Avatar image for radicalcannibal
RaDicalCannibal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#301  Edited By RaDicalCannibal

Nessy is more of a 'prehistoric' legend, but Mothman is more of a 'Mystical' legend.

Like......in 1967 when the bridge collasped, it killed several relatives of the people who claimed to see Mothman, 
46 died. They found 44 bodies

and people claimed to see Mothman in other states, so he travels xD thus he can come to england and kill your a**

haha

EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#302  Edited By EdwardWindsor

i have ehard alot about him my friend is obsessed with myths , the thing is hes never be said to have travelled off the americas content so i say bring it to him lol,  as for the bodies as a forensic speacilist i cna name at least 20 things taht  could of happened to the bodies , but  then again if mothman has no head how would he eat them i rememebr eyes in the chest but no mouth

drdanny10293

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#303  Edited By drdanny10293
@RaDicalCannibal: i never heard of moth man
RaDicalCannibal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#304  Edited By RaDicalCannibal

Well people don't really know what he looks like because he rarely shows himself........all people can sum up is.....he looks like a 6-7 feet man with large wings no head and eyes in the 'breast area'........im guessing his mouth would have to been somewhere else otherwise the myth would have been died because how would he eat? lol

Some people draw him as having a head, some depict him being more bug-like, others depict him as just being mutated and fury lol

Mothman last being seen in Virginia was probably somewhere around the 70's-80's........he was never reported as being seen all throughout the 90's i think....

until just recently, just this year 2009, in mexico people claimed to see it, and described it just like those in Virgina did, only instead of call it mothman they referred to it as 'Man-bat' lol they also described it as making a 'Sqealing' sound the same way those in Virginia described him

Date: April 10, 2009

Mexico: State of Chihuahua Terrorized by "Man-Bat"
A Report By Prof. Ana Luisa Cid

***Creature has wings and its face is covered in fur***

According to information supplied by Ing. Francisco Prieto Torres, residents of La Junta, Guerrero (Chihuahua) have reported the appearance of a "Man-Bat".

They describe it as a very tall entity, standing some 2 meters tall, with two pairs of wings (one pair larger than the other). Its face is covered in fur and has red, bloodshot eyes. Also reported are a pair of small, kangaroo type hands that it held loosely, as though it lacked any strength in them.

The main witness is a young student at Universidad Regional del Norte, whose name is being kept confidential, and who claims that the strange humanoid chased him for 15 minutes on the evening of March 6.

The witness was driving a Liberty back to his home after his studies, when he saw a bulk on the roadway asphalt resembling a hunched-over man who seemed to be covered in a blanket. The figure suddenly stood up, taking two leaps forward and displaying a set of wings similar to those of a bat. The young man floored the accelerator in an attempt to flee, but the strange creature flew with great power, keeping abreast of the vehicle and looking in through the passenger window.

"Those were 15 minutes of maximum despair," he said.

This report has been made known on local radio and in the print media, such as El Heraldo de Chihuahua.

Ing. Francisco Prieto has already located the place where the young man's father works and he wishes to interview him himself. If this is achieved, he will be forwarding the materials to me to make the entire ordeal known. It should be added that the family is known for being respectable and are held in high esteem in the community. Local radio has reported that that a photo of the "Man-Bat" exists, although no further details have been provided.

Other Witnesses

Angela Mendez and Viviana Ledezma are two women who claim to have heard the humanoid squealing amid the screns of an apple grove near the Miñaca Cemetery.

The Authorities

A joint mission was undertaken by members of the Police and Civil Defense of the Municipality of Guerrero in the State of Chihuahua. Socorro Rodriguez Erives reported that after researching several locations it was not possible to find the whereabouts of this strange entity. According to initial reports, the flying entity had its lair in the caves of the mountainous area of the Miñaca region. Despite their best efforts, no trace of the creature was found. Many think that it was just a myth, while others associate it with "Mothman"

I will continue to report on this situation when word is received from Ing. Prieto Torres, who is looking into this Mexican case.

