What Would You Do With These Powers? pt 2

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By lorbo

If you had the same powers as my character, what would you do with them in either the DC or Marvel Universe? You pick which universe. You get a year to stay there before you come back to real Earth. Have fun. Stay alive too I might add...

Powers:

Your immune to heat. You also have a classic superhero costume that is immune to heat as well.

1. You can telekinetically control anything that reflects the color blue to your eyes. You do it with an invisible force field that wraps around anything that reflects the color.

2. Transparent Vision: You can cause things your looking at to become transparent if you want. It becomes transparent to EVERYONE, not just you. So long your looking at it and you want it to be. This is great for seeing through the flames...you'll see...

3. Weapon/Tool: You have a fire torch that can shoot fireballs and project fire beams. You can also make flame shield around you, looks like magneto's except it's fire. The torch can drain though, when it does it requires 4 hours of recharging. If you flame up to nuclear levels the torch will drain after a minute of using it at that setting (nuke level is hotter than the center of the sun BTW).

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'd go to DC earth because it's safer than marvel earth. I would get a real job because with those powers I wouldn't survive as a superhero.