• 138 results
Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Nelomaxwell

So this dude Found out that his girl had given BJ's to 12 dudes consensually, while in a relationship with you, in the street. After the men tried to warn him with Pics and video, what does he do....? He get's back with her. Now I'm not to feel sorry for Beta male B!tches or Simps,so I think if she does this again he, knew what he was in for.

Does anyone think this guy is crazy or is it just me? @wolverine08, @laflux@cozy_da_djed_eye,@The_Deathstroker

(I'll probably get in trouble for this.) If this post is a problem please PM me @sc,@saren@vance_astro@god_spawn

Original post on ROK.

IF YOU'RE A REGULAR POSTER AND YOU HAVE AN ISSUE WITH THE POST JUST DON'T COMMENT. I'M LOOKING FOR ACTUAL ANSWERS NOT SNARKY ONES.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

He's just happy that them Based God's f*cked with his Bitch.

Loading Video...

Thoughts @dccomicsrule2011 ?

Jan_Valker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He's not crazy, he just lacks the nuts to leave for good his gf (see: spineless).

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Drunk White B!tches make my D!ck hard.......

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

Jmarshmallow

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 20

#6 BumpyBoo  Moderator

@nelomaxwell: It's only really the images that are a problem, if you can take them out and explain the situation instead of showing them, or even just edit out the language, then we should be alright :)

And yeah on topic, yes, I think he's crazy.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a162dd41dd64
deactivated-5a162dd41dd64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 100

User Lists: 6

I'd seriously question why I had her as my girlfriend in the first place, she doesn't exactly sound like a keeper.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bumpyboo: It would really take too long to quote the whole post. But I'll try.

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I mean, if I knew my girl had bukakked 12 dudes, even before I was with her, that would bother the hell outta me. Because that's just gross. 12 dudes PLUS pics and video, she's a grade A thot. And chances are, when you break up, she'll do something similar to that again.

That kind of girl ain't worth the time, no matter how hot she is.

I should take my own advice...

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 BumpyBoo  Moderator

@nelomaxwell: Thanks, it's only gonna keep getting flagged otherwise, and I wouldn't want to have to lock it :)

Raiiyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

did it happen during their relationship? cause then he's stupid...

If it was prior... your partners sex life prior to you is prior and no one's business but theirs... not even yours.

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 BumpyBoo  Moderator

@raiiyn said:

If it was prior... your partners sex life prior to you is prior and no one's business but theirs... not even yours.

Damn true, that :)

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Nelomaxwell

@bumpyboo said:

@raiiyn said:

If you read the article it's during their relationship. It's on the link.

Deathstroke02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd slay the b*tch.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this the same Broad that Sucked Danny Brown's dick live on stage during a concert.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I mean, if I knew my girl had bukakked 12 dudes, even before I was with her, that would bother the hell outta me. Because that's just gross. 12 dudes PLUS pics and video, she's a grade A thot. And chances are, when you break up, she'll do something similar to that again.

For this sir you get a follow. And yes they were together

Raiiyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bumpyboo said:

@raiiyn said:

If you read the article it's during their relationship. It's on the link.

Ahh, then yea, he's an idiot. I didnt click cause Im in class. Just skimmed what you posted.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This might not be an issue about being spineless. Maybe he's just into this kind of thing.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik said:

This might not be an issue about being spineless. Maybe he's just into this kind of thing.

This too is true. Some men like being cuckolded.

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By kidchipotle
@nelomaxwell said:

@arturocalakayvee said:

For this sir you get a follow. And yes they were together

Why thank you :D! Followed back as well

I must have skipped over the part saying they were together when that happened..now, if that's the case, and she cheated on him with 12 dudes, whether it be at once or at separate times, I'd ruin the b!tch's life

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bumpyboo said:

@raiiyn said:

Like, I don't mean to step on any toes here but...I take serious beef with this right here...

If you're in a serious committed relationship with someone, there really shouldn't be ANY secrets between you two. Now, obviously, if he/she doesn't want to know his partners sex life, then awesome! Ignorance is bliss after all!

But do you two truly believe that it's okay to not tell your significant other that you've been with more than a dozen guys? All of whom could have potentially given you an STD? It may be dormant, you don't know. I feel like it's your significant other's right to know about that, so that he can make a decision of whether that matters to him or not...

It just seems weird to me that you guys don't think sleeping with a large amount of people is something you should tell your significant other...

Now obviously this only applies when you're in a long-lasting, committed relationship. You don't need to go telling every guy/girl you wanna sleep with "Hey, wanna guess how many people I've slept with?!?! I'll give you a hint: Triple digits!"

Jmarshmallow

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Given that I'm a heterosexual woman this scenario doesn't apply.

