#201 Edited by burr787 (2504 posts) - - Show Bio
@NagolNuff said:

" @burr787: pffffffffffft stabing why get your hands dirty or get your hands to be use at all when you could use the mental wave of MIND CRUSHING...ring ring hello? MIND CRUSH lol "

My God 0_o......
.........you're right,How could I be so soft?
 
Here goes >_<..............................................................................................................................
 
 
 
 

 HA
#202 Posted by NagolNuff (2493 posts) - - Show Bio

after that pic...spaghetti....

#203 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

Christmas ..........................................

#204 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

"HELP! I'm trapped in a body!"

#205 Posted by LauraX23 (1764 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:
"
 
"

LOL!!
#206 Posted by burr787 (2504 posts) - - Show Bio

Rorschach is awesome

#207 Posted by Lunacyde (19319 posts) - - Show Bio
@LauraX23: Who is that in your av?
#208 Posted by LauraX23 (1764 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lunacyde: 
 
 
 
Lindsay Lohan
#209 Posted by Lunacyde (19319 posts) - - Show Bio

Ohh god I had no idea it was her...

#210 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio
@LauraX23 said:
" @Lunacyde: 
 
 
 
Lindsay Lohan "
Gross
#211 Posted by LauraX23 (1764 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" @LauraX23 said:
" @Lunacyde: 
 
 
 
Lindsay Lohan "
Gross "

"Gross" 
 
LMAO!!! 
HAHA YOU WISH YOU COULD BANG HER.
#212 Posted by Feral Nova (46783 posts) - - Show Bio

PEANUTOPOLIS!

Online
#213 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio
@LauraX23 said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" @LauraX23 said:
" @Lunacyde: 
 
 
 
Lindsay Lohan "
Gross "

"Gross" 
 
LMAO!!! 
HAHA YOU WISH YOU COULD BANG HER.
"
No I do not
#214 Posted by Lunacyde (19319 posts) - - Show Bio
@LauraX23 said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" @LauraX23 said:
" @Lunacyde: 
 
 
 
Lindsay Lohan "
Gross "

"Gross" 
 
LMAO!!! 
HAHA YOU WISH YOU COULD BANG HER.
"
No, we don't....she's a drugged up snob with anorexia and who knows what STDs......why would anyone want to "bang" her.
#215 Posted by LauraX23 (1764 posts) - - Show Bio


@Lunacyde:
 
 
 
WTF I WASN'T TALKING TO YOU

I WAS TALKING TO                Son_of_Magnus 
         o.O  

#216 Posted by Lunacyde (19319 posts) - - Show Bio

I am allowed to share my opinion. It just so happens my opinion coincides with Son of Magnus, and it was pretty rude of you to say that to him anyway. Especially considering Lindsey looks like a swamp troll these days.

#217 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lunacyde said:
" I am allowed to share my opinion. It just so happens my opinion coincides with Son of Magnus, and it was pretty rude of you to say that to him anyway. Especially considering Lindsey looks like a swamp troll these days. "

#218 Posted by Bio Guyver (6854 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" @LauraX23 said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" @LauraX23 said:
" @Lunacyde: 
 
 
 
Lindsay Lohan "
Gross "

"Gross" 
 
LMAO!!! 
HAHA YOU WISH YOU COULD BANG HER.
"
No I do not
"
For some reason, I feel bad for her.
#219 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio
@Bio Guyver said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" @LauraX23 said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" @LauraX23 said:
" @Lunacyde: 
 
 
 
Lindsay Lohan "
Gross "

"Gross" 
 
LMAO!!! 
HAHA YOU WISH YOU COULD BANG HER.
"
No I do not
"
For some reason, I feel bad for her. "
Her terrible life is her fault she does not deserve your pity
#220 Posted by LauraX23 (1764 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lunacyde: 
 
 
What ? That he's gay ....... how is that rude  O.o  
And why are you always arguing
  with me whether it's because 
I say I kinda look like X-23 
Because I like Twilight 
And now Lindsay Lohan

#221 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio
@LauraX23 said:
"

@Lunacyde: 
 
 
What ? That he's gay ....... how is that rude  O.o  
And why are you always arguing
  with me whether it's because 
I say I kinda look like X-23 
Because I like Twilight 
And now Lindsay Lohan

"
I take offense to this post.
#222 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

Boredom

#223 Posted by Lunacyde (19319 posts) - - Show Bio

Because...
I don't believe you.....this ones no biggie though
I hate Twilight and you seem to think I shouldn't be allowed to hate it.
I didn't mention anything until you got into it with SOM, I was biting my tongue. I could have said something as soon as you said it was Lindsay but I dind't because I'm a nice guy lol.

#224 Posted by LauraX23 (1764 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lunacyde said:
"Because... I don't believe you.....this ones no biggie though I hate Twilight and you seem to think I shouldn't be allowed to hate it. I didn't mention anything until you got into it with SOM, I was biting my tongue. I could have said something as soon as you said it was Lindsay but I dind't because I'm a nice guy lol. "


No
#225 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio
@LauraX23 said:
" @Lunacyde said:
"Because... I don't believe you.....this ones no biggie though I hate Twilight and you seem to think I shouldn't be allowed to hate it. I didn't mention anything until you got into it with SOM, I was biting my tongue. I could have said something as soon as you said it was Lindsay but I dind't because I'm a nice guy lol. "


YES "
#226 Edited by Lunacyde (19319 posts) - - Show Bio
@LauraX23:
How can you dispute that? It's a fact. I did not say anything negative until you said something to SOM. 
 
All I said was that I didn't recognise her. I could have said she was a Bottom-feeding succubus whore, but I refrained.
#227 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

Then you said I was a homosexual because I did not share your taste in woman

#228 Posted by LauraX23 (1764 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lunacyde said:

"I did not say anything negative until you said something to SOM. "

Aww defending your little boyfriend 
#229 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio
@LauraX23 said:
" @Lunacyde said:

"I did not say anything negative until you said something to SOM. "

Aww defending your little boyfriend  "
Why do you hate us so much?
#230 Posted by Lunacyde (19319 posts) - - Show Bio
@LauraX23: Well literally yes he is my friend, and I would imagine he is a boy/man considering his name involves the word son. So you could say that.
 
I don't see why you would say things like that, especially since you are trying to say Lindsay Lohan is hot (she's a two bagger)
#231 Posted by LauraX23 (1764 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" @LauraX23 said:
" @Lunacyde said:

"I did not say anything negative until you said something to SOM. "

Aww defending your little boyfriend  "
Why do you hate us so much? "

No you guys hate me  
You're just trying to get me banned
#232 Posted by LauraX23 (1764 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lunacyde said:
" (she's a two bagger) "


 
 What do you mean

 
#233 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio
@LauraX23 said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" @LauraX23 said:
" @Lunacyde said:

"I did not say anything negative until you said something to SOM. "

Aww defending your little boyfriend  "
Why do you hate us so much? "

No you guys hate me  
You're just trying to get me banned
"
No one hates you, you are just extremely defensive you need to loosen up a bit. I will extend a hand of friendship if you stop taking everything as a personal attack
#234 Edited by Lunacyde (19319 posts) - - Show Bio
@LauraX23:
If I was trying to get you banned I would flag your posts or tell a Mod on you. I have done nothing of the sort. I don't know why you would think I was trying to ban you. It's wild accusation like that which make me curious what is going on in your head.
#235 Posted by LauraX23 (1764 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lunacyde said:
" @LauraX23: If I was trying to get you banned I would flag your posts or tell a Mod on you. I have done nothing of the sort. I don't know why you would think I was trying to ban you. It's wild accusation like that which make me curious what is going on in your head. "

 
Not really
#236 Posted by Lunacyde (19319 posts) - - Show Bio
@LauraX23:
Not really what? You can't just say not really to my entire post.
#237 Posted by LauraX23 (1764 posts) - - Show Bio

Why not
#238 Posted by Lunacyde (19319 posts) - - Show Bio
@LauraX23:  Not really doesn't even properly address any of my points.
#239 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio
@LauraX23 said:
"
Why not "
Well we are being nice to you you could be nice back
#240 Posted by k4tzm4n (45907 posts) - - Show Bio

Laura...You really just need to take a breather before you post.  Step AWAY from your emotions and take a neutral look at the situation.  You'll come off as far more educated and in turn, earn the respect of your peers.  Luna hasn't done anything to "attack" you.  You actually began this by slandering another user.  Please, next time before you want to let your emotions type before you, think "will this make things worse? Or can I resolve this situation?"

Staff
#241 Posted by LauraX23 (1764 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" @LauraX23 said:
"
Why not "
Well we are being nice to you you could be nice back "

No you're not
#242 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio
@LauraX23: But we are
#243 Posted by LauraX23 (1764 posts) - - Show Bio

No
#244 Posted by Lunacyde (19319 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n said:
" Laura...You really just need to take a breather before you post.  Step AWAY from your emotions and take a neutral look at the situation.  You'll come off as far more educated and in turn, earn the respect of your peers.  Luna hasn't done anything to "attack" you.  You actually began this by slandering another user.  Please, next time before you want to let your emotions type before you, think "will this make things worse? Or can I resolve this situation?" "
Libel K4tz....slander is spoken :P
#245 Posted by k4tzm4n (45907 posts) - - Show Bio

Her message was so powerful that it actually provided audio, Luna =)
Staff
#246 Posted by LauraX23 (1764 posts) - - Show Bio

O.o
#247 Posted by LauraX23 (1764 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n said:
"Laura...You really just need to take a breather before you post.  Step AWAY from your emotions and take a neutral look at the situation.  You'll come off as far more educated and in turn, earn the respect of your peers.  Luna hasn't done anything to "attack" you.  You actually began this by slandering another user.  Please, next time before you want to let your emotions type before you, think "will this make things worse? Or can I resolve this situation?" "

I did not even see your post ........... 
You "attacked" me by saying Lindsay is ugly :)
#248 Posted by Lunacyde (19319 posts) - - Show Bio
@LauraX23:  I didn't say she was ugly until after you called SOM gay. Unless by you, you mean all of use collectively....
#249 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio
@LauraX23 said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
"Laura...You really just need to take a breather before you post.  Step AWAY from your emotions and take a neutral look at the situation.  You'll come off as far more educated and in turn, earn the respect of your peers.  Luna hasn't done anything to "attack" you.  You actually began this by slandering another user.  Please, next time before you want to let your emotions type before you, think "will this make things worse? Or can I resolve this situation?" "

I did not even see your post ........... 
You "attacked" me by saying Lindsay is ugly :)
"
We are not allowed to have opinions now?
#250 Posted by LauraX23 (1764 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" @LauraX23 said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
"Laura...You really just need to take a breather before you post.  Step AWAY from your emotions and take a neutral look at the situation.  You'll come off as far more educated and in turn, earn the respect of your peers.  Luna hasn't done anything to "attack" you.  You actually began this by slandering another user.  Please, next time before you want to let your emotions type before you, think "will this make things worse? Or can I resolve this situation?" "

I did not even see your post ........... 
You "attacked" me by saying Lindsay is ugly :)
"
We are not allowed to have opinions now? "

Nope