What's your job and (for non-adults) what job do you want?

• 54 results
B'Town

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#51  Edited By B'Town

@Shadowdoggy said:

I'm a freelance designer, I specialize in retail and commercial spaces but I do some residential too

I also do a bit of fabrication on the side- upholstery, custom window treatments, bedding and drapery, woodworking, even a bit of faux finishing with paint

I just finished a redesign on one of the top 10 rated restaurants in my city AND I'm about to be featured in Style magazine as the designer/merchandiser of a store that I've been working on for a while now that will be opening its new location next week

but....I wish I was a professional writer so that's what I spend most of my energy on when I'm not working.....

Congratulations on your feature in Style Magazine, no small feat. :D

I'll share with you - my #1 rule - for winning the lottery; "... we can't win if we don't play." (quoting my mom)

With that thought, as long we continue writing, we DO open the door to opportunity and achieving our dreams. Best of luck with your wish to write professionally.

Avatar image for omegathedestroyer
OmegaTheDestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I work at Del Taco...I hate it.

I would to get a degree in History and focus on Ancient Warfare. Also, I'd like to learn the art of the Blacksmith and make my own weapons.

Shadowdoggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#53  Edited By Shadowdoggy
@B'Town

thanks!

lord knows I won't ever stop writing

it's too big a part of my life and I'm too close to getting something finished and hopefully published to stop now 

SpidermanWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 13

#54  Edited By SpidermanWins

Want to be a writer of some sort whether its graphic novels, books, movies, etc.  I'm good at creating my own world and filling it with characters and plotlines. Being in any kind of design and writing for movies, writing books and comics, even video game creation, anything like that I would love.