What Would Your Exo-Suit Be Like And Styled After?

INLIFE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By INLIFE

There Is A Really Simple Logic For This:

You have no powers, but an intellect that allows you create to astonishing technology more advanced than the time you live in. You create an exoskeleton that gives you powers whether it is bio, nano, or purely mechanical gear. However, the most difficult thing about the creation process comes up.........What Would It Look Like?

It can be modeled after any superhero's costume as long as there some feature you are willing to elaborate on. For example, you are using Ultimate Thor's suit and state that the front headlights contain energy that somehow empowers your organic muscle to superhuman levels or provide shielding to give you invulnerability.

You can unleash your creativity as long as there is some small explanation. It does not have to be all Iron-Man Exoskeleton designs.

There really is no limit.......

Here Is My Exo-Suit:

Mr. Majestic
Mr. Majestic
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Majestic Style.

The suit forms multiple layers above the wearer, with the suit having a completely different molecular structure. It tinkers with the user's body, giving a wide array of superhuman abilities. Feats demonstrated by the suit are possible through both physical and nonphysical means.

Invulnerability: The outer layers capture energy in a wide range of forms. Solar or kinetic, the captured energy is used to form multiple energy fields to protect against physical trauma and things like subatomic changes. The energy also allows the molecular structure of the organic layers to adhere to a level powerful enough to the point where no known earthly material can puncture the layers. There is a continuous energy field that protects the user and their physical integrity when performing superhuman feats. The layers are also capable of increasing their density and forming even more layers for quicker protection. There is also an increase the in the wearer's density and tissues if extra durability is required. One must go through a huge amount of energy absorption, nearly unbeatable force fields, increased density of both the layers and wearer, as well as the suit's very special created bulletproof skin given to the user to beat the wielder of this powerful weapon.

Super Strength: The suit is capable of increasing the user's density, musculature type, and bio electric output to simulate tremendous physical strength. There is also a type of anti-gravity fields and energy created by the suit, allowing objects to negate all inertia and gravity, allowing them to simply float. Yet this energy somehow corresponds with the suit and allows complete control of the object. Thus, feats that are physically impossible can be achieved by the being who wields this powerful battle suit. There is also much more about this suit than what meets the eyes...........

Flight: The suit creates it's own gravi-meteric field by using the user's body for all the necessary changes. The gravitational field is what allows the user to leap very tall heights. Opposing magnetic fields are also generated for added propulsion. It is still unclear how the suit is capable of faster than light travel, but it has shown such an unimaginable feat.

Super Speed: To protect the user and use energy much more efficiently, the suit establishes such feats using nonphysical methods. The user does not move himself at both subsonic and supersonic speeds by physical action but by some form of push. An energy field is created around the user, creating a push and allowing them to move without using a single muscle. However, it is traditional for the user to simulate physical running.......Human nature. Alien as well.

Heat Vision: The suit accomplishes this in three ways. The first is releasing kinetic energy to heat and increase the movement of the molecules and atoms in the air. Second method is releasing the captured energy, preferably solar, in extremely focused beams by the molecules in specific locations inside the helmet. The user's eyes become red for to give a more precise aim and a much more frightful look in battle. The suit protects the integrity of the wearer throughout these operations.

Supervision: The suit is able to modify the user's vision by multiple means. The chemical receptors are changed for a wider vision that covers the spectrum. Special lenses are formed that seem to be capable of nearly limitless magnification. All of these things also seem to be accomplished by means that are not purely physical.

Super Senses: The suit increases the energy input and the density, allowing very powerful senses. The wearer can hear a voice of a specific person on a different continent. Same applies for smell, touch, etc.

Superhuman reflexes: The suit increases the user's reaction time to the point where time nearly slows down to him. Even at subliminal speeds, the user can perceive the world around him much like a normal person would perceive a car coming normally from around a corner. However, to retain the user's sanity, the reflex time is changed depending on the occasion.

AND MUCH MUCH MORE...............

OK, So I went somewhat above and beyond with this...........

Don't criticize my beautiful science, I wish I could get more into details about all of it and the suit itself but I have to leave.

Again, Yours Does Not Have To Be As Long And Boring As Mine.........

..........Just Choose A Comic Book Character's Costume..........Make It Into Some Sort Of Armor..........Give A Feature That The Armor Contains..........Like The Ultimate Thor Example WAY, WAY, Above......

Just Make Sure To Have Fun!!!.........Or Whatever People Do.........