MOTHMAN STARTED SWINE FLU OMGZ, jk lol

EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#305  Edited By EdwardWindsor
@drdanny10293:  thres an xfiles episode kind of based on myth as well as a film a nd several books, 
@RaDicalCannibal: still on in americas contenant thou man so no worries for me thing i like is that the details are clsoe but all people describe slightly differently probably postdramatic stress or just complete pyshioloical break down. thats what i would think iwas having if i saw something that fitted that description lol
drdanny10293

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#306  Edited By drdanny10293
@lazystudent: ahhhhhhhhhh i'll search it up
RaDicalCannibal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#307  Edited By RaDicalCannibal

Thats because.........when you're running for your life from something, studying its features is the last thing you should do

i know i'd run like hell xD course some people look back constantly to see if its still chasing them, but they're not gonna observe it......most times when he was seen in Virginia it was dark so people only claimed to see red eyes, wings, and tall

ofcourse he is just a myth though as much as Roswell is lol.

still creepy though.......i remember the story about that guy seeing it at night......hearing the sqealing noise and seeing the red eyes......his dog chased after it, and never came back.....he later found the dog dead somewhere.

I TOTALLY WANT TO GO TO THAT ABANDONED FACTORY IN VIRGINIA, im going one day, i have too lol

drdanny10293

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#308  Edited By drdanny10293
@RaDicalCannibal: okay have fun lol
robbiesol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#309  Edited By robbiesol
@drdanny10293 said:
"
LX23: okay wat this legend?

"
Aronmorales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#310  Edited By Aronmorales

The Mothman of Point Pleasant, Virgina.

RaDicalCannibal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#311  Edited By RaDicalCannibal
@drdanny10293 said:
" @RaDicalCannibal: okay have fun lol "
I will!

when i was a little kid we used to go to community 'abandoned haunted houses/farms' all the time :P.......ofcourse i wouldn't go without weapons though, so if mothman just so happens to pop out POW MUTHA F**cka POW!
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#312  Edited By Static Shock
@castleking said:
" police are here to serve and protect you and help the community..
"
LMFAO!
Vortex13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#313  Edited By Vortex13

Swallowing mentos and cola makes your stomach explode.

drdanny10293

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#314  Edited By drdanny10293
@Vortex13 said:

"Swallowing mentos and cola makes your stomach explode. "

you believe in that one?
BoOMbOoMpOw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#315  Edited By BoOMbOoMpOw
@Vortex13:  I don`t think so
The_Warlord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#316  Edited By The_Warlord

Women are rational :P

Just kidding, i like the Licking Hand

Vortex13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#317  Edited By Vortex13
@drdanny10293: No I don't believe that one I was just mentioning it. 

@BoOMbOoMpOw: I know it's not true it is a urban legend though.
RaDicalCannibal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#318  Edited By RaDicalCannibal

Come on guys, TELL MORE LEGENDS........i'll give a dollar to anyone who can creep me out good with a story! c'mon MOAR MOAR!

drdanny10293

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#319  Edited By drdanny10293
@RaDicalCannibal said:
"Come on guys, TELL MORE LEGENDS........i'll give a dollar to anyone who can creep me out good with a story! c'mon MOAR MOAR! "

snuff films are one
drdanny10293

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#320  Edited By drdanny10293

anybody else ?

Aronmorales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#321  Edited By Aronmorales

Y'all want a good site for urban legends and rumors of all sorts?

TADA!!!

http://www.snopes.com/

Count Bleck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#322  Edited By Count Bleck

Camel Spiders can outpace horses.   It's so implausible that it's mildly amusing.

drdanny10293

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#323  Edited By drdanny10293
@Count Bleck said:
"Camel Spiders can outpace horses.   It's so implausible that it's mildly amusing. "

LOL wow 

any other legends?
LauraX23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#324  Edited By LauraX23

drdanny10293

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#325  Edited By drdanny10293
@LauraX23 said:
"
   "

LOL of course
Agent Buttons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#326  Edited By Agent Buttons
wow. this thread is back
drdanny10293

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#327  Edited By drdanny10293
@Agent Buttons said:
"wow. this thread is back "

You suprised or something? Lol
RaDicalCannibal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#328  Edited By RaDicalCannibal

Yes the thread is back, and i just backed it again

Creepy stuff FTW!

