• 56 results
#1 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84631 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd kill you for a hot sandwich.

#2 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

Destroy Switzerland.

#3 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Do my homework.

#4 Posted by Jax (7542 posts) - - Show Bio

I would go on the wildboyz and the Jackass movies.

#5 Posted by Garison (2645 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#6 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

King of Kings says:

"I'd kill you for a hot sandwich."

Now that's one hungry M-----F-----

#7 Posted by Jax (7542 posts) - - Show Bio

King of Kings says:

"I'd kill you for a hot sandwich."

I'd say bush was doing a good job.

#8 Posted by Jax (7542 posts) - - Show Bio

Garison says:

"I would do any dare of some sort NO MATTER WHAT!!!"

Welcome to the vine.

#9 Posted by Garison (2645 posts) - - Show Bio

I would spend 30 min.in a 3 on 1 match with john cena, the great khali, and stone cold and no dq.

#10 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

And After I destroyed Switzerland, I would take all the money put there in addition to that $1,000,000,000.

#11 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

For $1,000,000,000...I would give away $1,000,000,000.

#12 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

Jax says:

"I would go on the wildboyz and the Jackass movies."

damn near anything

#13 Posted by Garison (2645 posts) - - Show Bio

Garison says:

"I would spend 30 min.in a 3 on 1 match with john cena, the great khali, and stone cold and no dq. "
#14 Posted by Garison (2645 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#15 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

Garison, you would win. do you know why? None of those wrestlers can actually fight, Khali suffers from giant-ism, and Stone-Cold's neck is completely shattered and shot to hell during that match with Owen Hart. Dammit...what you should do is just start your own wrestling federation. That would be cooler. Try to get Vampiro.

#16 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

Garison, believe me when I say that you must be the prettiest Fairy Queen in all of Happyland. We love you.

#17 Posted by Jax (7542 posts) - - Show Bio

Gottheit says:

"Garison, believe me when I say that you must be the prettiest Fairy Queen in all of Happyland. We love you."

LMFAO!

#18 Posted by Nameless one (516 posts) - - Show Bio

I would clean my room!

#19 Posted by Hagane Enna (7450 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly, I wouldn't do anything crazy for that amount. It isn't very much in the grand scheme of things.

#20 Posted by Garison (2645 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks

#21 Posted by ElusiveStorm (2772 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd eat a tobasco sauce sanwich with vinegar, salt and hot peppers.

#22 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

i might go so far as to eat a bowl of my favorite ice cream

#23 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84631 posts) - - Show Bio

ElusiveStorm says:

"I'd eat a tobasco sauce sanwich with vinegar, salt and hot peppers."

I miss Collage.

#24 Posted by Garison (2645 posts) - - Show Bio

Ha Ha very funny

#25 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

King of Kings says:

"ElusiveStorm says:
I miss Collage."

ummm you can make a collage any time you want!

;)

#26 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio

Eliminate 90% of the worlds population, indiscriminately. It would take me about 4 years to do it. I would need some of the money in advanced.

#27 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

Again, I can't think of anything better then what I'd do...

#28 Posted by Octagon Enigma (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

Anything. At all.

#29 Posted by Heart of Infinity (1045 posts) - - Show Bio

I would go punch bill gates in the face and use some of the money to cover my lawsuit

#30 Posted by Iron Apollo (2191 posts) - - Show Bio

ElusiveStorm says:

I'd do that anyway

#31 Posted by Iron Apollo (2191 posts) - - Show Bio

King of Kings says:

"ElusiveStorm says:

I miss Collage."

magazines, pictures, glue (or paste), and scissors, hmm.. well of course you would need something to attach them to like a large piece of paper, or cardboard, just depends...hmm
Post Edited:2007-10-16 00:25:48

#32 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Apollo says:

"King of Kings says:
"ElusiveStorm says:
I miss Collage."
magazines, pictures, glue (or paste, and scissors, hmm.. well of course you would need something to attach them to like a large piece of paper, or cardboard, just depends...hmm"

This is an attack against Gambler's spelling. I can't help but laugh.

#33 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio

I would give it to charity.........ok I'm not that crazy

I would finance some good comic film and with the money I get I become richer

#34 Posted by Iron Apollo (2191 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Iron Apollo says:
"King of Kings says:
"ElusiveStorm says:
I miss Collage."
magazines, pictures, glue (or paste, and scissors, hmm.. well of course you would need something to attach them to like a large piece of paper, or cardboard, just depends...hmm"

This is an attack against Gambler's spelling. I can't help but laugh."

no, Why would I do that, only people who (go to) "collage" would know how to spell it, no I wouldn't do that
Post Edited:2007-10-16 00:27:05

#35 Posted by Legendary Bio Vishanti (3333 posts) - - Show Bio

i would........mrarry bill gate's relative, and kill him. then i will forge a will saying that i get his estate. THAT's crazy. so i would be the richest man alive.

#36 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio

Legendary Bio Vishanti says:

"i would........mrarry bill gate's relative, and kill him. then i will forge a will saying that i get his estate. THAT's crazy. so i would be the richest man alive."

and then why do you need the money?

#37 Posted by Hagane Enna (7450 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Apollo says:

"ElusiveStorm says:
I'd do that anyway"

Thank you! I was going to say that but nobody ever believes me that I would.

And that money isn't enough for anything really crazy.

#38 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Hagane Enna says:

"Iron Apollo says:
"ElusiveStorm says:
I'd do that anyway"
Thank you! I was going to say that but nobody ever believes me that I would. And that money isn't enough for anything really crazy."

Not really. A million goes by really fast.

#39 Posted by DEADPOOL (2703 posts) - - Show Bio

I would... hate Deadpool. But no one's giving me $1,000,000,000, so that'll never happen.

#40 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

DEADPOOL says:

"I would... hate Deadpool. But no one's giving me $1,000,000,000, so that'll never happen."

What's your shipping address? lol jk

#41 Posted by CanadianWolverine (417 posts) - - Show Bio

It seems that some people are mistaking 1 million for 1 billion:

$1,000,000

$1,000,000,000

This is like a Austin Powers / Dr. Evil joke, right?

Honestly, what would I do for a Billion dollars? Nothing, nothing at all. It just isn't worth the time, effort, or stain on my immortal soul. After you add enough zeroes to your bank account, it really does lose all meaning. All the money in the world means no money for anyone else, right? Who would want to live in that kind of world?

If you gave me a Billion Dollars, I would need to focus my responsibility to others. That would mean delegating, finding others who would help me spend that money on others who needed their basic needs met, then education, then medical support, and finally research and development into inovative takes on the survival of a human race that still has some humanity in it ... space colonization, ship the determined who no longer wish to be poor and want to forge their own future off to the stars, so that they can one day have a generation be on equal footing with the rest of us, for good or ill. As part of that, research into our biology and enviromental studies, we really know so very little about our bodies and our world. Next up as a part of that, terra forming and hostile enviroment protection for survive and thrive. Then paranormal studies, to make sure that we aren't operating on false assumptions.

But you didn't ask what I would do with it, you asked what I would do to get it, and how crazy. Would you really want someone who is crazy getting their hands on that kind of bank?

#42 Posted by Hagane Enna (7450 posts) - - Show Bio

CanadianWolverine says:

"It seems that some people are mistaking 1 million for 1 billion:$1,000,000$1,000,000,000But you didn't ask what I would do with it, you asked what I would do to get it, and how crazy. Would you really want someone who is crazy getting their hands on that kind of bank?"

Leaving out the religious aspects of your answer, I agree. For the record, BTW, I understood the amount perfectly. I always say that I don't want to win anything more than what woud pay off my bills. More than that is too much. And for that amount needed to pay off the bills, I wouldn't do anything crazy except keep working where I do and occasionally buy raffle and lottery tickets.

#43 Posted by CanadianWolverine (417 posts) - - Show Bio

Hagane Enna says:

"Leaving out the religious aspects of your answer, I agree."

Religious aspects? Oh, I am geussing you mean the paranormal studies. Hmm, not sure how that is religious, more like curious.

I've just always thought that we have a very limited view of what is possible in the western world, that there are things that are not easily studied by the scientific method because it is hard to steady phenomenon in a controled enviroment, they happen in the real world. I suppose if you threw enough economic power behind particular hard questions, you might come back with some answers. Having such mysteries solved might just help propel others to the stars just to find new ones or answers to the new questions any research might reveal to the light of common knowledge.

#44 Posted by Paragon (7293 posts) - - Show Bio

The craziest thing I would do for a billion dollars, would be to get the money, and give away 99% of it. Of course, it'd be given to things like cancer research, heart and stroke foundation, AIDS in Africa... Worthy causes. In the end, I would still have $10 000 000 to live extremely comfortably (If I've done my math correctly).

#45 Posted by Rotten gun (2509 posts) - - Show Bio

i'd under go medical surgery that would turn me into a lesbian rather than a straight male.

#46 Posted by iwan (572 posts) - - Show Bio

Rotten gun says:

"i'd under go medical surgery that would turn me into a lesbian rather than a straight male."

I like you.

#47 Posted by iwan (572 posts) - - Show Bio

iwan says:

"Rotten gun says:
"i'd under go medical surgery that would turn me into a lesbian rather than a straight male."
I like you."

I'll kill you last.

#48 Posted by Rotten gun (2509 posts) - - Show Bio

iwan says:

"iwan says:
"Rotten gun says:
I like you."
I'll kill you last."

#49 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

For that much money? I would....do things. Anything.

#50 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Shoot somebody!