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By renamed040924

My suit will be modeled after the classic Cyborg Ninja stylings of Frank Jaeger.

Complete with Samurai Sword and electric sparks, most of my abilities stem from neural connectors. My reflexes, reaction time, and thought process will all be sped up. Additionally, I have complete access to a variety of combat techniques in my database, which allows me to instantly learn any fighting style I want on a whim.

The suit itself features stealth camouflage capabilities, making me invisible, solidifying my status as a true ninja.

@creativity

INLIFE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By INLIFE

@nickzambuto:

I totally want one of those!

Thank for participating nickzambuto, your exo-suit sounds really good.

Really wish to see a Frank Jaeger ninja suit again somewhere in the future MGS games.........

CrimsonCake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By CrimsonCake

Leap Frog, It's pretty simple. The Springs will allow me to jump at least 50 feet in the air.

INLIFE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By INLIFE

@CrimsonCake said:

Leap Frog, It's pretty simple. The Springs will allow me to jump at least 50 feet in the air.

Would Have Never Thought Such A Thing Was Possible...........Ingenious Innovation CrimsonCake.

CrimsonCake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By CrimsonCake

@INLIFE said:

@CrimsonCake said:

Would Have Never Thought Such A Thing Was Possible...........Ingenious Innovation CrimsonCake.

Now that I think about it, 50 feet might be a little too much >.>

INLIFE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By INLIFE

@CrimsonCake said:

@INLIFE said:

@CrimsonCake said:

Now that I think about it, 50 feet might be a little too much >.>

Assured Splatter...............Unless the suit has a bounce function.

INLIFE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By INLIFE

Why Aren't More People Joining? Curse My Unpopularity Curse..........

But Seriously, I Want To See People's Ideas!...........I Am Sure There Would Be A Great Number Of Awesome Exo-Suits.

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Guardiandevil83

I actually entertained the idea of being a vigilante and creating an Exo battle suit. Best I could tell you is that it would be based on the Robin/Batman costume from the films. The idea was to buy a surfers wet suit and somehow modify it to my needs. (I am not kidding) Steel toed boots for easily kicking down doors without much pain caused to the wearer, and brass knuckles attached to leather gloves for the obvious. Extra padding for added protection against knives and piercing weapons. And night vision googles built into the mask for night recon. The body suit itself would already help somewhat with low tempertures. My goal was to make it durable enough to withstand the ocassional fall, knockdown, drag-out brawl. But still allow me to manuever, run, jump, fight, ect.

No Caption Provided

The suit would look like these images here. minus, the cap and cowl. The mask I had in mind would be more ninja like. The costume would be black.

INLIFE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By INLIFE

@Guardiandevil83 said:

I actually entertained the idea of being a vigilante and creating an Exo battle suit. Best I could tell you is that it would be based on the Robin/Batman costume from the films. The idea was to buy a surfers wet suit and somehow modify it to my needs. (I am not kidding) Steel toed boots for easily kicking down doors without much pain caused to the wearer, and brass knuckles attached to leather gloves for the obvious. Extra padding for added protection against knives and piercing weapons. And night vision googles built into the mask for night recon. The body suit itself would already help somewhat with low tempertures. My goal was to make it durable enough to withstand the ocassional fall, knockdown, drag-out brawl. But still allow me to manuever, run, jump, fight, ect.

Carbon Nanotubes, man they will solve all your problems except the budget. They could even give you superhuman strength if you are close to peak. There are many new technologies being researched.......It is all very exciting.

Anyway, want to include some sort of image? You could add a couple of images of the Robin/ Batman costumes from the films and some images of the tech (nightvision goggles, etc...:)

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@nickzambuto: I used to always love Grey Fox's costume, even as a kid.
Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Guardiandevil83

@INLIFE said:

@Guardiandevil83 said:

Carbon Nanotubes, man they will solve all your problems except the budget. They could even give you superhuman strength if you are close to peak. There are many new technologies being researched.......It is all very exciting.

Anyway, want to include some sort of image? You could add a couple of images of the Robin/ Batman costumes from the films and some images of the tech (nightvision goggles, etc...:)

How exactly do I get the pics? Thats what I intended to do actually. lol

INLIFE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By INLIFE

@Guardiandevil83 said:

@INLIFE said:

@Guardiandevil83 said:

How exactly do I get the pics? Thats what I intended to do actually. lol

Google? Just Get An Image Of Each Separate Item That Your Suit Is Influenced On And Put It In Your Original Post.

