• 0 results
#1 Edited by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

I mean you don't age, are immune to all diseases, can't be physically harming, and you can't die, period.

What would you do with your eternity?

m99

#2 Posted by LaserLambert (636 posts) - - Show Bio

probably mold the world in my image. it would take a while without omniscient power, but not dieing is a pretty handy talent, and I would have plenty of time to do it. It's good to have something to work towards.

#3 Posted by Deadcool (6809 posts) - - Show Bio

Travel around the world.

#4 Posted by cattlebattle (12669 posts) - - Show Bio

uh....everything, I'd have all the time in the world

#5 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle said:

Including become fluent in every language and visit every country?

m99

#6 Edited by weaponx (1566 posts) - - Show Bio

Be a super hero :).

Explore the world (like... all of it, ocean bottoms, volcanoes, etc), be an astronaut-- I could survive going to mars so I would be a great candidate. Continue college and earn many degrees...and MUCH more! Interesting topic.

#7 Posted by cattlebattle (12669 posts) - - Show Bio
@majestic99 said:

@cattlebattle said:

Including become fluent in every language and visit every country?

m99

Indeed, everything man, I would learn every kind of fighting style, marry every kind of woman, live in every country, learn every subject on the planet etc...............
#8 Posted by Kaaable (10 posts) - - Show Bio

I would rob a bank and use the money to buy a house and live the rest of life playing Xbox LOL

#9 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle:

Cool

m99

#10 Posted by dewboy01 (1876 posts) - - Show Bio
@majestic99
I would bang alot a butts.
#11 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@dewboy01 said:

@majestic99: I would bang alot a butts.

Disgusting.

m99

#12 Posted by CATPANEXE (9368 posts) - - Show Bio

The same things as normal, just with no end to the monotony in sight.

~ when you go from high class to the ritz, the towels stay the same.

#13 Posted by spartan92 (2520 posts) - - Show Bio

It would really be a pain if somehow you became trapped in a place were it would be very hard for someone to find you.

#14 Posted by Cozy_Da_Djed_Eye (10001 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle said:

I'd do this as well but I'd take the Kratos approach and murder as many gods as I can while I'm at it.

#15 Posted by venomyak (1443 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99: Depends do I still feel pain?

#16 Posted by Angol (538 posts) - - Show Bio

Repopulate the damn world

#17 Edited by Strider92 (16238 posts) - - Show Bio

Well first i'd put like a 10euro's in the bank and return a couple of million years later an be rich! Then i'd wander the world watching civilizations rise and fall until I got pissed a the frivolousness and lost potential of the human race. Get so annoyed and worked up i'd do what every other bored person with power does: Create a religion (Thats right I said it!) I could use to control everyone. For a couple of thousand everything would be fine then some guy would start to give people hope of freedom and i'd have to crush him into the ground like the other insects. Of course that would make him a martyr and i'd be stuck trying to quell a revolution not to mention if the guy turned out to be the Keanu Reeves of my evil plans i'd auto-lose due to PIS.

.......think i'll just stick to pizza delivery instead!

#18 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32993 posts) - - Show Bio

everything 

#19 Posted by venomyak (1443 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92: In your religion can you declare mondays sacred. That way if I join your religion I could say it is against my religion to go to school/work on mondays.

#20 Posted by Strider92 (16238 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomyak said:

@Strider92: In your religion can you declare mondays sacred. That way if I join your religion I could say it is against my religion to go to school/work on mondays.

Only if you declare me your master and bring me offerings to appease my almightyness!

#21 Posted by venomyak (1443 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92: Can't I just sacrifice one celebrity and get it over with? Wait since celebrity deaths come in three's I would really be sacrificing three celebritys to you.

#22 Posted by Strider92 (16238 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomyak: Depends on who you sacrificed. Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus's sacrifice would probably keep me happy for a couple of thousand years. Oh and part of my religion is that you must always be wearing a tuxedo unless sleeping (if you're a guy that is) a la Barney Stinson:

#23 Posted by aliensoldier105 (488 posts) - - Show Bio

if my immortality was coupled with the ability to fly FTL then i'd go around space to find a better planet than this one >D

#24 Posted by venomyak (1443 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92: What if my tuxedo catches on fire while chucking Justin Bieber into a volcano.

#25 Posted by Strider92 (16238 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomyak said:

@Strider92: What if my tuxedo catches on fire while chucking Justin Bieber into a volcano.

