Posted by i_like_swords (17456 posts) 1 year, 5 months ago

Poll: What would you rather in a girl... (78 votes)

Attractive, intelligent, mentally unstable.. 51%
Attractive, mentally stable, literally dumb as a brick 38%
Mentally stable, intelligent, looks like a ballsack dragged through glass (no, not literally) 10%

Just to make it clear: Whatever one you choose, the area she lacks in, she lacks in to the HIGHEST extent you can possibly imagine.

#1 Posted by AllStarSuperman (22973 posts) - - Show Bio

I have to go with a ballsack dragged threw glass. It might be to good to pass up?

#2 Edited by KingOfAsh (3636 posts) - - Show Bio

Mentally unstable FTW

#3 Posted by Joygirl (19952 posts) - - Show Bio

Instability. Unless she is like, the Joker on meth, which may be a little frightening (yet terribly sexy all at once).

#4 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

I think I'd go bananas way faster trying to deal with some psycho girl than trying to explain the simplest of things to a chick

Option B it is

#5 Posted by PowerHerc (85335 posts) - - Show Bio

Not very good choices.

#6 Posted by SheenLantern (6903 posts) - - Show Bio

Dumb as a brick seems preferable...

#7 Posted by umbrafeline (5217 posts) - - Show Bio

it takes a crazy to know a crazy so I vote A

#8 Posted by danhimself (22714 posts) - - Show Bio

B....she may be dumb but at least she's not nuts

#9 Posted by biggkeem89 (1400 posts) - - Show Bio

Option A. All truly genius people are a little mentally unstable, I know that from experience( I have a high I.Q. and I'm nuttier than a fruitbat). I can handle crazy

#10 Edited by Bruxae (14008 posts) - - Show Bio

Id probably not take a relationship with any of these quite seriously so ill just go with the moron, atleast I can tap it without problems.

#11 Posted by The Stegman (26005 posts) - - Show Bio

B.

#12 Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (6269 posts) - - Show Bio

1...It's not even a contest.

#13 Posted by frogdog (3537 posts) - - Show Bio

B. Cause if she's as stupid as the OP's stated, then I could get away with a threesome

#14 Edited by Bruxae (14008 posts) - - Show Bio

Everytime I read this title I get this little 3 letter word in my head. :(

#15 Posted by mikethekiller (8485 posts) - - Show Bio

Those are all terrible options.

#16 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18713 posts) - - Show Bio

instability. No Matter how insane she is, i'm even crazier.

#17 Posted by Chaos Prime (10857 posts) - - Show Bio

Voted for the 1st choice as my GF does have a nightmare temper at times & admits its probably something mentaly not right with her & i mean Bad Temper.Has broken someones arm in the past & smacked a few other people about for the most minor of things.

But shes got a heart of Gold & making up is the best part of any relationship.

#18 Posted by consolemaster001 (6088 posts) - - Show Bio

A

#19 Posted by MysteriousUsername (1210 posts) - - Show Bio

B. I'm dumb anyway, so we can be dumb together. :)

#20 Edited by TDK_1997 (15075 posts) - - Show Bio

Mentally unstable.Who cares if she is crazy when she is hot and intelligent.

#21 Posted by ARMIV2 (8847 posts) - - Show Bio

The first one, as that seems to kinda be a thing with all of the women I've fallen for/been with for as short as I have.

#22 Posted by Omega Ray Jay (7964 posts) - - Show Bio

Would rather be on my own if those are the only options, but I must admit that last choice did make me chuckle.

#23 Edited by Juiceboks (10729 posts) - - Show Bio

B. Out of craziness and stupidity, stupidity annoys me the least. Truth be told these are all pretty bad options.

#24 Posted by warlock360 (28064 posts) - - Show Bio

A

#25 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (12419 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm sorta with an A already sooo yea

#26 Posted by i_like_swords (17456 posts) - - Show Bio

A couple of observations:

The majority of the vine values attractiveness as a vital component for their partner, or at least too important to not include.

The majority of the vine thinks that mental stability is the least important thing in a relationship.

To be honest, there is no right or wrong answer here.

You need to view your partner as sufficiently attractive for there to be any attraction there. Otherwise you'll be great friends but it could limit your romantic lives.

Having an intelligent partner, or someone you consider sufficiently intelligent is also important for there to be any chemistry there. If you have no topics to discuss or have to hold back a topic because your partner won't/can't understand, it won't work.

And being mentally stable is equally important. If your partner is paranoid, has a violent temper, hallucinates, is prone to nervous breakdowns and is on the whole completely self aware and insecure, it'll make a relationship near impossible because of the lack of trust and the fluctuating emotions.