For Example,

• Put An Image of The Suits (Influenced Your Exo- Suit)
  • Then Put An Image Of A Pair Of Night- Vision Goggles And State How It Relates To Your Suit. All You Have To Do Is Post An Image, The Written Explanation Of The Goggle's Relation To Your Exo-Suit Is Optional. You Could Do The Same For The Other Items That Are Not Found In The Batman Film Suits.
KnightRise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By KnightRise

Superboy style.

Le MS Paint at its finest...

-Fully functioning solar battery: the suit simulates the Kryptonian solar energy biomatrix but on an finitely more vast scale. The suit is directly linked to a dimension existing inside the core of the Universes's oldest star, which itself is another Sun. The suit is a bio-organic latice weave of atomic particles found in the core. This grants the wearer many fusion based abilities. However, because of the destructive potential of these powers, use are strictly limited inside the Earth's atmosphere or on its surface. Most abilities fall under one of two categories:

*Controlled Fusion: the wearer can release concentrated flames hydrogen and helium in the form of nuclear energy. The density and volume of the flames are subject to manipulation. In denser dosages, the blasts have limited concussive forces. The blasts are accompanied by increasing amounts of heat, which is capable of reaching temperatures higher than the Sun's core. Any nuclear radiation or waste energy is recycled in a process that defies thermomechanics. When damaged beyond reprive, the wearer can dematerialize inside the nearest star. Fusion occurs at the subatomic level, boosting the each cell's metabolisim and *Stamina. When active, the wearer's feaures, eyes, and hair and build are altered as a means of disguise.

*Electromagnetic Manipulation: similar to the real life effects of the Sun, the wearer can discharge EM energy as well. At minimum, this ability includes an EMP radius that disturbs technolgy like that of a solar flare. To add damage to Fusion Blast, the wearer can combine limited amounts of either for more raw force. Conversly, combining the powers also generates an electromagnetic field around the suit that diminishes kinetic energy directed toward the wearer, simulating *Invulnerability. These magnetic forces can be directed outward, simulating *Super Strength or around the wearer for *Flight at *Subluminal Speed. The full power of combining Fusion and EM manipulation results in an actual Magnetic Storm, capable of eviscerating the surface of the Earth many times over. EM energy is also channeled through the nueral and skelatal-muscular systems, dramaticaly increasing reactionary time and thought processes.

The powers of the suits are not finite; through me thinking of new powers skill and experience more abilites can evolve.

Avatar image for stmichalofwilson
StMichalofWilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 107

#15  Edited By StMichalofWilson
The Best Exo-Suit IMO
The Best Exo-Suit IMO

Powers:

• Electromagnetic Manipulation
  • Super Strength
  • Durabiltiy
  • Super Senses
  • Superhuman Agility
  • Personalized Computer within the suit
  • Battle Disk
INLIFE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By INLIFE

@KnightRise said:

Superboy style.

-Fully functioning solar battery: the suit simulates the Kryptonian solar energy biomatrix but on an finitely more vast scale. The suit is directly linked to a dimension existing inside the core of the Universes's oldest star, which itself is another Sun. The suit is a bio-organic latice weave of atomic particles found in the core. This grants the wearer many fusion based abilities. However, because of the destructive potential of these powers, use are strictly limited inside the Earth's atmosphere or on its surface. Most abilities fall under one of two categories:

*Controlled Fusion: the wearer can release concentrated flames hydrogen and helium in the form of nuclear energy. The density and volume of the flames are subject to manipulation. In denser dosages, the blasts have limited concussive forces. The blasts are accompanied by increasing amounts of heat, which is capable of reaching temperatures higher than the Sun's core. Any nuclear radiation or waste energy is recycled in a process that defies thermomechanics. When damaged beyond reprive, the wearer can dematerialize inside the nearest star. Fusion occurs at the subatomic level, boosting the each cell's metabolisim and *Stamina. When active, the wearer's feaures, eyes, and hair and build are altered as a means of disguise.

*Electromagnetic Manipulation: similar to the real life effects of the Sun, the wearer can discharge EM energy as well. At minimum, this ability includes an EMP radius that disturbs technolgy like that of a solar flare. To add damage to Fusion Blast, the wearer can combine limited amounts of either for more raw force. Conversly, combining the powers also generates an electromagnetic field around the suit that diminishes kinetic energy directed toward the wearer, simulating *Invulnerability. These magnetic forces can be directed outward, simulating *Super Strength or around the wearer for *Flight at *Subluminal Speed. The full power of combining Fusion and EM manipulation results in an actual Magnetic Storm, capable of eviscerating the surface of the Earth many times over. EM energy is also channeled through the nueral and skelatal-muscular systems, dramaticaly increasing reactionary time and thought processes.

