Whats Going Through Your Mind Right Now... 2.0

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

Right now, it just feels like my entire body is ailing and shutting down on me...I should see an doctor.

the_tree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#508102  Edited By the_tree

Always almost getting into wrecks.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's probably nothing though, just my hysteria acting up again..I may have a case of diabetes, as it does run in the family, and I ate like 200 grams of sugar ever day last week. If not more....

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1
deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Niccas get in they feelings too easy around here.

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Easy to point out the _ssholes. They keep regular.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#508108  Edited By King_Saturn

I got a feeling the Thunder will upset the Warriors in the First Round of the Playoffs if they make the 8th Seed. The way Durant and Westbrook are playing it seems highly possible.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The 9th seed??

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#508110 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

R E K T

R E K T

R E K T

R E K T

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#508111  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for knightsofdarkness2
Knightsofdarkness2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@ms-lola said:

@knightsofdarkness2: Oh wow, I am even more worried about Moon Knight. (:/)

Same here, he's been killed off around 3 times now though his Marvel Now series is doing fine so I don't see why they would need to kill him off but it's definitely possible.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Got To Love These N!ggas.

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

What does "flounging" mean?

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#508115 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

I'm more interested in what characters makes it to battleworld than the event itself.

Mostly for the reason they die with the old multiverse, & that's hard to retcon.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I don't feel like walking in the cold.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I guess teams can have the excuse now when they get beat by five touchdowns that the other team didn't put enough air in the football.

:P

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't actually see the Colts making excuses...the rule is the ball should be at a certain size, and the Patriots broke the rule, they should be punished and bashed accordingly.

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Meh. I don't care anymore.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well the Colts can't make excuses by the volume of how bad that got beat... you can't blame a minus of a pound of air in a football on a 38 point loss. They just sucked that bad.

Omega Ray Jay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 5

Better

KingVenus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going in my own path, and i'm loving the sh*t

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

....they lost because the Patriots were the far superior team, but the Pats factually broke a rule.

KingVenus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Being yourself is key foreal.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c901e667a76c
deactivated-5c901e667a76c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's still not the dirtiest I've seen a Massachusetts team play.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

....they lost because the Patriots were the far superior team, but the Pats factually broke a rule.

The rule is cannon fodder to me... as none of the referees or officials noticed these "deflated footballs" until after the fact apparently... I mean if the balls was so deflated then why wasn't this caught and fixed in game... instead of all the b!tching and moaning afterwards.

KingVenus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I miss Aaliyah. Better than Beyoncé by far.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#508129  Edited By jhazzroucher

No Caption Provided

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

The rule is cannon fodder to me... as none of the referees or officials noticed these "deflated footballs" until after the fact apparently... I mean if the balls was so deflated then why wasn't this caught and fixed in game... instead of all the b!tching and moaning afterwards.

Honestly, that doesn't matter. A rule is a rule; it's put there for you to follow. Several people who played the game has admitted a deflated ball is easier to catch and throw, I know we're not going to be couch coches and assume we know more about the sport than they do, right?

Plus, speaking from personal experience a ball with less air is easier to catch than one with a lot.

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#508131  Edited By Claymore1998
KingVenus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#508132  Edited By KingVenus

I don't know why, but i always support the "UnderDog" artist.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_saturn said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

Honestly, that doesn't matter. A rule is a rule; it's put there for you to follow. Several people who played the game has admitted a deflated ball is easier to catch and throw, I know we're not going to be couch coches and assume we know more about the sport than they do, right?

Plus, speaking from personal experience a ball with less air is easier to catch than one with a lot.

It does matter... because if the balls was so deflated then why was this not caught by the officials in game ? The deflated footballs was played with for 4 quarters right ? So you mean that for entirety of the game the officials didn't notice that the balls was flatter than normal until after the fact ? If the balls was so much flatter than usual then why wasn't it caught beforehand ?

