• 106 results
#1 Posted by OverLordArhas (7793 posts) - - Show Bio

Once in a while I moonlight and think of this, how about you?

Is it a choice you made or did not, like some forgone possibility.

#2 Posted by RulerOfThisUniverse (6366 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman.

#3 Posted by OverLordArhas (7793 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Edited by Wolverine08 (45578 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine.

#5 Posted by SoA (5243 posts) - - Show Bio

Rich .

#6 Posted by TifaLockhart (14157 posts) - - Show Bio

I could have dated the owner of the used videogame store but I chickened out.

#7 Posted by OverLordArhas (7793 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by Wolverine08 (45578 posts) - - Show Bio

I regret letting my perfectionism maje me avoid taking chances, and making me feeling inadequate.

#9 Posted by Joygirl (19951 posts) - - Show Bio

I regret everything I've ever done.

#10 Posted by OverLordArhas (7793 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl said:

That is deep. There are times when I do too, specially when remembering my blunders in life.

#11 Posted by MyNameWasDeleted (679 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl said:

don't you dare~ it all had to happen to make you who you are today, and, you might think how great it would be to take a pill and become someone else... but the truth is you wouldn't know how to be anyone but you, and I think you're pretty damn awesome

#12 Posted by Joygirl (19951 posts) - - Show Bio

@overlordarhas: It was actually weird for me too. I looked back and realized my life has been a sequence of mistakes, and if I could do it again I have no clue what I'd change.

#13 Edited by Batman242 (4862 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by Joygirl (19951 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Edited by Manchine (4185 posts) - - Show Bio

I wish to be someone in shape again. =)

I wouldn't change anything else about myself.

#16 Posted by OverLordArhas (7793 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl said:

@overlordarhas: It was actually weird for me too. I looked back and realized my life has been a sequence of mistakes, and if I could do it again I have no clue what I'd change.

Well admitting you made a mistake is a step forward as they say.

#17 Edited by batmannflash (6226 posts) - - Show Bio

I wouldn't change who I am but I wouldn't mind getting a green lantern ring........

#18 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (11097 posts) - - Show Bio

Someone immortal.

#19 Edited by CHUCKY47 (254 posts) - - Show Bio

LORD MARVEL (DC)

#20 Posted by The_PAIN (720 posts) - - Show Bio

Taking my studies for granted, I could have graduated with honors.

#21 Posted by OverLordArhas (7793 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_pain said:

Too bad. One of the things you can never get back.

#22 Posted by The_PAIN (720 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_pain said:

Too bad. One of the things you can never get back.

Yeah, Basically. :(

#23 Posted by ARMIV2 (8847 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh man, where do I begin?

#24 Posted by MyNameWasDeleted (679 posts) - - Show Bio

"If I could start again,

A million miles away,

I would keep myself,

I would find a way"

#25 Posted by MysteriousUsername (1210 posts) - - Show Bio

I wish, I wish I knew what I wanted to be or really what I am.

#26 Posted by Joygirl (19951 posts) - - Show Bio

Relevant.

#27 Edited by ShadowSwordmaster (16424 posts) - - Show Bio

I have no regrets , I live with the choices that I had made and made better ones.

#28 Edited by Omnicrono (2128 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl said:

Hmm...

There's always forgiveness and a second chance, my friend. :)

EDIT: But, sometimes, forgiving yourself is the hardest part.

#29 Posted by lilben42 (2601 posts) - - Show Bio

A hero.

#30 Edited by Omnicrono (2128 posts) - - Show Bio

To anyone who will listen,

Understand that it is not my intention to sound "preachy" with this, or force my beliefs on anyone. So forgive me in advance if it comes across that way. You don't have to believe everything (or anything) that I believe, or vice versa, in order to find truth in the message.

I just want you to know that God loves you.

If there are moments and choices in your life that you regret (we all have them), and that has placed a heavy burden on you that you can never seem to overcome, please know that you can go to God and He will gladly take all you burdens and make you into the best possible version of you that you could ever hope to be.

And the truly awesome thing? That "best possible version of you" is simply the REAL you. That's it! It's the person that you are deep inside, the one you were always meant to be and that God created you to be.

We get weighed down with such heavy burdens, regrets, guilt, shame... and all of it keeps us chained (metaphorically) and living in the past, and prevents us from truly moving forward with our lives. Well, you can move on.

You may not believe in God, and that is completely up to you. I am not saying that you have to, and I will not judge you. But know that God the Father, Jesus Christ the Son, and the Holy Spirit, loves you. You can go to Him. He will forgive you. He will take your burdens.

My friend, I promise you this.

Grace and peace in Christ,

Jake

#31 Posted by OverLordArhas (7793 posts) - - Show Bio

To anyone who will listen,

Understand that it is not my intention to sound "preachy" with this, or force my beliefs on anyone. So forgive me in advance if it comes across that way. You don't have to believe everything (or anything) that I believe, or vice versa, in order to find truth in the message.