The powers of the suits are not finite; through me thinking of new powers skill and experience more abilites can evolve.

That Is A Really Great Concept KnightRise.........Thank you for sharing your ideas!

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Joewell911

@INLIFE: followed for an awesome thread. I will tell you mine later, for i am young and have a bed time :P

KnightRise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By KnightRise

@INLIFE: Thank you!

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Joewell911

I call a Samus Style

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#20  Edited By Rumble Man

Rappers be Jealous

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#21  Edited By TheCannon

I would want Terry McGinnis' Batsuit.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Joewell911

Looks:

+
+
No Caption Provided

Samus suit with that Spiderman colors

Features:

This suit runs on a highly radioactive crystal that can't be found on earth.

Super Strength: Up to 100 tons at max

Superspeed: 110mph at top speed

High Durability: Can tank city busting attacks with trouble

Aquatic: Can go into the deep depths of the ocean with ease

Space: Can survive the pressure of space for up to a year

Anti-Gravity Field: Can cut off gravity around the suit for up to an hour with out having to recharge

EMP: Able to cut off anything electric in a 1 mile radius

Jet Boots: Lets the user jump/fly up to 100ft in the air ( in earth gravity )

Shields:Can survive almost anything but can't move while shields are up

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

not fin yet but i'll edit in a bit

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 17

#23  Edited By Samimista

@nickzambuto said:

My suit will be modeled after the classic Cyborg Ninja stylings of Frank Jaeger.

Complete with Samurai Sword and electric sparks, most of my abilities stem from neural connectors. My reflexes, reaction time, and thought process will all be sped up. Additionally, I have complete access to a variety of combat techniques in my database, which allows me to instantly learn any fighting style I want on a whim.

The suit itself features stealth camouflage capabilities, making me invisible, solidifying my status as a true ninja.

Looks like we were both thinking the same.

KnightRise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By KnightRise

@TheCannon: C'mon, make it fun! Get pictures and describe new powers!!

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#25  Edited By TheCannon

@KnightRise said:

@TheCannon: C'mon, make it fun! Get pictures and describe new powers!!

Okay.....

No Caption Provided
Batman Beyond #2 (2010)
Batman Beyond #2 (2010)
Terry McGinnis by Craig Cermak
Terry McGinnis by Craig Cermak
Terry McGinnis - by Alberto Muriel
Terry McGinnis - by Alberto Muriel
No Caption Provided
Batman Beyond
Batman Beyond
Batman Beyond
Batman Beyond

I know have:

• cloaking
  • magnetic boots
  • rocket jets
  • scarlet retractable bat wings
  • digital audio recorder
danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#26  Edited By danhimself
No Caption Provided
renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By renamed040924

@Samimista said:

Looks like we were both thinking the same.

Alternately, (and this one is a bit more original), my cyborg body will me modeled after one Albert Wesker.

I constantly wear a long black overcoat to hide my metallic body. When it's time for combat, I rip it off dramtically and throw it into the wind, revealing a silver plating in place of skin.

My eyes glow red, and use my combination of superhuman strength, speed, and implanted combat skill to bring a swift end upon my enemies.

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Esquire

@INLIFE: My suit would be an organic one, along the lines of the way Ultimate Venom was created. This would allow for it to be self-repairing and feed off of my own energy, rather than requiring fuel or electricity or something of the like.

I would want it to look something like the Raime Black Spidey suit:

No Caption Provided

I love the black and silver contrast. Anyway, it would grant me all of the standard Spidey-style symbiote abilities, and it would also stretch and shapeshift extensively, allowing for gliding and things of that nature. It would grant enhanced vision and hearing, as well as a healing factor, and would also go without the pesky personality of its own. So it's basically an enhanced symbiote, with none of the downsides.

INLIFE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By INLIFE

@Esquire said:

No Caption Provided

@INLIFE: My suit would be an organic one, along the lines of the way Ultimate Venom was created. This would allow for it to be self-repairing and feed off of my own energy, rather than requiring fuel or electricity or something of the like.

