i didnt start it)
Kiara: SISTER
DC: My love
Methos: Modthos, Slave, Docthos
Obi Wan: Obi..
Sha: shaly
Hawk: Hawkie
Batgirl babs: babsy boo
GBandit: GB or G man

"

I so forgot Methos....

I call him M, Modthos, MOD (Moderator of Doom), THE DOCTAH!
#24 Posted by lady_redhead (9592 posts) - - Show Bio
Billy said:
"Darkchild: Free-Swimmer-since-immigrated -in-USA
                     Trashbag-windowshopper
                      Taco-bender
                      Beanie bag
Final Arrow: Scott
                      *his real name*
                       Dipsh17
                      Numnutts
Methos:      Meh-Thos
                     Perv-Thos
                     Comic/sci-fi freak with a life
Resonate:  Jack
                      /Pain :P
                      Friendly giant :)
Ronny:         Ron
                      Emo
                      Lil-Emo
                      He-who-likes-older-woman
Gambler:    The Black Napoleon
Kiara Sullivan: Kiara"
notices she didnt get a nickname....
#25 Posted by Billy (1360 posts) - - Show Bio

haha in your face FA!

he pronounced it "Kai-air-ah"

#26 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30074 posts) - - Show Bio
Mistress Redhead said:
"Billy said:
"Darkchild: Free-Swimmer-since-immigrated -in-USA
                     Trashbag-windowshopper
                      Taco-bender
                      Beanie bag
Final Arrow: Scott
                      *his real name*
                       Dipsh17
                      Numnutts
Methos:      Meh-Thos
                     Perv-Thos
                     Comic/sci-fi freak with a life
Resonate:  Jack
                      /Pain :P
                      Friendly giant :)
Ronny:         Ron
                      Emo
                      Lil-Emo
                      He-who-likes-older-woman
Gambler:    The Black Napoleon
Kiara Sullivan: Kiara"
notices she didnt get a nickname...."
HA HA IM MORE SPECIAL! WHY AM I TYPING IN CAPS!
#27 Posted by lady_redhead (9592 posts) - - Show Bio
Kiara_Sullivan said:
"Mistress Redhead said:
"Billy said:
"Darkchild: Free-Swimmer-since-immigrated -in-USA
                     Trashbag-windowshopper
                      Taco-bender
                      Beanie bag
Final Arrow: Scott
                      *his real name*
                       Dipsh17
                      Numnutts
Methos:      Meh-Thos
                     Perv-Thos
                     Comic/sci-fi freak with a life
Resonate:  Jack
                      /Pain :P
                      Friendly giant :)
Ronny:         Ron
                      Emo
                      Lil-Emo
                      He-who-likes-older-woman
Gambler:    The Black Napoleon
Kiara Sullivan: Kiara"
notices she didnt get a nickname...."
HA HA IM MORE SPECIAL! WHY AM I TYPING IN CAPS!"
Goes to cry
#28 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30074 posts) - - Show Bio
Billy said:
"haha in your face FA!

he pronounced it "Kai-air-ah""

LMFAO! Maybe its just his accent that throws you off.. If you say it fast with a scottish lilt it kinda sounds teh same :P
#29 Posted by Billy (1360 posts) - - Show Bio
Mistress Redhead said:
" Billy said:
"Darkchild: Free-Swimmer-since-immigrated -in-USA
                     Trashbag-windowshopper
                      Taco-bender
                      Beanie bag
Final Arrow: Scott
                      *his real name*
                       Dipsh17
                      Numnutts
Methos:      Meh-Thos
                     Perv-Thos
                     Comic/sci-fi freak with a life
Resonate:  Jack
                      /Pain :P
                      Friendly giant :)
Ronny:         Ron
                      Emo
                      Lil-Emo
                      He-who-likes-older-woman
Gambler:    The Black Napoleon
Kiara Sullivan: Kiara"
notices she didnt get a nickname...."
Happy ;)
#30 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30074 posts) - - Show Bio

I should add to my list...

#31 Posted by Billy (1360 posts) - - Show Bio
Kiara_Sullivan said:
"Billy said:
"haha in your face FA!

he pronounced it "Kai-air-ah""

LMFAO! Maybe its just his accent that throws you off.. If you say it fast with a scottish lilt it kinda sounds teh same :P"
KEY doesnt = K
#32 Posted by _Obsidian_ (5028 posts) - - Show Bio

Well...other than the ones I just spell out their whole name or pick one of the two or three words making up his/her name...

G'bandit: GB
Spider-Pantrelli: Spidey
Resonate: Res, Jack
TheDrifter: Drift
Shadow Huntress: SH
PlatinumWarrior: Plat
Pixelized: Pix
Bio Guyver: Cap, Bio, Spar
John Valentine: John, JV

As I wrote this I realised how rarely I adress anyone directly o_O

#33 Posted by lady_redhead (9592 posts) - - Show Bio
Billy said:
"Mistress Redhead said:
" Billy said:
"Darkchild: Free-Swimmer-since-immigrated -in-USA
                     Trashbag-windowshopper
                      Taco-bender
                      Beanie bag
Final Arrow: Scott
                      *his real name*
                       Dipsh17
                      Numnutts
Methos:      Meh-Thos
                     Perv-Thos
                     Comic/sci-fi freak with a life
Resonate:  Jack
                      /Pain :P
                      Friendly giant :)
Ronny:         Ron
                      Emo
                      Lil-Emo
                      He-who-likes-older-woman
Gambler:    The Black Napoleon
Kiara Sullivan: Kiara"
notices she didnt get a nickname...."
Happy ;)"
WHAT ABOUT GOLDFISH
#34 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30074 posts) - - Show Bio
Billy said:
"Kiara_Sullivan said:
"Billy said:
"haha in your face FA!

he pronounced it "Kai-air-ah""

LMFAO! Maybe its just his accent that throws you off.. If you say it fast with a scottish lilt it kinda sounds teh same :P"
KEY doesnt = K"

LMFAO :P ok ok I was giving him to much credit. xP

But Yeah Kiara is pronounced Key-Arr- ah  It sounds cool when you roll the r a lil bit :D
#35 Posted by Billy (1360 posts) - - Show Bio

Updated

#36 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30074 posts) - - Show Bio
Twilight Man said:
"Well...other than the ones I just spell out their whole name or pick one of the two or three words making up his/her name...