You would be granted pardon as you where doing my bidding(plus i'd be pretty happy now) but if you didn't get a new one within 2 hours i'd probably have to smite you.

#26 Posted by venomyak (1443 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92: What happens if your attempt to smite me fails and I say "If you can make God bleed the people will cease to believe in him. Then there will be blood in the water and the sharks will come." then pull a 30 foot great white from behind my back and chuck it at you.

#27 Posted by Strider92 (16238 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomyak said:

@Strider92: What happens if your attempt to smite me fails and I say "If you can make God bleed the people will cease to believe in him. Then there will be blood in the water and the sharks will come." then pull a 30 foot great white from behind my back and chuck it at you.

i'd say "My Super-Ex Girlfriend was quite a good movie" and let you live because you amused me.

#28 Posted by venomyak (1443 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92: Would I get promoted to pope of your religion if I sacrificed Justin Beiber and Miley Cyrus?

#29 Posted by Strider92 (16238 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomyak: Yes, but you'd also have to agree to undergo numerous biological enhancements to make you adept at killing all the people who would oppose and deny my almightyness. On the plus side you'd get to work from home, have your own schedule and you'd probably get a lot of stuff for free as the people would be to scared to deny you anything!

#30 Posted by venomyak (1443 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92: Can these "enchancments" include heat vision and do I get a cool hat?

#31 Posted by Strider92 (16238 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomyak said:

@Strider92: Can these "enchancments" include heat vision and do I get a cool hat?

Heat vision would cost you another sacrifice (Bendis, Bendis, Bendis!!!!!!) and yes you can have a cool hat as long as it match your tuxedo!

#32 Posted by venomyak (1443 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92:Can I get a tuxedo that matches this hat?

#33 Posted by Strider92 (16238 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomyak: Damn straight:

#34 Posted by venomyak (1443 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92: Do I have to be called the pope or can I be called "SIR EXECUTIVE BOSS MAN IN CHARGE OF INTERPRETING THE AWESOMENESS OF OUR LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!" (exclamation points non-optional)

#35 Posted by Strider92 (16238 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomyak said:

@Strider92: Do I have to be called the pope or can I be called "SIR EXECUTIVE BOSS MAN IN CHARGE OF INTERPRETING THE AWESOMENESS OF OUR LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!" (exclamation points non-optional)

You can if you enforce the law and the exclamation points are compulsory!

#36 Posted by SupremeHyperion (1523 posts) - - Show Bio

Never die of old age, probably tell a lot of really pointless stories to people who don't really care, and I would single handedly bring back the Zubaz zebra-print apparel craze every 150 years.

#37 Posted by venomyak (1443 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92: Can I have a crack squad of commandos?

#38 Posted by Inverno (13155 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92: Become the God-Emperor oF MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!

#39 Posted by Strider92 (16238 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomyak said:

@Strider92: Can I have a crack squad of commandos?

Yes you can as long as they are also dressed in tuxedo's and you must have at least one female member!

@CaioTrubat said:

@Strider92: Become the God-Emperor oF MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!

Damn straight I wanna look like this:

I want that sword!!!!!!

#40 Posted by venomyak (1443 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92: Does the girl wear a tuxedo too?

#41 Posted by Strider92 (16238 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomyak said:

@Strider92: Does the girl wear a tuxedo too?

Optional.

She must be smart but not necessarily a Tux!

#42 Posted by venomyak (1443 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92: Can my commandos have light sabers and a reality show?

#43 Posted by kamrenamir (212 posts) - - Show Bio

Boats & Hoes

#44 Posted by Strider92 (16238 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomyak said:

@Strider92: Can my commandos have light sabers and a reality show?

Only if the light sabers are red. Sure it can be like my universe's version of cops with camera's! Watch the commando's kill the heretic. Title can be "Hunt The Heretics".

#45 Posted by God_Spawn (37568 posts) - - Show Bio

Enjoy it for a few hundred years then when I realize everyone I ever cared about and will care about dies will drive me to insanity and upon the inevitable world blowing up learn how to space swim.

#46 Posted by jeanlucpicard (1845 posts) - - Show Bio

Become a super hero.

#47 Posted by Enemybird (3216 posts) - - Show Bio

join the army work my way up the ranks

#48 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

Get bored.

#49 Posted by Omega Ray Jay (7658 posts) - - Show Bio

Travel around, wait for space travel then see the universe.

#50 Posted by Phylos (2641 posts) - - Show Bio

Dedicate a few hundred years to learning about space travel/technology etc.

Then construct a vessel to leave the planet.