I would want it to look something like the Raime Black Spidey suit:

I love the black and silver contrast. Anyway, it would grant me all of the standard Spidey-style symbiote abilities, and it would also stretch and shapeshift extensively, allowing for gliding and things of that nature. It would grant enhanced vision and hearing, as well as a healing factor, and would also go without the pesky personality of its own. So it's basically an enhanced symbiote, with none of the downsides.

I was also thinking of an exo suit that would use the symbiote:

Venom #4 - Mike McKone
Venom #4 - Mike McKone

The suit was made by a brilliant scientist looking for the swiftest way to install powerful fear and any war. While others were working on experimental powererd exo-skeletons using robotics, the scientists viewed the best option as biological. An artificial living material (XNA) was used to do the feats required. It augments the user as well as create a form of suit surrounding him. The immunity system of the wearer was adapted to accepting the artificial cells. On the battlefield, the wearer of the suit is considered virtually unbeatable. There is no known weakness to be taken advantage of......Thus, one is easily doomed if in the wearer's way.

• Superhuman Strength
  • Superhuman Stamina
  • Superhuman Durability
  • Force Fields (Electric, Magnetic, Kinetic)
  • Superhuman Speed, Agility, and Reflexes
  • Accelerated Healing Factor
  • Wall-Crawling
  • ESP (Spider-Sense)
  • Camouflage Capabilities (Thermal Adaptation, Invisiblity From The Entire Electromagnetic Spectrum)
  • Constituent-Matter Generation
  • Constituent-Matter Manipulation (User's Body Does Not Change, Matter Can Only Be Added On Top)
  • Electric Discharge (Firing Mechanism)
  • Heat Discharge (Firing Mechanism)
  • Pheromone Control
  • Longevity
  • Superhumanly Acute Senses
  • Magnetic Perception
  • Electric Perception
  • Energy Absorption
  • Genius-level Intellect
  • Excellent Strategist
  • Multilingual
  • Military Training
Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Guess.

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#31  Edited By Rumble Man

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: Samus?

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#32  Edited By laflux

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

Guess.

Juggernaut from COD MW3.....................Nah just kidding

Probably Master-chief but I think Armour resembling the Arbiter would be just as cool.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

@Rumble Man said:

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: Samus?

Nope.

@laflux said:

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

Guess.

Juggernaut from COD MW3.....................Nah just kidding

Probably Master-chief but I think Armour resembling the Arbiter would be just as cool.

Yep. Master Chief's MJOLNIR armor.

Vortex13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#34  Edited By Vortex13

Powers associated with suit.

• Invisibility
  • Phasing
  • Little hooks on the hands and feet that allow me to climb up anything
  • Grappling hook launchers on both my wrist and shoot from the top of my hand with cables that can hold up too 4 tons and hooks that attach and release by a button on my the side of my index finger that I can touch with my thumb.
  • The hooks can separate at the end into 10 smaller hooks and unwind the cable allowing me to be attached to a greater surface area or attach too multiple targets and when they get pulled in the cable automatically rewinds itself.
  • A little laser that is attached to the palm of my hand in a circular gear and well revolve on the edge of the disk allowing me to cut a hole through anything.
  • Enhanced strength allowing me to lift 15,000 lbs. and increases my speed allowing to to run 80 mph and jump to a height of 30 ft with a stand still distance of 20 ft long and with a running start 60 ft.
  • Resistant from extremely low and high temperatures.
  • Bullet proof from most firearms, it would take a 50. cal machine gun to be able to cut through it and that would only be under constant fire from it.
  • Resistant to blunt force. For instance a regular truck driving at 60mph will fair much worse than the suit if the truck were to hit it.
  • Mac 10's on the thighs that are attached to bungee cables on the holsters so I can't loose them.
  • Sniper rifle attached to the back again with bungee cable
  • Little secure pockets all over my suit that hold things such as first aid supplies, extra ammo, tools, hacking equipment, explosives and bomb making/defusing stuff.
  • Blades that flip out of the side of the forearms for close combat.
  • And finally the visor that can switch to infrared, night vision, x-ray ability to be able to see skeletal structures physical weaknesses weapons as well as a constant information stream when voice activated to be online on who people are by being connected to DMV records as well as any medical records and any information available on the person that happens to be stored in a computer anywhere in the world.
Vortex13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#35  Edited By Vortex13

The costume would be a fusion of this-

and this-

Avatar image for ifdcruledtheworld
IfDCRuledTheWorld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The suits abilities are:

