Whats Going Through Your Mind Right Now... 2.0

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

Loading Video...

Love Katy or hate her - this song should inspire you. Period.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#493952  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@wolverine08 said:
Loading Video...

"Truthfully, I want to rhyme like Common Sense, (I did Five mill) I haven't been rhyming like Common since."

That's one of the sickest lines in rap history.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#493953  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
Loading Video...

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 20

#493954 BumpyBoo  Moderator

"Nid yw'r byd yn troi o o'ch cwmpas, ond y dylai.

Dydw i ddim yn dweud eich bod yn berffaith, ond yr ydych yn wirioneddol yn dda iawn.

Dydw i ddim yn dweud rwy'n caru i chi, ond yr wyf yn ôl pob tebyg y gallai."

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#493955  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@bumpyboo said:

Dydw i ddim yn dweud eich bod yn berffaith, ond yr ydych yn wirioneddol yn dda iawn.

wat?

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

Man, Jessica Simpson looked good in Dukes of Hazzard...

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I need this:

No Caption Provided

Discover the many faces of the Moon Knight! Mercenary. Werewolf hunter. Super hero. Millionaire playboy. Cab driver. Ghost? Moon Knight is many things to many people, with the multiple personalities to match! Follow the Fist of Khonshu as he battles to find his place in the Marvel Universe in this collection of his earliest appearances. From his startling debut as a nemesis of Werewolf by Night to an unlikely stint with the Defenders, from encounters with Spider-Man and the Thing to the solo adventures that shaped a legend, relive the rise of the moon's specter of vengeance! Collecting WEREWOLF BY NIGHT (1972) #32-33; MARVEL SPOTLIGHT (1971) #28-29; DEFENDERS (1972) #47-50; PETER PARKER, THE SPECTACULAR SPIDER-MAN (1976) #22-23; MARVEL TWO-IN-ONE (1974) #52; MOON KNIGHT (1980) #1-4 - plus material from HULK MAGAZINE #11-15, #17-18 and #20; and MARVEL PREVIEW #21.

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#493959 BumpyBoo  Moderator

@bumpyboo said:

wat?

Dangit, did not even get a notif for this -_-

In English:

The world don't revolve around you but it should

I ain't saying you're perfect, but you're really really good

Ain't saying I love ya but I probably could

:)

It's from an approximate Welsh translation of this:

Magic_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

What has better stealth: Splintercell series,Metal gear solid series or Assassin creed series?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Penguins are awesome.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1
deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gotta be at work at 2:30am.

Da fck man.

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@dboyrules2011: Oh I remember that song. My grade 9 Science teacher played that song almost day to help motivate us. (this was about 2 or 3 years ago.)

Inverno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 6

When my girlfriend asks me to come over but I don't have a car

Avatar image for theamazingspidey
TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@theamazingspidey said:

@monsterstomp:

You seriously think Assassin's Creed will surpass MGS?... What... what... what are you?....

- TAS

Yes. I do indeed. Ubisoft are the pros at stealth implemented games.

What the heck?.... Have you ever heard of Metal Gear?...... METAL GEAR DEFINED THE STEALTH GENRE... heck, you can Google it up (I cannot freaking believe this) ^__^

- TAS

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Loading Video...

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

I just discovered this song and now I can't stop listening to it.

Loading Video...

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp said:

@theamazingspidey said:

@monsterstomp:

You seriously think Assassin's Creed will surpass MGS?... What... what... what are you?....

- TAS

What the heck?.... Have you ever heard of Metal Gear?...... METAL GEAR DEFINED THE STEALTH GENRE... heck, you can Google it up (I cannot freaking believe this) ^__^

- TAS

Such a typical MGS fan response, lol.

Metal Gear may have defined stealth, but Ubisoft mastered it.

TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingspidey said:

@monsterstomp said:

@theamazingspidey said:

@monsterstomp:

- TAS

- TAS

Such a typical MGS fan response, lol.

Metal Gear may have defined stealth, but Ubisoft mastered it.

Sorry - but AC is one of the worst stealth I've ever played in any video game. Ubisoft did a fantastic job with Splinter Cell, but Assassin's Creed is sh!t-tier stealth. Are you sure Ubisoft mastered it?... You still think so?... I invite you to have a look at this:

Loading Video...