The best answer for me is a mix of the three. I've noticed a lot of girls lack in at least one of these areas or are a jack of all trades. Being a jack of all trades is probably best, because it allows space for things like compassion, trust and modesty.

I know this one girl that's hot and she knows it, and is really intelligent, but she's the most paranoid, over thinking, self conscious, quick tempered people I know. She's seriously crazy when she wants to be.

Same thing with girls who are smart and alright in the head but I simply can't find them attractive no matter how hard I try.

Then there's the typical happy go lucky blondes that are thicker than a sack of bricks, but are hot and lack any insecurities.

(Disclaimer: Was using the blonde stereotype purely as an example. Hair colour doesn't determine intelligence.)

#27 Edited by lykopis (10746 posts) - - Show Bio

Yum -- slashed and mutilated ballsack....clearly #3.

#28 Posted by GraniteSoldier (8933 posts) - - Show Bio

Think I'd rather be single. I already have enough problems.

#29 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11723 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh god this so much.

#30 Posted by HolySerpent (12807 posts) - - Show Bio

Dumb as a brick seems preferable...

#31 Edited by TheAuroraChild (85 posts) - - Show Bio

@granitesoldier said:

I agree with this choice.

#32 Posted by MonsterStomp (20404 posts) - - Show Bio

Ballsack dragged through glass?

#33 Posted by SmoothJammin (2349 posts) - - Show Bio

no choice for sense of humor I see

#34 Posted by BadVoodoo (381 posts) - - Show Bio

Voted for the 1st choice as my GF does have a nightmare temper at times & admits its probably something mentaly not right with her & i mean Bad Temper.Has broken someones arm in the past & smacked a few other people about for the most minor of things.

This, but except an arm she broke my xbox and gaming PC... a 2000$ PC gone. I seriously don't know how you could pick anything besides 1.

p.s. i'm impressed a woman actually broke someone arm.

#35 Edited by doctor_bong_crosby (98 posts) - - Show Bio

The WOMAN closest to my dreams (not perfect, mind you: perfection doesn´t exist, and if it existed it wouldn´t be for any of us chumps...). Obviously, this is all IMO: has to be compassionate, with a great sense of humor, attractive enough FOR ME (beauty´s in the eye of the beholder) so that there´s that spark, that chemistry between us, and not significantly smarter or dumber than I am (otherwise it could be very frustrating for one of us).

And on the subject of beauty, one important item (on my part) is that I should be smart, mature and free of self-deluding ego enough as to not constantly compare her to the women sharing their lives with my family, friends or (if any) enemies.

But of all those those characteristics, the ones I value more are compassion and a sense of humor. Not just in women, but in all human beings in general.

#36 Posted by longbowhunter (7717 posts) - - Show Bio

I have a sinking suspicion not enough of these people posting have truly been in a relationship with someone who is mentally unstable.

#37 Posted by doctor_bong_crosby (98 posts) - - Show Bio

@longbowhunter:

I have a sinking suspicion not enough of these people posting have truly been in a significant relationship with anyone at all.

#38 Posted by Ostyo (9746 posts) - - Show Bio
#39 Edited by longbowhunter (7717 posts) - - Show Bio
#40 Posted by CHUCKY47 (254 posts) - - Show Bio

Mentally unstable like she does stuff realy crazy while still attractive I might go with this 1

#41 Posted by Sovereign91001 (5015 posts) - - Show Bio

C for me.

Looks fade so that's not the biggest selling point. I've dated vapid women and that's not something I'm looking to repeat. I've lived with mentally unstable people, couldn't date one. Give me brains and a stable personality.

#42 Posted by superstay (10494 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl said:

Instability. Unless she is like, the Joker on meth, which may be a little frightening (yet terribly sexy all at once).

THIS

d^_^b

#43 Posted by Chaos Prime (10857 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos_prime said:

This, but except an arm she broke my xbox and gaming PC... a 2000$ PC gone. I seriously don't know how you could pick anything besides 1.

p.s. i'm impressed a woman actually broke someone arm.

Sad thing about the arm breaking episode was that it was her brother whos arm she broke.Yep he was drunk at the time & being an arse but smaking him across the arm with a iron bar wasnt the best of things to do.

#44 Posted by Strider92 (16837 posts) - - Show Bio

Mentally unstable people are always the most fun to be around whether they are friends or partners. Gotta go with that cuz they are fun.

#45 Posted by TifaLockhart (14157 posts) - - Show Bio

Option b. it'd be fun.