Ok people, lets make it happen, scare the sh*t out of me, i have most lights off giving you the advantage

drdanny10293

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#329  Edited By drdanny10293
@RaDicalCannibal said:

"Yes the thread is back, and i just backed it again   Creepy stuff FTW!   Ok people, lets make it happen, scare the sh*t out of me, i have most lights off giving you the advantage "

"The Dead Body Under Your Freaking Matress legend" is actually a real legend have you heard of it?
RaDicalCannibal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#330  Edited By RaDicalCannibal
@drdanny10293 said:
" @RaDicalCannibal said:

"Yes the thread is back, and i just backed it again   Creepy stuff FTW!   Ok people, lets make it happen, scare the sh*t out of me, i have most lights off giving you the advantage "

"The Dead Body Under Your Freaking Matress legend" is actually a real legend have you heard of it? "
No 0__0
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#331  Edited By the creator

That I look like this in real life, 

PantherFan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#332  Edited By PantherFan12

I got none only Werewolf ones but I forget there titles 

RaDicalCannibal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#333  Edited By RaDicalCannibal

Goddamit Drdanny what is the legend of the matress!!! TELL ME NAOZ

drdanny10293

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#334  Edited By drdanny10293
@RaDicalCannibal said:
"Goddamit Drdanny what is the legend of the matress!!! TELL ME NAOZ "
    Sheesh man patience. It's basically about if you go to a las vegas hotel the legends says you have a good chance will you find a dead body under the mattress. (The dead body is usually a hooker) this has actually happened alot and the weird part is that people have not noticed the body until after a full night of sleep and etc....    
spartan177

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#335  Edited By spartan177

La Llorona

Crossfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#336  Edited By Crossfire
@Meta-Man said:

" The Legend of the Beast

"
Definitely this.
spartan177

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#337  Edited By spartan177

The Sandlot lol

RaDicalCannibal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#338  Edited By RaDicalCannibal

Please i'm begging you guys, scare the sh*t out of me.......make me need to sleep with the lights on....please, i'll love you forever lol

ARMIV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#339  Edited By ARMIV
@Spartan 176 said:
" La Llorona "
Oooh...that's a good one.
drdanny10293

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#340  Edited By drdanny10293
@Statman said:
"

The history of Wolf Creek is riddled with mystery and death. The American Indians settled in the area thousands of years ago and then, for reasons unknown, abandoned the land. When the first frontiersman arrived west of the Appalachian Mountains the Indians still did not permanently occupy the area. They claimed strange spirits roamed the forests and streams of the hills and river valleys. Some claim these same spirits were responsible for many of the unexplained murders and disappearances that occurred in the area beginning in the 1770’s and ending around 1820. Though there are not many records from this time in the areas history here are a few of the examples we were able to locate:

• There are reports that a man and a boy were found murdered and mutilated near Brashear's Station in the Winter of 1779 and two other boys disappeared as well.

• Colonel John Floyd was killed by wild beasts or Indians near Clear's Station on 8 April 1783.

• Walker Daniel, Kentucky's first Attorney General, and George Keightly, a merchant from Ireland, were both killed mysteriously in 1784 where the Wilderness Road crosses Brooks Run, near the cabin of Joseph Brooks.

• Shortly after he arrived in the area, Colonel William Christian, the proprietor of Bullitt's Lick, was killed by “Indians” in 1786.

• In May 1788, a party of saltmakers, led by Henry Crist, were making their way up Salt River when they were ambushed by Indians dressed as wolves, and eight of them were killed with only Henry Crist living to tell the tale. He was severely wounded suffering major wounds to his back and head.

The city of Shepherdsville, the second oldest incorporated city in the state, was established shortly thereafter to support the growing trade of salt taken from Bullitt’s Lick. It didn’t take long for the settlers to realize that there was more than Indians roaming the woods. Dark beasts prowled the river valley and the surrounding hills. Many people and animals disappeared or were found horrible mutilated. The Army, who had a post in nearby West Point attributed the troubles to Indians, just as before but the settlers knew better. The locals began calling the area Wolf Creek Forest. But by 1820 the city had grown and the trouble died down. All seemed peaceful for the next 50 years or so.