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By BumpyBoo  Moderator

@jmarshmallow: I think that if you're clean, healthy and responsible when it comes to things like STD's then no, you don't owe anyone anything. That's the only thing a new potential partner really has any right to know, in my opinion. As long as you aren't putting them at risk, they don't need to hear about your past. I don't feel they are entitled to that information.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bumpyboo said:

@raiiyn said:

Like, I don't mean to step on any toes here but...I take serious beef with this right here...

If you're in a serious committed relationship with someone, there really shouldn't be ANY secrets between you two. Now, obviously, if he/she doesn't want to know his partners sex life, then awesome! Ignorance is bliss after all!

But do you two truly believe that it's okay to not tell your significant other that you've been with more than a dozen guys? All of whom could have potentially given you an STD? It may be dormant, you don't know. I feel like it's your significant other's right to know about that, so that he can make a decision of whether that matters to him or not...

It just seems weird to me that you guys don't think sleeping with a large amount of people is something you should tell your significant other...

Now obviously this only applies when you're in a long-lasting, committed relationship. You don't need to go telling every guy/girl you wanna sleep with "Hey, wanna guess how many people I've slept with?!?! I'll give you a hint: Triple digits!"

Jmarshmallow

Cosigned. Am I following you? If not I am now.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She's really just sounds like someone to have sex with then pass off to the next guy. Not someone to start a relationship with.

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cant believe he even thought about giving her another chance. If my girl even gave 1 guy a blow job while we were together it'd be over for good.

Raiiyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bumpyboo said:

@raiiyn said:

Jmarshmallow

Do you really sit there and take stock of the people you've slept with and keep a list or count to make sure you can tell future partners that you've been with them? Getting tested on a regular basis and providing your partner that information is essential yes. But detailing... "Soo back in college, I slept with jack and tom and stacy and michael and jenna. Then in grad school there was my two year relationship with dennis and we had four threesomes with some random bargirls, etc.

That's ridiculous. Sharing personal sex history and numbers can be seriously damaging to relationships by creating unwarranted standards in your partners head and feelings of inadequacy. There is no need to tell your partner, male or female, how many people you have slept with. Your sexual health is different. That doesn't mean you need to tell them a number. Because one or 20, the risk is pretty much the same. If that one had an std and its dormant, its dormant. And a lot of stds are actually dormant in people naturally. My friend Krystina had oral herpes at 15 (which is pretty much normal cold sores for those of you who didnt know) and she was a virgin who never even had a bf or a first kiss yet.

And if you're really paranoid like that, you better start counting who you have kissed too. Because a lot of stds can be transmitted that way. Or by getting an unhygienic tattoo. Or shaking someones hand while both of you have paper cuts and they have AIDs.

Keeping track of your own personal sexual health has no bearing on telling your partner the number of people you have slept with.

Avatar image for theamazingimmortalman
TheAmazingImmortalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This man is not only crazy but stupid

Raiiyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow: Also, if the reason you think your partner should know how many people you have slept with is STDs then you should tell every and anyone you have sex with. They have JUST as much right to decide whether they want to take that risk or not as a potential partner does.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She's really just sounds like someone to have sex with then pass off to the next guy.

Chauvinist. No Girl deserves to be treated like that :P

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I agree. Dude is crazy and dumb as sh*t. She's not keeper.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

@wolverine08 said:

She's really just sounds like someone to have sex with then pass off to the next guy.

Your reply was very beta.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik said:

This too is true. Some men like being cuckolded.

As far as what I would do, I would just leave the girl because that is not something I am willing to have in my relationship.

Everyone who says they would take violent actions are just being dumb. This is the real world. Violent actions have consequences that follow you for the rest of your life. Unless your life's top aspirations are to be working at a place that has an income level low enough that you don't have to pay taxes for the rest of your life, you need to keep your head on straight.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Wolverine008

@laflux said:

@wolverine08 said:

If a b%tch wants to be treated like a sex toy, I'mma treat her like a sex toy! :D

Avatar image for theamazingimmortalman
TheAmazingImmortalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

@wolverine08 said:

If a b%tch wants to be treated like a sex toy, I'mma treat her like a sex toy! :D

QFT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I mean, if I knew my girl had bukakked 12 dudes, even before I was with her, that would bother the hell outta me.

I'd be impressed, what with her lacking the equipment to perform said bukakke.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By w0nd

@jan_valker said:

He's not crazy, he just lacks the nuts to leave for good his gf (see: spineless).

doing the same thing over and over expecting different results is pretty insane :P

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

@wolverine08 said:I;

Your reply was very beta.

I'd think with all the Tyler the Creator and Lil B references people would see the sarcasm :p

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By kidchipotle

@squares said:

@arturocalakayvee said:

I mean, if I knew my girl had bukakked 12 dudes, even before I was with her, that would bother the hell outta me.