G'bandit: GB
Spider-Pantrelli: Spidey
Resonate: Res, Jack
TheDrifter: Drift
Shadow Huntress: SH
PlatinumWarrior: Plat
Pixelized: Pix
Bio Guyver: Cap, Bio, Spar
John Valentine: John, JV

As I wrote this I realised how rarely I adress anyone directly o_O"
ZOINKS! I forgot to add you.. how could I forget you o_O
#37 Posted by lady_redhead (9592 posts) - - Show Bio
Billy said:
"Darkchild: Free-Swimmer-since-immigrated -in-USA
                     Trashbag-windowshopper
                      Taco-bender
                      Beanie bag
Final Arrow: Scott
                      *his real name*
                       Dipsh17
                      Numnutts
Methos:      Meh-Thos
                     Perv-Thos
                     Comic/sci-fi freak with a life
Resonate:  Jack
                      /Pain :P
                      Friendly giant :)
Ronny:         Ron
                      Emo
                      Lil-Emo
                      He-who-likes-older-woman
Gambler:    The Black Napoleon
Kiara Sullivan: Kiara
Lady Redhead: Stubborn Redhaired brat
                             Sofisticated vampiric aristrocrat
                             Goldfish
Dreadnaught: D&D crack
                          Godzilla from hell (Hellzilla)
                           she-is-female
                           Frenchie"
LMAO @ stubborn redhead
#38 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30074 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm glad Billy didnt add what else he calls me in there :P

#39 Posted by Billy (1360 posts) - - Show Bio

Alright you asked for it

#40 Posted by lady_redhead (9592 posts) - - Show Bio
Billy said:
"Alright you asked for it"
WHEELSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
#41 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio
G'bandit said:
"Feral: Feral or Nova.
Warsman: Warsboy - I pride myself of been the one who gave him that nickname lol
Twilight Man: Twi
Obi1 kenobi: Obi or the Jedi.
Mistress redhead: MR
Cly: ................ Cly.....
Sephirim: Seph
Ruin Cross: Ruin, Boss!
Lionheart: Simba.
Mark1212: The boy who sleep in the room next to mine in the bladed Angels :P
Warrior Gu--- uhhh I can never write the full name..: X
Eganthevile1: Vile1
Drifter: Drift
Lillya Wildchild: Wildchild
Tj Magnum: T.J Duh!
Siphon: Siph
Desilation: Des
Resonate: Res
Primavera: Prima or Shorty lol :P
Uchiha Nevan: The Uchiha!!!!!!!!!!! just like that XD
PlatinumWarrior: Plat
Tenjin: Ten
Man of Forever: MOF
Trauma: Vampy.. Bad imitation of Dracula or the guy I would like to push out a window in a really sunny day :P



Damit I'm forgetting some of my peeeeeeeeeps.. :( but I'll add them in the longrun :D




"
wait I remember I call Ruin, Boss XD
#42 Edited by _Obsidian_ (5028 posts) - - Show Bio

The funny thing is that all main screen names I've used suck completely xP Wants a bug free name change function

#43 Posted by Billy (1360 posts) - - Show Bio

Bettah ;P

#44 Posted by Billy (1360 posts) - - Show Bio
Twilight Man said:
"The funny thing is that all main screen names I've used suck completely xP Wants a bug free name change function"
stroke a mods chulo
#45 Posted by _Obsidian_ (5028 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm?

#46 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

Mistress Redhead = Red.............duh ^^

#47 Posted by Billy (1360 posts) - - Show Bio
Twilight Man said:
"Hmm?"
It's like rubbing a wonder lamp, you might get what you wished for
#48 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30074 posts) - - Show Bio
Billy said:
"Darkchild: Free-Swimmer-since-immigrated -in-USA
                     Trashbag-windowshopper
                      Taco-bender
                      Beanie bag
Final Arrow: Scott
                      *his real name*
                       Dipsh17
                      Numnutts
Methos:      Meh-Thos
                     Perv-Thos
                     Comic/sci-fi freak with a life
Resonate:  Jack
                      /Pain :P
                      Friendly giant :)
Ronny:         Ron
                      Emo
                      Lil-Emo
                      He-who-likes-older-woman
Gambler:    The Black Napoleon
Kiara Sullivan: Kiara
                            Attention W***E
Lady Redhead: Stubborn Redhaired brat
                             Sofisticated vampiric aristrocrat
                             Goldfish
Dreadnaught: D&D crack
                          Godzilla from hell (Hellzilla)
                           she-is-female
                           Frenchie"

Since when did I become an attention w***e?
#49 Posted by Billy (1360 posts) - - Show Bio

Right about on this page^^

#50 Posted by Billy (1360 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont have any names i could of gaven to you so you won at random :P