What Would Jo_Bug Do?

Jo_Bug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Jo_Bug

I'm having an angry day.  One of those why-do-they-let-the-stupid-people-breed days.

And I'm thinking that if I had super powers I'd smite @ss! Preferably with a fast-spreading; quick-mutating virus.  

So I'm wondering what makes a better superhero: the ability to conterol one's emotions; or to give in to them?  To be driven by passion or anger or a desire for revenge; or the capacity to subdue those more base emotions and desires? 

Avatar image for thespiritstalker
TheSpiritStalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TheSpiritStalker
@Jo_Bug said:
I'm having an angry day.  One of those why-do-they-let-the-stupid-people-breed days. And I'm thinking that if I had super powers I'd smite @ss! Preferably with a fast-spreading; quick-mutating virus.   So I'm wondering what makes a better superhero: the ability to conterol one's emotions; or to give in to them?  To be driven by passion or anger or a desire for revenge; or the capacity to subdue those more base emotions and desires?    
That's not a healthy outlook on life, comics and fiction should serve as hobbies or (unnecessary) luxuries, it shouldn't affect your perception of life or make you insecure (like a comfort zone). Having said that nothing lasts forever. If you're able to walk away from those kind of people then you're the bigger person. 

...and by the way those aren't good superpowers - denying people their humanity or fighting for the wrong cause