#1 Edited by drdanny10293 (2240 posts) - - Show Bio

i would travel to the future  

#2 Posted by King Saturn (225186 posts) - - Show Bio
go back to the 1990's ( circa 1992 ) and see my mommy again...
#3 Edited by Nefarious (22944 posts) - - Show Bio

Go back to the 1930s Soviet Russia and Nazi Germany. To see what life was like in that time. 

#4 Posted by drdanny10293 (2240 posts) - - Show Bio

i would go back to the past and see my great grandma for the first time

#5 Posted by Aronmorales (9305 posts) - - Show Bio

I would go back to my college tour and get to know her better.
#6 Posted by drdanny10293 (2240 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nefarious:
interesting
#7 Posted by Nefarious (22944 posts) - - Show Bio
@drdanny10293: Thanks, I like the thought of a time machine. 
#8 Edited by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

Haha, I just saw Twelve Monkeys again....

#9 Posted by danhimself (22720 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd mostly time travel

#10 Edited by Billy Batson (58372 posts) - - Show Bio
Give the time machine to me in the past.
#11 Posted by joshmightbe (24767 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd go back and get Lotto numbers 

#12 Posted by miki (1166 posts) - - Show Bio

i go back and want to see that i can help some people. and do some other think. i want to see my granparents. and other thinks 

#13 Posted by CrimsonAvenger (1162 posts) - - Show Bio

Go back to Ancient Greece or Renaissance Italy.

#14 Posted by mikethekiller (8492 posts) - - Show Bio

Bo back and prevent myself from doing dumb sh**

#15 Posted by velle37 (6038 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself said:
"I'd mostly time travel "

Lol, this.....
#16 Posted by Green Skin (2918 posts) - - Show Bio

Go back and hang out with Nikola Tesla.

#17 Posted by CaptinAwesome (317 posts) - - Show Bio

Go back in time and learn how to invent things take them to the begging of time and teach primitive man how to use it and how it works so the present would be super advanced. Screw up history, prevent the gun from being invented so everyone still fights wars with swords. Wait until people perfected there inventions kill and replace them and claim I invented it until I invented everything ever! Find out what really happened at Roswell just the typical stuff I guess... 

#18 Edited by BiteMe-Fanboy (8096 posts) - - Show Bio

-Meet John Wayne
-Go to a Led Zeppelin, Johnny Cash, and original Lynyrd Skynyrd concert 
-Back to the 90's to see my nanny and uncle
-Back to the 70's and 80's and see Star Wars when it originally hit theaters 
-Create Facebook, Girls Gone Wild, and Ebay first.

#19 Posted by haydenclaireheroes (7564 posts) - - Show Bio

I would go back to a time around when I was 4 or 5 when my biggest worry was what game I was going to play next. 

#20 Posted by primepower53 (5591 posts) - - Show Bio
@CaptinAwesome said:
"Go back in time and learn how to invent things take them to the begging of time and teach primitive man how to use it and how it works so the present would be super advanced. Screw up history, prevent the gun from being invented so everyone still fights wars with swords. Wait until people perfected there inventions kill and replace them and claim I invented it until I invented everything ever! Find out what really happened at Roswell just the typical stuff I guess...  "

lol, this.
#21 Posted by goldenshot80 (7303 posts) - - Show Bio

See my self in the future

#22 Posted by Truex (455 posts) - - Show Bio

Put the time machine in a DeLorean, travel to when they were filming Back to the Future, roll down the window and yell "GREAT IDEA!" then take off

#23 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio
@Truex said:
" Put the time machine in a DeLorean, travel to when they were filming Back to the Future, roll down the window and yell "GREAT IDEA!" then take off "
lmao
#24 Posted by drdanny10293 (2240 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#25 Posted by COINRETURNSLOT (1052 posts) - - Show Bio
I would go back in time, and steal Humphrey Bogart from Lauren Bacall.
#26 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9199 posts) - - Show Bio

Go to near future and pull up and print a copy of all the winning lottery numbers. 

#27 Posted by Metro_Man (583 posts) - - Show Bio

Meet Jesus. 

Shoot a 10 year old Hitler in the head. 

And then whatever else comes to mind after that. 

#28 Posted by Shadow_Thief (2502 posts) - - Show Bio

Discourage a young Uwe Boll from ever making a movie.

#29 Edited by ntb1124 (948 posts) - - Show Bio

go back even further invest in google or something similar....
then go back to some better advice on things I should or should not do!!!!!
go back to a few minutes before this post and give myself something funnier to say!

#30 Posted by mikethekiller (8492 posts) - - Show Bio

tell myself to take up muay thai instead of kung fu 

#31 Posted by Full_Spectrum (1532 posts) - - Show Bio

i have such a long list it's not even funny. There are at least a dozen people i would save. Bonzo, Cobain, Hendrix, Bon Scott, Lincoln, Leonidas, ect... I'd buy the first 71 chevelle to ever roll of the line. I'd invest heavily in Enron just to sell out at the last minute. whisper in that snipers ear that it is ok to kill that german soldier, even though he's wounded (hitler). and deliver a shipment of AK 47's to the guys on bunker hill. then i'd start having fun...