- TAS

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingspidey: Wasn't very impressed with that video demonstration to be honest. Lack of fluid movement and agility, bodies being hot air ballooned to space?, Crouching around getting detected on more than a few occasions.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That Lord of The Rings game looks Fun... I wish you could play as that Sauron dude in it though.

TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingspidey: Wasn't very impressed with that video demonstration to be honest. Lack of fluid movement and agility, bodies being hot air ballooned to space?, Crouching around getting detected on more than a few occasions.

Get out of here... get out... ^__^

And you were impressed with Unity? You were impressed with Rouge AKA Watered Down Black Flag? Also - about being hot air ballooned to space, you DO know that was in The Dark Knight? You DO know that isn't fictional, and that that exists in real life?....

- TAS

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I never found myself in need of such things...

TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just discovered this song and now I can't stop listening to it.

Loading Video...

Heck yeah! Speaking of which, I was playing this tody >__>

- TAS

Avatar image for amazing_webhead
amazing_webhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

I should really stop goofing off and do that homework i'll need to hand in in a few hours...

TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Please... give me a good reason why Unity is better than MGSV. I LOVE both franchises, but I'm gonna hand this to MGS without a doubt, heh, heh ^__^

- TAS

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingspidey: About the hot air balloon, sorry, I watched without sound and I think its called skyhook. Splinter Cell Blacklist beat MGS V to it :P

And I am impressed with Unity, actually.

Loading Video...

1. The game is set in a time where the Protagonist is at a technological disadvantage. Which implements more strategy and tactics.

2. Even though at a technological disadvantage, Ubisoft manages to introduce new and effective tech without it being overpowered.

3. Navigation in Unity stomps any form of navigation in any current game.

In regards to Rogue, I've already worded my stance on that and you know it :P

TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp:

I'm playing Rouge in a couple of days here in Sydney at the EB expo >__>

- TAS

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingspidey: Eh, I'm not watching another 20+ minute video of potentially the same quality of the first video to put up. Lol.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingspidey: Eh, I'm not watching another 20+ minute video of potentially the same quality of the first video to put up. Lol.

No offence, but AC's stealth will never hold a candle to Metal Gear's gameplay - and this is coming from a guy who has been playing AC since 2008, and has attended the midnight launches and releases. Speaking of which, no one is telling you to watch the whole thing, you can simply pick out a couple of minutes or something >__>

I've also watched MGSV's gameplay at 60 frames per second on Gamersyde and it's much more fluid than the gameplay I posted, AND more fluid then Unity's. Oh, well - to each his own.

- TAS

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@magic_ said:

What has better stealth: Splintercell series,Metal gear solid series or Assassin creed series?

Out of those? I'd go with Splinter Cell.

TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08:

Best there is, which is best in stealth from the vids I posted above - MGS or AC: Unity?

- TAS

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp said:

No offence, but AC's stealth will never hold a candle to Metal Gear's gameplay - and this is coming from a guy who has been playing AC since 2008, and has attended the midnight launches and releases. Speaking of which, no one is telling you to watch the whole thing, you can simply pick out a couple of minutes or something >__>

I've also watched MGSV's gameplay at 60 frames per second on Gamersyde and it's much more fluid than the gameplay I posted, AND more fluid then Unity's. Oh, well - to each his own.

- TAS

And again, I never said AC is Ubisoft's best stealth work. I just said in general, Ubisoft are owning the stealth genre as far as I'm concerned. Unity is a major step up in the series (stealth-wise), and if you can't even fault the flaws of Ubisoft's work in that game, then this discussion is going nowhere, lol.

And when I said "fluid" I meant agility.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08:

Best there is, which is best in stealth from the vids I posted above - MGS or AC: Unity?

- TAS

Lol. Whatever game Kat Dennings is playing.

TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingspidey said:

@monsterstomp said:

- TAS

And again, I never said AC is Ubisoft's best stealth work. I just said in general, Ubisoft are owning the stealth genre as far as I'm concerned. Unity is a major step up in the series (stealth-wise), and if you can't even fault the flaws of Ubisoft's work in that game, then this discussion is going nowhere, lol.

And when I said "fluid" I meant agility.

