#1 Posted by slacker the hacker (7838 posts) - - Show Bio

If two DC teams or corps went head on in a 12 issue series who would it be

#2 Posted by Novemberx2 (447 posts) - - Show Bio

Justice League v Justice League International?

#3 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

Justice League vs the JSA?

#4 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33314 posts) - - Show Bio

Justice League Vs Stormwatch 

#5 Posted by slacker the hacker (7838 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbat87 said:

Justice League Vs Stormwatch

I was gonna say JLA all members from each team vs Green Lanterns

#6 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33314 posts) - - Show Bio
@slacker the hacker said:

@spiderbat87 said:

Justice League Vs Stormwatch

I was gonna say JLA all members from each team vs Green Lanterns

I'd say Stormwatch has a bigger impact on the DCnU than the GLC
#7 Posted by slacker the hacker (7838 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbat87 said:

@slacker the hacker said:

@spiderbat87 said:

Justice League Vs Stormwatch

I was gonna say JLA all members from each team vs Green Lanterns

I'd say Stormwatch has a bigger impact on the DCnU than the GLC

Even though I know Stormwatch will fight the main JLA eventually

I really want Stormwatch to meet the Justice League Dark

#8 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33314 posts) - - Show Bio
@slacker the hacker said:

@spiderbat87 said:

@slacker the hacker said:

@spiderbat87 said:

Justice League Vs Stormwatch

I was gonna say JLA all members from each team vs Green Lanterns

I'd say Stormwatch has a bigger impact on the DCnU than the GLC

Even though I know Stormwatch will fight the main JLA eventually

I really want Stormwatch to meet the Justice League Dark

I wouldn't mind a JLD VS JLI fight 
#9 Posted by rogue_mar1e (19833 posts) - - Show Bio

Nothing and I hope there isn't one.

#10 Posted by The Stegman (24298 posts) - - Show Bio

Justice League vs Legion of Superheroes would be the most practical choice

#11 Edited by Maniac2312 (927 posts) - - Show Bio

JLA vs JSA

......

gerald beat me to it :(

#12 Posted by JediXMan (30546 posts) - - Show Bio

Kingdom Come, and they did it before Civil War.

Moderator
#13 Posted by lord_lard (3 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan said:

Kingdom Come, and they did it before Civil War.

marvel has no originality