#32 Posted by ssejllenrad (12790 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd trade my money for old money.. Go back in time and trade that money for gold (or land)... Go into the future and trade that gold (or land) into money. Convert that money into present money and return to present. I bet my money'll increase. Inflation is a wonder if you have a time machine...

#33 Posted by Full_Spectrum (1532 posts) - - Show Bio
@ssejllenrad said:
" I'd trade my money for old money.. Go back in time and trade that money for gold (or land)... Go into the future and trade that gold (or land) into money. Convert that money into present money and return to present. I bet my money'll increase. Inflation is a wonder if you have a time machine... "
or get 800 dollars in gold, go back to 1835. buy half of california. sell it off piece by piece in 1850. you'll get your money back a thousandfold. then go buy somewhere like manhattan in 1700. Sell it off piece by piece and you'd make SOO much money. and you can do that over and over... 

or, be the guy that discovers gold in California, and mine the living hell out of it before anyone knows it's even there. one guy during the first months of the gold rush pulled 180,000 dollars in gold in three days. adjusted for inflation that's like 3.4 million dollars...
#34 Posted by ntb1124 (948 posts) - - Show Bio
@Full_Spectrum said:
" @ssejllenrad said:
" I'd trade my money for old money.. Go back in time and trade that money for gold (or land)... Go into the future and trade that gold (or land) into money. Convert that money into present money and return to present. I bet my money'll increase. Inflation is a wonder if you have a time machine... "
or get 800 dollars in gold, go back to 1835. buy half of california. sell it off piece by piece in 1850. you'll get your money back a thousandfold. then go buy somewhere like manhattan in 1700. Sell it off piece by piece and you'd make SOO much money. and you can do that over and over...   or, be the guy that discovers gold in California, and mine the living hell out of it before anyone knows it's even there. one guy during the first months of the gold rush pulled 180,000 dollars in gold in three days. adjusted for inflation that's like 3.4 million dollars... "
Is that really the way inflation works, if you had 180,000 dollars back then it would be more like 10 bucks today, because money is worth less now, or maybe I am confusing it with buying power, I admit I did not do well in those classes.
Anyways I am slow so I will move on, I like these ideas, land is the way to go, If my great grandfather could have held on to all his land he was forced to sell in the early 1900s we could sell it now for absurd amounts of money!!
#35 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
" go back to the 1990's ( circa 1992 ) and see my mommy again... "
O o

#36 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23238 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly, I don't think I'd do anything. I'd be too afraid of ****ing with the Time Space Continuum and all that. 

#37 Posted by TheSheepHerder (11944 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd go to the date April 1st, 2011, at 10:56P.M

#38 Posted by hydrabob--defunct (14833 posts) - - Show Bio

I would go back in time to the 1800s and conquer the world, with the technology of today then have some kids and make them rulers of the world and go back to the present so I can enjoy my rein as Supreme Ruler of the world in my time.

#39 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14340 posts) - - Show Bio

I would go back and watch a few things that would make me laugh from my past. Then go to the future and see how my life has changed. basicly be safe and boring with time machine

#40 Posted by notoriousbcb (356 posts) - - Show Bio

Get drunk with the Rat Pack in their heyday, then creep up to the first day Apple stock was available and load up, then cruise back to the present and enjoy the windfall. . .

#41 Posted by Full_Spectrum (1532 posts) - - Show Bio
@ntb1124 said:
" @Full_Spectrum said:
" @ssejllenrad said:
or get 800 dollars in gold, go back to 1835. buy half of california. sell it off piece by piece in 1850. you'll get your money back a thousandfold. then go buy somewhere like manhattan in 1700. Sell it off piece by piece and you'd make SOO much money. and you can do that over and over...   or, be the guy that discovers gold in California, and mine the living hell out of it before anyone knows it's even there. one guy during the first months of the gold rush pulled 180,000 dollars in gold in three days. adjusted for inflation that's like 3.4 million dollars... "
Is that really the way inflation works, if you had 180,000 dollars back then it would be more like 10 bucks today, because money is worth less now, or maybe I am confusing it with buying power, I admit I did not do well in those classes. Anyways I am slow so I will move on, I like these ideas, land is the way to go, If my great grandfather could have held on to all his land he was forced to sell in the early 1900s we could sell it now for absurd amounts of money!! "
that's really how it works. money today is worth less, so having any money then would be exponentially higher today. the value of the US dollar has fallen by a factor of 21 since the gold rush, so having one dollar then is the equivalent of having 21 dollars today. so if you want to know how much something was worth, just double the price and add a zero. what's surprising is how much relative inflation there was back in the goldrush, a single egg could run you up to five dollars. yeah, a hundred bucks for an egg.... and we think 4 dollars for gas is bad...