From Splinter Cell, Assassin's Creed and MGS... I own, and have played, all three, and MGS blows the other two out of the water, although Splinter Cell's stealth is pretty good, and Assassin's Creed's stealth is "meh..."

With Metal Gear - you can crouch, crawl, climb, use Close Quarter's Combat, Disarm, lure guards, stealth takedowns, drive vehicles, call support buddies etc. etc. Please - tell me one reason why Splinter Cell has better stealth then the video I posted?

Take no offence to this, but this sounds delusional, and I'm not calling you delusional, because I love you in a bro way, but this is honestly just like this other guy on CV who thought the ASM movies would leave a bigger influence than Raimi's Spidey... which doesn't make sense at all - considering Metal Gear's always ahead in stealth. Always.

- TAS

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With Metal Gear - you can crouch, crawl, climb, use Close Quarter's Combat, Disarm, lure guards, stealth takedowns, drive vehicles, call support buddies etc. etc.

- TAS

That is actually pretty standard for stealth games, to be honest.

Ghost Recon: Future Soldier incorporates all that. You can crouch, crawl, climb, run from cover to cover with that Conviction influence, basic close quarter controls, lure, stealth takedowns, stealth synch shots, you already work as a team, use of the prototype cloak device, customize your own weapons, use drones as ambush tactics etc.

TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingspidey said:

With Metal Gear - you can crouch, crawl, climb, use Close Quarter's Combat, Disarm, lure guards, stealth takedowns, drive vehicles, call support buddies etc. etc.

- TAS

That is actually pretty standard for stealth games, to be honest.

Ghost Recon: Future Soldier incorporates all that. You can crouch, crawl, climb, run from cover to cover with that Conviction influence, basic close quarter controls, lure, stealth takedowns, stealth synch shots, you already work as a team, use of the prototype cloak device, customize your own weapons, use drones as ambush tactics etc.

Because I'm not going to argue with someone who hasn't played Ground Zeroes, then I'm going to direct you to this article which explains my claim >>> http://www.gamespot.com/articles/how-metal-gear-solid-5-ground-zeroes-revitalises-stealth-by-making-failure-fun/1100-6418681/ Heh, Heh, Heh... I think I'm gonna write an editorial about this >__>

- TAS

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingspidey: You won't argue with me because I haven't played MGS 5 and you select NOW to say that? :P

We haven't even played Unity and you seemed pretty confident :(

It don't even matter.

TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingspidey: You won't argue with me because I haven't played MGS 5 and you select NOW to say that? :P

We haven't even played Unity and you seemed pretty confident :(

It don't even matter.

This is because I've played every single AC game, and I've played Splinter Cell, and I've seen every single gameplay with AC: Unity, considering I'm a huge AC fan, heck - I also watched the clip with Arno in prison released a couple of hours ago...

... Sorry if I sounded rude ^__^

- TAS

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingspidey: Well Assassin's Creed is an above mediocre stealth game for me. I never contested it was better than MGS, I contested that Ubisoft was pushing out a very diverse stealth category as of late which the MGS series alone can't stand up to, what with Watch Dogs, Splinter Cell, Assassin's Creed, Far Cry, Rainbow etc. The diversity amongst those games in relation to stealth are phenomenal. And if you, the so called expert on stealth genre's, couldn't even flaw Unity, than I guess I'm done haha :)

TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Both identical missions, yet the approaches are... limitless - and that's what I love about Metal Gear. I'll leave you with that...

- TAS

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingspidey: Yeah, I've played nearly every major mission in Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood in at least 5 different ways. Keep em coming all day, bro :P

TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingspidey: Yeah, I've played nearly every major mission in Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood in at least 5 different ways. Keep em coming all day, bro :P

Some comments from IGN:

All I know is that Assassin's Creed's stealth isn't all that. I really liked Black Flag, but stealth wasn't really one of the reasons for it.

The stealth system in Assassin's Creed is awful (luckily they seem to be improving on it with AC Unity).

MGS defined stealth. And has the funnest stealth of any game I've ever played. Splinter Cell, The Last of Us and Hitman being other good examples of stealth done right.

Assassin's Creed is fun and all, but the stealth is garbage. MGS has the best stealth system in any game I've played so far.

I agree with all these ^__^ Many will tell you MGS has the best stealth, but, oh well, it's your opinion...

- TAS

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers