Posted by MonsterStomp (13143 posts) 8 months, 15 hours ago

What would you rather have? (41 votes)

X-Ray Vision and Invisiblity 73%
Emma Watson 27%

X-Ray Vision and Invisibility: See through anything but lead, to any degree, at any place, at any time. So yes, you can go to sleep and you won't be looking at your brain. You can also become invisible to the naked eye, at any place, at any time. As you become invisible, so will anything you touch. This is for life. You have complete control over these powers.

Emma Watson: She will be your girlfriend, loyal, trustworthy and faithful. If you mess up by lying, being unfaithful or if she feels unappreciated, she'll dump you right then and there, grieve for a day and move on. You'll lose all contact with her if you screw up. You only get one chance here. This can potentially be for life, unless you blow your chance.

Emma Watson

#1 Posted by MonsterStomp (13143 posts) - - Show Bio

BOOM!

#2 Posted by The_Tree (6411 posts) - - Show Bio

To be the ultimate pervert or to get Emma Watson...

I'll go with the former.

#3 Edited by Fallschirmjager (11551 posts) - - Show Bio

That's a pretty hot picture no doubt, but I've never had the same "fanboyism" over Watson as a lot of people I know.

I'll take the powers thanks, they'll have more uses.

Now if you change it to say...Taylor Momsen....

#4 Edited by RulerOfThisUniverse (5602 posts) - - Show Bio

There's so much I can do with invisibility alone, so I choose that. And not to be a pervert!!!

#5 Edited by batmannflash (6109 posts) - - Show Bio

with X-Ray vision and invisibility I can be the ultimate creeper, so I guess I choose that hahah. Powers are more useful and I can still probably be a total pervert...

and I only get one chance with Emma Watson.

#6 Posted by Vortex13 (12156 posts) - - Show Bio

Powers. However I wouldn't use them to be a pervert.

#7 Posted by TheCannon (16073 posts) - - Show Bio

I honestly know nothing about Emma Watson (good pic though), so I'll just go with the powers.

#8 Posted by MonsterStomp (13143 posts) - - Show Bio

@batmannflash: You should have a little faith in yourself mate :P

#9 Posted by TifaLockhart (13830 posts) - - Show Bio

Either way I'm a pervert.

#10 Posted by Joygirl (15340 posts) - - Show Bio

Eh I have a very extreme personality. Emma will get tired of me after a short while and leave. However, I can use those powers REALLY effectively in the long run with time to think. I'd enter game shows and stuff. What's behind door #2? I know exactly what... I have X-Ray Vision. Invisibility will also be useful for various things.

#11 Posted by dondave (26660 posts) - - Show Bio

Emma Watson's not that hot, I'd take the powers

#12 Posted by MonsterStomp (13143 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by TifaLockhart (13830 posts) - - Show Bio

Anywho, I voted for Emma because I stand zero chance of ever getting a girlfriend.

#14 Posted by logy5000 (5525 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

Emma Watson's not that hot, I'd take the powers

Amen.

#15 Posted by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

emma watson.

#16 Edited by Juiceboks (5952 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, considering I have no relationship experience and the OP states if I "mess up" Emma is gone forever.. I'll take the option I have complete control over and can't lose even if I wanted to.

#17 Edited by MonsterStomp (13143 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks: Just don't do the big three. Don't lie, cheat or make her feel unappreciated, and you're set.

#18 Posted by Juiceboks (5952 posts) - - Show Bio

@monsterstomp The first two I don't usually do regardless(I never cheat on anything actually), but I wouldn't know how to make her feel appreciated. Not just because I haven't had a chance to make a girl feel appreciated, but that also depends on what she wants in a relationship and how I would try to treat her.

#19 Posted by MonsterStomp (13143 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (4682 posts) - - Show Bio

I can do better than Emma........

#21 Posted by kcjr (184 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know anything about that girl, but get yourself some superpowers and no woman could resist you!

#22 Posted by Juiceboks (5952 posts) - - Show Bio

@monsterstomp I honestly don't believe that anyone can keep any girl happy 100% of the time. There are gonna be instances in pretty much every relationship where one or both parties feel insecure, even if they don't care to admit it. It doesn't have to be a mistake their partner made, it's just part of human nature and we all go through it sometimes. So I suppose it's up to the significant other to comfort and help alleviate those feelings when they do surface. It's just for that me and my relationship experience extending no farther than a video game, those feelings are probably gonna come up sooner rather than later. And once they do, she drops my ass like a bad habit.

#23 Posted by Yokergeist (12345 posts) - - Show Bio

With superpowers all the chicks dig you.

#24 Posted by The Stegman (20734 posts) - - Show Bio

Emma Watson. X ray vision is close to useless, and what am I gonna do with invisibility? Rob banks?

#25 Posted by Bruxae (9262 posts) - - Show Bio

Emma is just an unspectacular girl, meh, id rather have real superpowers. I get women/men easily anyhow.

#26 Edited by Batman242 (4800 posts) - - Show Bio

Emma, I'd leech off of her.

#27 Edited by RisingBean (2861 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll take the powers. I'll be Ninja X.

#28 Posted by silkyballfro94 (1355 posts) - - Show Bio

Tough Choice but I guess the powers. They could come in handy in a fight or worse.

#29 Posted by TDK_1997 (13684 posts) - - Show Bio

X-Ray Vision and Invisibility.I don't even like Emma Watson.

#30 Posted by TheAcidSkull (15912 posts) - - Show Bio

emma.

i'd prefer the powers, but chose emma because i can't be trusted with powers ;P

#31 Posted by Aiden Cross (15513 posts) - - Show Bio

Powers.

#32 Posted by Samimista (20182 posts) - - Show Bio

@vortex13 said:

Same here! =D Unless if it's for Jensen maybe. 0.0

#33 Posted by jojjimbo (2472 posts) - - Show Bio

X-Ray Vision and Invisibility ftw....

#34 Edited by Vortex13 (12156 posts) - - Show Bio

@vortex13 said:

You know... I might use the x-ray on guys who drive those trucks that are jacked up on monster tires for no reason and the double exhaust pipes coming up like a mac truck when it's a regular run of the mill truck. So I can see if they (like I suspect) have tiny wangs and use this truck to compensate for it.

#35 Posted by Samimista (20182 posts) - - Show Bio

@vortex13 said:

@samimista said:

@vortex13 said:

You know... I might use the x-ray on guys who drive those trucks that are jacked up on monster tires for no reason and the double exhaust pipes coming up like a mac truck when it's a regular run of the mill truck. So I can see if they (like I suspect) have tiny wangs and use this truck to compensate for it.

Ha ha! xD It could be under all their fat. =O I'd be so scared to try to climb up a monster truck with how high they're off of the ground. 0.0

#36 Posted by Vortex13 (12156 posts) - - Show Bio

@vortex13 said:

@samimista said:

@vortex13 said:

Ha ha! xD It could be under all their fat. =O I'd be so scared to try to climb up a monster truck with how high they're off of the ground. 0.0

Hello Sammi! You use x-ray vision to see threw it all, duh. =P

#37 Posted by Samimista (20182 posts) - - Show Bio

@vortex13: =O Now that's almost as impressive as a kangaroo hula hooping!

#38 Posted by Vortex13 (12156 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh and however attractive Emma Watson is, I'm pretty sure she would get very tired of me constantly using Harry Potter innuendos in bed. I mean the women I have been in bed with in the past certainly got tired of it.