• Invisibility
  • Superhuman Strength (max 10 tons)
  • Superhuman Speed (Sonic speed)
  • Superhuman Reaction Time
  • Teleportation (only sight to sight)
  • Energy Shields (able to withstand atmospheric re-entry)
  • High Durability (Similar to Colossus)
  • Limited Flight (Similar to Ozai's flying skills)
  • Polarity Shifting (Suit is unaffected by outside magnetic forces)
  • Internal Power Source (Suit is unaffected by EMP blasts)
  • Spy Drones (Suit releases flying mini cams for 360 degrees of vision)

The helmets abilities are:

• Superhuman Senses (Mimics the sensory abilities of Superman)
  • Supercomputer (ability to download any data directly into subject's brain, "matrix" style)
  • Laser vision
  • Battle computer (using drones to accurately display surrounding area and offer strategies)

The suits weapons are:

• Two lightsabers
  • Energy Beams
  • Sonic Disruptors in palms
  • Laser Vision
  • Assorted supply of shurikens (explosive, tracking, etc...)
  • Grappling hooks
  • Electric Discharge (Either through hands or EMP bursts)
Kellar21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Kellar21

Mine would be a mixture between the Nanosuit 2 and Master Chief's Mjolnir Armor.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

It would have MJOLNIR VII protection and Nanosuit 2 improvements and interface-no "dead man walking thing"

GUNGNIR X MTBCAS(Multi Task Battlefield Combat and Suport) Power Armor

Abilities:

Full Awareness pack,integrating a radar,motion detector,and several energy reading equipment.Also has an integrated User-Armor interface with a computer that manages most suit functions while user focuses on combat.

Several vison modes:From Infrared and Nightvision to a special Scan with X-Ray mode.And binoculars.

Shields would be able to withstand some tank shells,Small Arms and Anti-Materiel rifle round would be no problem.

Armor can withstand anti-material rifle round to the visor,but it would be damaged considerably.

Armor can take several Tank shells it would be damaged.(no sniper shot on the helmet will pierce it,if you know what I mean)

Nano-Repair system,can make small repairs on the fly but for more complicated things it needs to stop and work,it can also convert materials to do it if energy is low(like steel,titanium and many metals)

Two wrist mounted plasma baldes for CQC and general cutting

It does have a virtually inexaustible power source,but output can be improved with secondary ones like absorbing eletricity and solar energy.

TV(Satelite),Radio and full comunication system.

It would have several modes to suit the situation:

Enhaced stats in Standard Mode-60km/h,10 tons and High jump capacity

Enhaced Speed Mode-120km/h

Enhaced Strength Mode-50 tons

Cloaking indefinately,has to turn off shields though.

Enhaced Armor mode,increasing shields durability to where it could withstand heavy fire from anti-tanks and heavy ordnance(it loses a lot of mobility though.

Lock Armor mode-Has to stay immobile but superchargers to shield to a point where it could withstand being close to a nuclear detonation,can withstand a tactical nuke at point zero,but it would severely damage to suit to the point it would take days to repair.

Repair Mode-It would need to be seated or laying down and preferably close to a good power source and raw materials to speed up the process.

Jump pack mode-It does have a short burst,medium to high velocity jump pack,can also be used to slow down landings(though the suit can withstand reentry)

Well that's the best I could come up with without making an Iron Man suit.Hope you guys like it.

INLIFE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By INLIFE
Action Comics #18
Action Comics #18

SuperConqueror Armor:

Most Of The Powers Below Have The Same Descriptions As The Majestic Conqueror Armor. The Armor Augments The Wearer Through Advanced Bio-Technologies Rather Than Methods Like Nano.............The Suit Is Far More Than What Is Needed To Conquer Earth.....

• Superhuman Strength (Max- 1,000 Tons.)
  • Invulnerability (Max- Withstanding 1 Megaton Nuclear Explosions.)
  • Flight (Max- Mach 45)
  • Super Speed-Running (Max- Mach 2)
  • Super Vision ( Electro-Magnetic Spectrum, X-Ray, Microscopic, Telescopic.)
  • Super Hearing (Max- Can Hear All Frequencies Up To 200 Miles.)
  • Super Smell
  • Heat Vision (Near Sun Temperatures.)
  • Electric Vision (Easily Capable Of Killing Humans.)
  • Immortality
  • Pheromone Manipulation.
  • Genus Level Intellect + Memory
  • Energy Absorption (Kinetic, Solar, Etc....)
  • Superhuman Reflexes (Max- 10,000 % More Than Humans.)
  • Equilibrium
  • Superhuman Agility
  • Visible Light Invisibility
  • Leadership