What's next for Miz and Cena.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#1  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

So with Wrestlemania over and the Rock vs Cena at mania next year, ( most know this since Saturn made a thread). What do you think is next for these guys? Cena doesn't have anyone to fued with right now and no one was declared or showed signs of becoming the next number 1 contender for the Miz on Raw.

What do you guys think is next or what would you like to happen?

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By warlock360

Stone cold gets in , drinks some beer, throws them both over the top line and they're out. And that's the bottom line, cuz stone cold said so!

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@warlock360 said:
"Stone cold gets in , drinks some beer, throws them both over the top line and they're out. And that's the bottom line, cuz stone cold said so!

"

lulz
ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By ssejllenrad
@warlock360 said:
" Stone cold gets in , drinks some beer, throws them both over the top line and they're out. And that's the bottom line, cuz stone cold said so!

"
Quoted for Bottom Line!
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
honestly I would like to see Stone Cold wrestle again versus The Miz... that would be awesome
SuperTide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6  Edited By SuperTide

I think Miz will turn face within 6 months.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@SuperTide said:
" I think Miz will turn face within 6 months. "
I hope not, hes so over as a heel it's rediculous besides Raw has too many top faces Orton, Cena, Morrison, Triple H etc, they need to send some guys to smackdown. and above anything for Miz i wanna see him fued with Morrison, their match they had at the beginning of the year was amazing and a fued between them would benefit both, Morrison has the ring work, and Miz has the mic work. Both are polar opposites and would do wonders for eachother, besides WWE needs to push the younger guys.
SuperTide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By SuperTide
@god_spawn said:
" @SuperTide said:
I hope not, hes so over as a heel it's rediculous besides Raw has too many top faces Orton, Cena, Morrison, Triple H etc, they need to send some guys to smackdown. and above anything for Miz i wanna see him fued with Morrison, their match they had at the beginning of the year was amazing and a fued between them would benefit both, Morrison has the ring work, and Miz has the mic work. Both are polar opposites and would do wonders for eachother, besides WWE needs to push the younger guys. "
I feel that Mizanin has improved on his ring skills whereas Morrison hasn't improved on his mic skills. Only my opinion.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@SuperTide said:
" @god_spawn said:
" @SuperTide said:
I hope not, hes so over as a heel it's rediculous besides Raw has too many top faces Orton, Cena, Morrison, Triple H etc, they need to send some guys to smackdown. and above anything for Miz i wanna see him fued with Morrison, their match they had at the beginning of the year was amazing and a fued between them would benefit both, Morrison has the ring work, and Miz has the mic work. Both are polar opposites and would do wonders for eachother, besides WWE needs to push the younger guys. "
I feel that Mizanin has improved on his ring skills whereas Morrison hasn't improved on his mic skills. Only my opinion. "
They've both improved in both areas . Miz can cut a much better promo than Morrison, but Morrison has always been better in ring, his mic skills have improved but only to the point where he is showing confidence and clarity, not like how he used to be. But both are doing great IMO.
SuperTide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By SuperTide
@god_spawn said:
" @SuperTide said:
" @god_spawn said:
" @SuperTide said:
I feel that Mizanin has improved on his ring skills whereas Morrison hasn't improved on his mic skills. Only my opinion. "
They've both improved in both areas . Miz can cut a much better promo than Morrison, but Morrison has always been better in ring, his mic skills have improved but only to the point where he is showing confidence and clarity, not like how he used to be. But both are doing great IMO. "
Yeah. though to me, both lack the believeability(is that a word? heh) of being able to win real fights. At least Cena looks like he could beat someone up.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@SuperTide said:
" @god_spawn said:
" @SuperTide said:
" @god_spawn said:
" @SuperTide said:
They've both improved in both areas . Miz can cut a much better promo than Morrison, but Morrison has always been better in ring, his mic skills have improved but only to the point where he is showing confidence and clarity, not like how he used to be. But both are doing great IMO. "
Yeah. though to me, both lack the believeability(is that a word? heh) of being able to win real fights. At least Cena looks like he could beat someone up. "
Cena yeah, and Morrison is actually pretty seasoned in a few different martial arts i believe.