#1 Posted by logy5000 (6129 posts) - - Show Bio

Comic questions:

What would happen if a full-out punch from All-Star Superman collided with a merciless swing of mjolnir from Odinforce Thor?

What would happen if Pre-Crisis Darkseid shot a moderately fed Galactus w/ Omega Beams?

What would happen if SCW Anti-Monitor blasted Monarch? (What would happen to Monarch's armor?)

How much destruction would a fight between Rune King Thor & Superman Prime cause?

#2 Posted by King Saturn (225088 posts) - - Show Bio
1. Massive Power Surge shaking up the Solar System...  
2. Moderately harm Galactus and burn up his Armor fairly well... 
3. Anti Monitor would tear through Monarch's Armor causing another Universal Scale Explosion 
4. Multi Galactic 
#3 Posted by logy5000 (6129 posts) - - Show Bio

@King Saturn: Sounds right.

#4 Edited by AllStarSuperman (22963 posts) - - Show Bio

What would happen if a full-out punch from All-Star Superman collided with a merciless swing of mjolnir from Odinforce Thor? Thor would hurt his hand and run to Odin for help lol... but seriously allstar is so underrated.

What would happen if Pre-Crisis Darkseid shot a moderately fed Galactus w/ Omega Beams? almost kill galactus, but galactus comes back and murders DS

What would happen if SCW Anti-Monitor blasted Monarch? (What would happen to Monarch's armor?) IDK

How much destruction would a fight between Rune King Thor & Superman Prime cause? none becuase after supes won he could fix everthing with a blink of the eye.

#5 Posted by logy5000 (6129 posts) - - Show Bio

@AllStarSuperman: Superman Prime never showed the ability to fix damage at will. Keep in mind I'm talking about this one:

(Except with the guardian amp.)

#6 Posted by AllStarSuperman (22963 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000: oh I'm dumb I thought you meant prime one million

#7 Posted by logy5000 (6129 posts) - - Show Bio

@AllStarSuperman: Nah. I prefer not to use him in battles since he's not too well backed up on feats.

#8 Posted by AllStarSuperman (22963 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000 said:

@AllStarSuperman: Nah. I prefer not to use him in battles since he's not too well backed up on feats.

Oh well I'd say he beats RKT but RKT beats SBP

#9 Posted by JediXMan (31268 posts) - - Show Bio

@King Saturn said:

3. Anti Monitor would tear through Monarch's Armor causing another Universal Scale Explosion

SCW AM? I don't know if he packs that much of a punch. CoIE, of course, but SCW?

Moderator
#10 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (26850 posts) - - Show Bio

1.The Earth would Shake.

2. Would effect Big G but would not do to much damage.

3.Monarch would shrug it of. SCW AM was a joke and a disgrace to the bad ass that he was in COIE.

4. Not as much as most would think Prime would no doubt be put out of his misery quick.

#11 Posted by logy5000 (6129 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

1.The Earth would Shake.

2. Would effect Big G but would not do to much damage.

3.Monarch would shrug it of. SCW AM was a joke and a disgrace to the bad ass that he was in COIE.

4. Not as much as most would think Prime would no doubt be put out of his misery quick.

Morals off, maybe.

Morals on is a different story.