She was lacking the equipment? All you need is multiple dudes and she had 12 of them! Lol

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By danhimself

love is crazy thing...one of my best friends had been dating a girl for a long time...even married her eventually...she was actually sleeping with another one of our best friends the whole time....we all tried to tell him...the guy she was boinking even told him and he still took her word over everyone else

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arturocalakayvee said:

@squares said:

@arturocalakayvee said:

She was lacking the equipment? All you need is multiple dudes and she had 12 of them! Lol

Yes, she lacks equipment to bukakke, considering she lacks a penis (presumably). What you're talking about is her getting bukakked.

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By kidchipotle

@squares said:

@arturocalakayvee said:

@squares said:

@arturocalakayvee said:

Yes, she lacks equipment to bukakke, considering she lacks a penis (presumably). What you're talking about is her getting bukakked.

-.-

YOU KNEW WHAT I MEANT YA NITPICKER! :p

Avatar image for The_Deathstroker
The_Deathstroker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LMAO

"Pity the fool."

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bumpyboo said:

@jmarshmallow: I think that if you're clean, healthy and responsible when it comes to things like STD's then no, you don't owe anyone anything. That's the only thing a new potential partner really has any right to know, in my opinion. As long as you aren't putting them at risk, they don't need to hear about your past. I don't feel they are entitled to that information.

I'm not talking about a new, potential partner. I'm talking about someone who you've been in a committed relationship for some time now, let's say a year, asks you to give a rough estimate of how many guys you've been with (Truthfully I think it's a little weird if you didn't know EXACTLY how many people, but that's a different argument I suppose).

And if you've been with a large amount of people, it doesn't matter HOW clean, healthy, responsible, etc you are. You can still get STD's, and even if you go to get checked, they can be dormant and not affect you.

@raiiyn said:

Do you really sit there and take stock of the people you've slept with and keep a list or count to make sure you can tell future partners that you've been with them? Getting tested on a regular basis and providing your partner that information is essential yes. But detailing... "Soo back in college, I slept with jack and tom and stacy and michael and jenna. Then in grad school there was my two year relationship with dennis and we had four threesomes with some random bargirls, etc.

Are you telling me you DON'T know the amount of people you've slept with?

If anything, THAT'S ridiculous.

I'm not saying that you have to tell your significant other the people's names, age, address, occupation, cell phone number, social security number, etc., but you should certainly be able to be like "Yeah, I've slept with 30 people..." if they want to know that information.

That's ridiculous. Sharing personal sex history and numbers can be seriously damaging to relationships by creating unwarranted standards in your partners head and feelings of inadequacy. There is no need to tell your partner, male or female, how many people you have slept with.

Obviously you don't just go around sharing that information, but if your committed partner asks you and really wants to know, it is your obligation as a part of that relationship to be honest with them. A serious relationship is built on trust, and to withhold that information when they want to know is a serious breach of trust.

Your sexual health is different. That doesn't mean you need to tell them a number. Because one or 20, the risk is pretty much the same.

What? No? Not even close?

If I'm with one girl, that means I have one opportunity to get an STD. If I'm with 30 girls, that means I have THIRTY opportunities to get an STD.

How could you possibly say such a crazy statement?!?!

If that one had an std and its dormant, its dormant. And a lot of stds are actually dormant in people naturally. My friend Krystina had oral herpes at 15 (which is pretty much normal cold sores for those of you who didnt know) and she was a virgin who never even had a bf or a first kiss yet.

Weird story, but that doesn't change the fact that sleeping with more people increases the chance of an STD. That's just a fact.

And if you're really paranoid like that, you better start counting who you have kissed too. Because a lot of stds can be transmitted that way. Or by getting an unhygienic tattoo. Or shaking someones hand while both of you have paper cuts and they have AIDs.

*sigh*

You're not honestly equating having sex with shaking someone's hand, now are you?

Yes, all of those methods above can give you STD's. But that's a lot more rare than transmitting it sexually. Hence why it's called a SEXUALLY transmitted disease.

Keeping track of your own personal sexual health has no bearing on telling your partner the number of people you have slept with.

I totally disagree.

@raiiyn said:

@jmarshmallow: Also, if the reason you think your partner should know how many people you have slept with is STDs then you should tell every and anyone you have sex with. They have JUST as much right to decide whether they want to take that risk or not as a potential partner does.

I don't disagree.

However, as awful as it sounds, most people (myself included) don't really care about one-night stands on an emotional level.

If you're going to be in a committed relationship with someone, you have to accept the fact that honesty is the foundation. Without it, it's not a real relationship.

Jmarshmallow

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd said:

@jan_valker said:

doing the same thing over and over expecting different results is pretty insane :P

Loading Video...

Jmarshmallow

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

@laflux said:

Drunk White B!tches make my D!ck hard.......

Loading Video...

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

@wolverine08 said:

One day W08. Hopefully soon :P

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

@wolverine08 said:

@laflux said:

@wolverine08 said:

One day W08. Hopefully soon :P

DON'T DOUBT ME SON!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bumpyboo said:

I 100% agree.