I know that flatter footballs are easier to catch... that isn't the point. The point is that if the balls was so deflated that it caused an obvious advantage then why didn't the officials in game notice it themselves ?

KingVenus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fergie.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#508135  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@king_saturn:

It does matter... because if the balls was so deflated then why was this not caught by the officials in game ? The deflated footballs was played with for 4 quarters right ? So you mean that for entirety of the game the officials didn't notice that the balls was flatter than normal until after the fact ? If the balls was so much flatter than usual then why wasn't it caught beforehand ?

I know that flatter footballs are easier to catch... that isn't the point. The point is that if the balls was so deflated that it caused an obvious advantage then why didn't the officials in game notice it themselves ?

Official have other things to worry about besides feeling the amount of air in a ball. The fact that this isn''t the first time a player as spotted this, the Baltimore Ravens had suspicions about the weeks and apparently tipped the Colts of from what I heard. Not to mention, a league investigation proved the balls were indeed deflated by about 2 pounds each, a substantial amount.

Avatar image for violet_davenport
Violet_Davenport

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The thing that's questionable to me is Brady claiming he didn't feel a difference in the ball in the second half

KingVenus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#508137  Edited By KingVenus

F**k You B*tchessss

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_saturn:

Official have other things to worry about besides feeling the amount of air in a ball. The fact that this isn''t the first time a player as spotted this, the Baltimore Ravens had suspicions about the weeks and apparently tipped the Colts of from what I heard. Not to mention, a league investigation proved the balls were indeed deflated by about 2 pounds each, a substantial amount.

But if something is obviously wrong ( as in a football being 2 pounds deflated ) even if the Officials are not worrying about feeling the amount of air in a Football... wouldn't a 2 pound difference in air inflation be obvious in feel from a regular inflated football ? I mean if it's that blatantly different in size... then why wasn't it caught beforehand ?

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@king_saturn:

But if something is obviously wrong ( as in a football being 2 pounds deflated ) even if the Officials are not worrying about feeling the amount of air in a Football... wouldn't a 2 pound difference in air inflation be obvious in feel from a regular inflated football ? I mean if it's that blatantly different in size... then why wasn't it caught beforehand ?

I don't know, ask the officials. You're starting to make this sound like some kind of conspiracy against the poor Cheetriots Patriots. :P

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KingVenus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#508141  Edited By KingVenus

True Football fans arguing over whether the ball had the just right amount of air in a ball throughout the game.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#508142  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

F*ck them other niggas because I'm down for my niggas, f*ck them other niggas 'cause, F*ck them other niggas, I'd ride with my niggas, I'll die with them niggas, F*CK THEM OTHER NIGGAS~

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#508143  Edited By King_Saturn

@king_saturn said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@king_saturn:

I don't know, ask the officials. You're starting to make this sound like some kind of conspiracy against the poor Cheetriots Patriots. :P

Not a conspiracy... the Patriots have been caught cheating before. I just don't see how this is such a blatant offense considering the officials didn't even notice the variation in deflation in the balls if it was obvious that the balls was under deflated.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#508144  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@king_saturn said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@king_saturn said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@king_saturn:

Not a conspiracy... the Patriots have been caught cheating before. I just don't see how this is such a blatant offense considering the officials didn't even notice the variation in deflation in the balls if it was obvious that the balls was under deflated.

*Shrugs* As I said before, I have no idea why the officials didn't notice if it several opposing players did right of the bat.

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I guess I'm back to dissing again. Some c*cksuckers deserve it...

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is Batman really a Superhero ?

Avatar image for deactivated-5c901e667a76c
deactivated-5c901e667a76c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*Shrugs* As I said before, I have no idea why the officials didn't notice if it several opposing players did right of the bat.

The only possible reason I can think of is that someone paid off the officials.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#508148  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@xwraith said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

The only possible reason I can think of is that someone paid off the officials.

Possible. I wouldn't put anything past the Cheetriots! >=(

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hot topic? Why?

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers