What would you do?

Knightly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Knightly1

So, I've noticed that the world has its fair share of problems. There's war, violence, use of drugs, etc. There are many people who complain yet few who do something about or at least try to.
So, in this thread let's come up with solutions for problems listed. I will create a list problems I can think of(I will add more at anybody's suggestion) and you try and come up with a feasible solution to it.
 Note: Obviously, we can't fix many of these problems in just a year or two, but let's try and keep the solutions for these problems somewhat obtainable in the near future. And, to make this easier, I have put a letter next to each problem. Put the letter next to the solution for each problem.
A: War
B: Economic Recession
C: Disease
D: Poverty
E: Drugs

cyberninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By cyberninja

The answer is simple, let's kill all the politicians and rulers of every country and replace them with Nobel Peace Prize winners. 

Aiden Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Aiden Cross

Rich people (whoms paycheck isn't representative for the work they actually do) pay more taxes than the poor people (who actually DO work really hard to survive but can't seem to make enough money to get by). And those poor people will pay less taxes.

Naturally this doesn't count for rich people whoms paycheck is actually representative for the work they do, or poor people who are too lazy to work.

Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt

Appoint FadeToBlackBolt as Benevolent Dictator of the Earth. I pledge that if you have a problem, you will not be complaining about it for long. 

Avatar image for ruhi_tugu--defunct
Ruhi_Tugu--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@cyberninja said:
The answer is simple, let's kill all the politicians and rulers of every country and replace them with Nobel Peace Prize winners. 
Some of those guys are politicians and rulers of countries.

@FadeToBlackBolt said:
Appoint FadeToBlackBolt as Benevolent Dictator of the Earth. I pledge that if you have a problem, you will not be complaining about it for long. 
Sounds too good to be true.....
Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
@Ruhi_Tugu said:

@FadeToBlackBolt said:
Sounds too good to be true.....
It is, there's a threat in the subtext :P
DoomDoomDoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 10

#7  Edited By DoomDoomDoom

I thought about this for a while and its hard to individually solve each problem because they are linked.  
A.War cannot be prevented but in the world today where very few countries are self-sufficient  war can be made a hard-row through economic sanctions.
B. Tax the s#$% out of corporations, the rich, and churches.
C. Fund institutions like the CDC and what not.
D & E. These two are inseparable. Welfare is abused by some but many actually need and depend on this money. There need to be tougher stipulations for retaining welfare though. Drugs across the board should be legalized, taxed and controlled. Education on drugs and drug use needs to be completely changed. 
I don't want to get into to much of a rant so.

Avatar image for turoksonofstone
turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 24

#9  Edited By turoksonofstone
@cyberninja said:
The only feasible solution. And plus Doable!
joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#10  Edited By joshmightbe

Simply allow me to rule you and all will be well

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#11  Edited By SC  Moderator
A: War - Put micro chips in animals and then put the controllers of these animals into PS4 controllers. 
B: Economic Recession - Clone Ravishing Rick Rude and get him to work impregnating men and woman. Satisfied people spend less. Or more... uhm, no one will care either way. 
C: Disease - Ban the two second rule. Create self cleaning stripper poles. Put less cool things in needles. 
D: Poverty - Legalize Cannibalism. 
E: Drugs - Legalize Cannabis.