I just want you to know that God loves you.

If there are moments and choices in your life that you regret (we all have them), and that has placed a heavy burden on you that you can never seem to overcome, please know that you can go to God and He will gladly take all you burdens and make you into the best possible version of you that you could ever hope to be.

And the truly awesome thing? That "best possible version of you" is simply the REAL you. That's it! It's the person that you are deep inside, the one you were always meant to be and that God created you to be.

We get weighed down with such heavy burdens, regrets, guilt, shame... and all of it keeps us chained (metaphorically) and living in the past, and prevents us from truly moving forward with our lives. Well, you can move on.

You may not believe in God, and that is completely up to you. I am not saying that you have to, and I will not judge you. But know that God the Father, Jesus Christ the Son, and the Holy Spirit, loves you. You can go to Him. He will forgive you. He will take your burdens.

My friend, I promise you this.

Grace and peace in Christ,

Jake

- Epic.

- Agree with you, but past memories of warmth and security can be a burden too. One example is the lost of a loved one. :(

#32 Posted by Abocado (666 posts) - - Show Bio

It is hard to understand oneself.

#33 Posted by OverLordArhas (7793 posts) - - Show Bio

@abocado said:

@mysterioususername said:

It is hard to understand oneself.

Admitting that you do not understand is a sign of wisdom.

“To know that you do not know is the best. To pretend to know when you do not know is a disease.”

-Lao-Tzu

"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

-Socrates

#34 Posted by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

i wish i was a playa and genius like tony stark got tons of women, instead of a geek.

#35 Edited by GraniteSoldier (8933 posts) - - Show Bio

I always wonder if I was in a different cover position, or perhaps could run faster, if there would be a few good men here today that aren't. There wasn't anything anyone could do, but still... But one can't dwell on such things. It would drive me insane. But it still creeps up sometimes.

I look at regrets as an opportunity to learn. To find my weaknesses and strengthen them. To improve myself. Always one more step forward, and learn more about myself and what I can be capable of as a human being, a man, a friend, and a brother.

#36 Edited by OverLordArhas (7793 posts) - - Show Bio

I always wonder if I was in a different cover position, or perhaps could run faster, if there would be a few good men here today that aren't. There wasn't anything anyone could do, but still... But one can't dwell on such things. It would drive me insane. But it still creeps up sometimes.

I look at regrets as an opportunity to learn. To find my weaknesses and strengthen them. To improve myself. Always one more step forward, and learn more about myself and what I can be capable of as a human being, a man, a friend, and a brother.

#37 Posted by Abocado (666 posts) - - Show Bio

i wish i was a playa and genius like tony stark got tons of women, instead of a geek.

What is wrong with being a GEEK? Geeks make the world go round today.

#38 Posted by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

nothing wrong with being a geek, i just wish i had swagger like tony stark and was rich. tony stark is smooth probably the comicbook character with the most swag in comics.

#39 Posted by Abocado (666 posts) - - Show Bio

nothing wrong with being a geek, i just wish i had swagger like tony stark and was rich. tony stark is smooth probably the comicbook character with the most swag in comics.

Point taken Bro :)

#40 Posted by AnyWhichWayButUp (760 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm pretty content with my life sure I think back to what I could've done different, but then the thought occurs to me '' We don't learn from where we succeed, but where we fail''. I keep that to heart and keep moving forward.

#41 Posted by camera_guy (233 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the way I am now but if i think of it.......Snip......Snip......hu....hu......WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

#42 Edited by OverLordArhas (7793 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the way I am now but if i think of it.......Snip......Snip......hu....hu......WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Calm down man. LOLZ

#43 Posted by OverLordArhas (7793 posts) - - Show Bio

Bumb

#44 Posted by The_PAIN (720 posts) - - Show Bio

Boo Huu! Suck it man, roll with the punch.

#45 Posted by Yokergeist (12355 posts) - - Show Bio

I wish I didn't chicken out of letting a radioactive spider bite me. I would've been Spiderman.

#47 Edited by The_PAIN (720 posts) - - Show Bio

@overlordarhas: Do you think you are living your life to the fullest?

#48 Posted by The_PAIN (720 posts) - - Show Bio
I think this also applies to this thread.

#49 Posted by OverLordArhas (7793 posts) - - Show Bio

@batmannflash: @mynamewasdeleted: @manchine: @the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk: @mynamewasdeleted: @joygirl: @the_last_son_of_czarnia: @soa: @wolverine08: @rulerofthisuniverse: @abocado: @omnicrono: @granitesoldier: @mega_spidey01: @anywhichwaybutup: @camera_guy: @supernategames:

@the_pain said:

@overlordarhas: Do you think you are living your life to the fullest?

I do not think so, there are so many thing I wish to do. BTW, great question.

What do you guys think if ask the same question (Do you think you are living your life to the fullest?)?

#50 Edited by batmannflash (6226 posts) - - Show Bio

@overlordarhas: no, unfortunately not. I'm not living my life to the fullest to be honest