In 1821, it was discovered that Paroquet Springs, the springs that fed Wolf Creek, produced water with healing properties and was the area was developed into a resort around 1826 and quickly grew to be a very popular destination for the wealthy land owners in the South and the Northeast. In July of 1871 Paroquet Springs Resort and Spa opened as a large two-story hotel about a half mile east of Shepherdsville with airy rooms that could accommodate 1000 and with a large ballroom. Verandahs surrounded the building at both levels. It had more than 200 acres of ground shaded by large trees with streets and formed a large rustic plateau that no other resort had at the time. People came from all over the country to partake of the healing waters. It became a playground for the rich. But it wasn’t long before trouble began to plague the resort. The main hotel was burned to the ground in 1876. No one knows for sure what took place, but local rumors abound about the wolves that prowled the forests and hills of the area. These “wolves” could not be killed by normal means such as bow, knife, trap or rifle and were only afraid of fire which could be used to kill them. According to the tales a pack of these “wolves” entered the hotel itself and had attacked the hotel guests in their rooms. A fire resulted that killed hundreds of people in their sleep and destroyed the once grand resort. Though large wolf tracks were found around the hotel, no wolf remains were found inside the rubble of the building. The resort was closed and despite several efforts to sell the land to another developer, it was eventually sold to the county by the owners who were now eager to be rid of the whole mess. The county held on to the land for twenty years or so and began to parcel it out to new families who were settling in the area but the 77 acre tract which contained the Wolf Creek forest was never occupied for long and was abandoned several times. Despite the fertile soil of the river valley crops never grew well around Wolf Creek and farms did not last long. The families who live there just disappeared, leaving in the night for no apparent reason. For the next 30 years several reports of mutilated cattle, missing persons, and brutal murders in the surrounding area abound and then just as quickly as they started they ended in 1920.

The property changed hands several times over the years but was never used until a developer from Louisville decided to buy property and built the Wolf Creek Golf Course in 1989. The forest was bull dozed and the creek damned up to form a lake. Things went well for the next few years then something changed. The grass on the greens and fairways began to die despite the best efforts of the greens crew. Then in 1991 a foursome playing a round late in the evening on clear August night experienced the curse of Wolf Creek first hand.

Charles “Chuck” Wright, David Milby, Sam McCubbins, and Raymond Hodge were playing a late round on a Friday evening (August 23rd,at approximately 7:28pm EST). On the 16th tee, Chuck hooked his ball into the woods along the fairway. With the sun setting behind the hills, Chuck ran off to find his ball. Raymond’s ball landed nearby the edge of the woods and Sam’s and David’s balls both landed in the middle of the fairway about forty yards further down. They all stood waiting by their balls for Chuck to come back out of the woods.

In the words of Mr. Hodge who stood not 20 yards from where Chuck entered the woods, “I head a rustling sound, a low growl, and then this horrible screaming began and faded away as something crashed through the woods away from the fairway deeper into the darkness.” Raymond, without thought ran into the woods to find out what was happening followed by Sam and David but by then the screaming stopped and all was once again quiet.

They began calling out to Chuck but he did not reply. David ran back to the clubhouse to get help while Sam and Raymond looked around for some clue as to what was going on calling out for Chuck the entire time. They were no more than 25 feet into the trees and brush when the Sam found the blood. Sam later told reporters, “It was everywhere. The ground, the trees, the brush, everywhere… bits of clothing and blood and drag marks where something heavy had been pulled into the forest.”

Carrying their golf clubs as weapons, they slowly crept deeper into the woods, following the drag marks through the heavy brush, still calling out for Chuck. But the marks disappeared after about fifty yards. It was then that Raymond saw something crossing through the trees and brush up ahead. According to Raymond, “It was really dark and I couldn’t see very well and it was probably one hundred or more feet away… it was really dark… but it was big…I know it sounds crazy… but it looked like a really hairy man, but not really a man. The legs were odd, and the head was… well it was like some guy with a long face and long hair… I mean I couldn’t really see … like in a wolf mask and… I mean its eyes glowed… like a deer’s eyes in headlights… they were shining yellow…. I only caught a glimpse of it mind you, but… well then it dropped down on its hands and knees I guess… or all fours or whatever and in a flash it was gone… Then I heard the yipping and howling coming from an area down near the river. It sounded like more than one of whatever... My hair stood up on end and my flesh crawled… I turned and ran as hard as I could until I got out in the open and out of those <explitive deleted> woods.” Mr. McCubbins did not see anything unusual, but did corroborate the yelping and howling sounds that Mr. Hodge reported. He says he ran when he saw Raymond run and didn’t look back.

The police were called and the woods were combed repeatedly. Nothing was ever found of Chuck except for the splattered blood and shredded clothing. The murder remains unsolved.

The golf course closed after a wrongful death suit was filed by the family of Charles Wright. In court experts proved that the owners of Wolf Creek new that a pack of wild dogs prowled the course at night and was covering it up. It was shown that the operators had hired hunters and trappers in an attempt to rid the area of the animals but it was unsuccessful and in fact others had disappeared as well. Two of the grounds crew, who were in the country illegally, had disappeared and were never reported. And nearly all of the crew had reported seeing signs of the animals in the area. Damaged greens, trees, animal carcasses, and remains of other things that some whisper, were actually hitchhikers and wanderers from the nearby interstate. Two of the former employees testified that the remains had been dumped in the river, but after a thorough search by police divers, nothing was found but animal remains.

During our research into this area we discovered over 350 cases where people had been injured, killed or disappeared in the past. It appears to happen in 50 year cycles or so. Fifty years of killing, fifty years of nothing, then another fifty years. It starts off slow and then peaks and falls off again. There is a pattern and we feel that we are once again in a peak cycle. We believe that this area is plagued by a pack of demons known as the Lycan. These are the original werewolves of the ancient past. The demons who take the shape of both man and wolf at will. We think that some natural phenomenon draws them to this area in a cyclical pattern because of something in the ground here. The native American Indians knew of these demons and avoided this “dark and bloody ground” as they called it. Then of course the killings stopped and over time people forget. When they started again people no longer believed in werewolves and demons and things that went bump in the night. They attributed the events to natural occurrences such as Indian attack and wild animals. Recently the activity has been on the increase and we believe it is tied to a solar cycle as well as a lunar cycle and should peak around December 2012.

Not all people want listen to our findings. Few want to believe what really happened. No one wants to know that werewolves still prowl these forests and have for centuries because the truth is too much for them to deal with. There have only been a handful of people to actually see these creatures with their own eyes and live to tell the tale.

The locals avoid the are after dark now. The fairways have become overgrown with scrub brush and briars and the woods are more desolate than ever. According to many locals (some of who fish the lake in the evening but stay towards the parking lot side of the lake) howls are still heard from across the lake in the woods down by the river on many nights. There are several reports of missing pets in the immediate area. Also, according to a few of the panhandlers that we spoke with there is a warning to leave the area nearby the interchange of I-65 and HWY 44 before sundown and by no means should anyone venture into the nearby bushes for any reason. One man who identified himself as Phil said he would rather mess himself than go into those woods to use the bathroom.    

"

didn't they made that to a movie?
Vortex13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#341  Edited By Vortex13
@drdanny10293: Yes they did.
drdanny10293

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#342  Edited By drdanny10293
@Vortex13 said:
" @drdanny10293: Yes they did. "

thanks for the info ^-^
drdanny10293

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#343  Edited By drdanny10293

Bump! :)
KanniBalKinG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#344  Edited By KanniBalKinG

Lol i saw the latest "Mothman 2010" movie on Sci Fi channel, he went from a mutated creatured that lived in an abandoned plant building, to a spirit summoned by a native american tortured by white colonist, that killed people who sinned LOL.

drdanny10293

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#345  Edited By drdanny10293
@KanniBalKinG said:
"Lol i saw the latest "Mothman 2010" movie on Sci Fi channel, he went from a mutated creatured that lived in an abandoned plant building, to a spirit summoned by a native american tortured by white colonist, that killed people who sinned LOL. "

i saw it lol
Avatar image for slacker_the_hacker
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#347  Edited By Sideslash

@castleking said:

police are here to serve and protect you and help the community..

That's a good one.